No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can report we had a marvellous day today. Glorious sunshine, we walked a lot and I think I got sunburn on my scalp.

Ate some really great fish at a nice seaside restaurant and when we felt they were waiting for us to move on and leave the table to someone new we walked back again. Now I am exhausted and will probably fall into bed and sleep like a log.

I still haven't figured out how to answer mail in the little time I have online. So, anyone who I owe an answer, please, allow me some time. I'll be back home in a week.

*waves*

Happy Sunday!
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      I can report we had a marvellous day today. Glorious sunshine, we walked a lot and I think I got sunburn on my scalp.

Ate some really great fish at a nice seaside restaurant and when we felt they were waiting for us to move on and leave the table to someone new we walked back again. Now I am exhausted and will probably fall into bed and sleep like a log.

I still haven't figured out how to answer mail in the little time I have online. So, anyone who I owe an answer, please, allow me some time. I'll be back home in a week.

*waves*

Happy Sunday!
      @ least your having fun
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post

*waves*

Happy Sunday!
        Glad you had a good day. Sounds fun-filled.

Had a busy day myself. Jewelry party this afternoon then to the neighbors.
        Last edited by SciFiSGFan; 27 September 2009, 05:52 PM.
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Okay, found time to finally finish my Lorne story and get it up on fanfic. Sorry, kethry, but -- it's NOT kethry-safe, at least not beyond the first chapter!
          Lucky Dog

I hope some of you will find time to read and review it.
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Howdy to all LorneLovers, just a picspam tonight since I'm battling half a headache.

Comment

ewwww for headaches, one more day of morn shift then i got me week off
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                ewwww for headaches, one more day of morn shift then i got me week off
                CN -- hope the headache goes quickly. The pic!spam is a good way to start!

CKO -- Yippie - have a great week off!

Well, I knocked out a short story last nite -- hopefully it's not bad! Oh and kethry --- this one is VERY kethry-safe!!!

Obscure
                Last edited by SciFiSGFan; 28 September 2009, 08:35 AM. Reason: change fanfic url
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! week off now.... erm... well yea that and we are on that page that shall not be mentioned
                  sigpic

Comment

No headache tonight!! Weee Lucky CKO! Okay I'm off to bed

Some Lulu pics tonight because Brie was beating on her in Joe's latest blog

Comment

hmmm bed.. sounds nice *grins*
                      sigpic

Comment

*pops in* Hey everyone, hope you've been behaving while I've been gone

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                        Spoiler:

*godzilla attacks the city*

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                        Finally got to see a little of Mission to Mars ---
                        I almost watched it when it was on this weekend but had other things to do and it slipped my mind!

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                        Okay, found time to finally finish my Lorne story and get it up on fanfic. Sorry, kethry, but -- it's NOT kethry-safe, at least not beyond the first chapter!
                        Lucky Dog

I hope some of you will find time to read and review it.
                        woo! I'll have to go read it now

o/t update
                        Spoiler:
                        I've been running around the last couple of days trying to get everything settled for my student teaching next year. I still have a bunch of classes to take but I'm going to talk with one of the heads of the Education department and see if I can squeeze a lot of them in over the summer or audit them and then take an overload in the Spring/Fall. *knocks on wood*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          *pops in* Hey everyone, hope you've been behaving while I've been gone
                          Been trying! FINALLY got the new renter signed! So far this guy sounds like he could actually be good for the place. <crosses fingers, toes and hair. (cant do the arms, legs and eyes or nothing would get done!!)>

*godzilla attacks the city*
                          Those pix are just too funny.

I almost watched it when it was on this weekend but had other things to do and it slipped my mind!
                          of course
                          Spoiler:
                          he dies!!!!

woo! I'll have to go read it now
                          Hope you enjoy it.

o/t update
                          Spoiler:
                          I've been running around the last couple of days trying to get everything settled for my student teaching next year. I still have a bunch of classes to take but I'm going to talk with one of the heads of the Education department and see if I can squeeze a lot of them in over the summer or audit them and then take an overload in the Spring/Fall. *knocks on wood*
                          Yikes -- dont overdo yourself!!!

ot
                          Spoiler:
                          It's not near as windy today - yesterday we had gusts up to 45mph!! Still overcast and gloomy. Tonite they are talking frost!

Started cleaning my upstairs bedroom for my brother. What a disaster. That's what happens when I dont use the upstairs for like 4 years for anything other than storage!!!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

nothin but rest and relaxation for a week *grin*
                            sigpic

Comment

And there was me thinking I had finally caught up with my list of fics
                              sigpic

Comment

ok, so I asked this in the Paul/Carson thread but I'll ask it here.

next week is my uni's Homecoming week and on Tues there's going to be a thing where you can get a pillowcase screenprinted with a picture. I was going to do my pic with Paul from the Chicago Con but I still haven't gotten it so I'm torn between either one of Kavan or one of Paul; which one should I do?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X