Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    Hi Everyone...
    Just thought I dropped by and say that I do love Major Lorne...
    Didn't see him on this week episode....hopefully he will be in Conversion...
    Yes, Camy, he will be, according to the spoiler pics I've seen. Welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
      Ooooo....I've just noticed this thread....and I can't resist.....

Gah, now I have three guys to drool over...

Welcome, I, the newest fan of Lorne...

Muahahahaha!!!

Life. Is. Good.
      Welcome to you too, flanigan or should we call you 932? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        Cathain, I just finished chapter two, very good. You left us hanging again! hehe, can't wait for more!

Comment

Okay ladies! A new Lorne chapter is up!
          O.K. you got me - hook,line and sinker! Is more coming soon?
          Please?

FF
          Do not meddle in the affairs of fraggles for there is nothing quite as irritating as being pestered to death by small, bouncy, fuzzy creatures!

Comment

Okay ladies! A new Lorne chapter is up!

http://cathainnottingham.com/reflection2.html
            I liked Chapter two, it's getting more intriguing. I'm anxiously awaiting chapter three.

Lovely sig made by NewTrekker
            Thank you SG1 for ten awesome seasons!

Comment

Welcome to you too, flanigan or should we call you 932? lol
              Actually, most people call me Com. I really don't care much.....XD

Comment

Lorne Theme song = Bad. Gets stuck in the head on repeat all day. But Major Loins is kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Thanks...
                  In what coming up episodes is Lorne going to be in?
                  I really like his interaction with McKay in Runner....
                  way hilarious....
                  Is Lorne taking Bates role as far as military rank? or Aidens?
                  Well we know he's going to be in 'Conversion' acording to pictures and we know from recent spoilers that he will be playing a part in 'Coup D'etat.'

About what role he's taking on I think he is more like the SG team leads Graff or Reynolds in SG-1 or an Atlantis example Stackhouse.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                    Well we know he's going to be in 'Conversion' acording to pictures and we know from recent spoilers that he will be playing a part in 'Coup D'etat.'

About what role he's taking on I think he is more like the SG team leads Graff or Reynolds in SG-1 or an Atlantis example Stackhouse.
                    Reynolds definately, but out of the two mentioned he'd probably fit into Ford's old role better than Bates'.

He's more of the eager for action like Ford rather than a counterpoint to Shep's or Weir's views. Caldwell would fill the latter role better.

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
                      Ooooo....I've just noticed this thread....and I can't resist.....

Gah, now I have three guys to drool over...

Welcome, I, the newest fan of Lorne...

Muahahahaha!!!

Life. Is. Good.

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        Cathain, I just finished chapter two, very good. You left us hanging again! hehe, can't wait for more!
                        Originally posted by Frazzelled_Fraggle
                        O.K. you got me - hook,line and sinker! Is more coming soon?
                        Please?

FF
                        Originally posted by Desala
                        I liked Chapter two, it's getting more intriguing. I'm anxiously awaiting chapter three.
                        Well I'm glad everyone enjoyed the second chapter I actually went to bed last night and wrote out some more so maybe I'll update with chapter three pretty soon

Comment

Ooooo....I think I had too much tea last night.....Eh, be'nchicularo 'de aqua!

(I get a bit carried away sometimes....*hits spanish funnies*)

Anywho.....

I do have a sane side...

Where is it...

Comment

actually went to bed last night and wrote out some more so maybe I'll update with chapter three pretty soon
                            Nyah, chapter three, I want! *jumps up and down*

Comment

Yeah Cath again!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                                Reynolds definately, but out of the two mentioned he'd probably fit into Ford's old role better than Bates'.

He's more of the eager for action like Ford rather than a counterpoint to Shep's or Weir's views. Caldwell would fill the latter role better.
                                I have to remind you speculators that Ford is a munitions expert and Dex is a weapons expert so Dex has taken Fords place (not that anyone could ever do that!!!). How ever, I agree with Gate who said Lorne could be taking Bates place. I think Lorne would be an excellent head of security! The only draw back would be that he would have to stay on Atlantis and miss out on all of the off world travel. So that might put him more in the catagory of a Stackhouse who also had the AG and could fly the jumpers.

I too, Blue, personally think he is adventurous and loves the off world missions . We have already established that he is not afraid of anything! IMO he should be given a team: Second Atlantis Reconnaissance Team, as the back up to Shepards team: First Atlantis Reconnaissance Team(fart) LOL. Joe said that not me! hehe
                                Last edited by purpletoo1; 28 August 2005, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X