*hugs*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

mm yes he is very huggable
      sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Yep.. he really does look good in the black and the leather *drools*
        Still not seen him in this. I don't suppose there's a clip of it on YT or anywhere is there?

sigpic

Comment

Can i pose a question

Have you ever stopped reading a fic because it became too sad???
          sigpic

Comment

Afternoon folks, how is everyone?

OT for Nickelback seeing as there seems to be a few fans in here!

Spoiler:
            They were f***ing awesome!! *bounces* They were great when I saw them in September (really jealous yet Andrew? ), but they were soooo much better last night. They played more of their heavier songs this time which is what I wanted; and even though they only play 4 songs of the new album, I didn't care cos they played my favourite!!

I almost PMSL at one of the banners that was there... for those of you who don't know, Ryan has quite the fangirl following (which absolutely doesn't include me... no way never! ) and someone managed to embarrass him soooo much he almost stopped playing when he saw it... spoilered for insinuations of non-PG-ness, but not actually lol
            Spoiler:

It said "Ryan, I want to blow something and it's not your mind"!!!! Have you seen him??? No bloody wonder!!

Again, it was fantastic.... can't wait to see them again, whenever that might be!!!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            Spn-
            Spoiler:
            No, no, of course not, who would EVER do such a thing as timing how long it takes him to die?

Actually have you been attending the 'Screencappers Anonymous' meetings? Cause you could use that as an excuse
            Spn

Spoiler:
            No-one in their right mind that's for sure... that's us then!!

There's meetings?? Damn, I gotta go... are you the president of the group?

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            is it horrible that I noticed Craig before Kavan?
            No, but I only realised it was him when I capped it... obviously I was looking elsewhere!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Hiya

How's everyone?...

<snipped for laziness>
            Hey Lizzie

Lovely run, the hair's great!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            That poor tree never stood a chance. *giggles helplessly at how Lorne handled his weapon* hehehe }:O
            *giggles helplessly at the fact he had it backwards* Wonder what Freud would make of this one!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            So I wanted to offer some ‘rockstar’ picspam tonight but Kavan hasn’t done that yet So here he is in yummy black
            yeah, the black's good!

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
            Can i pose a question

Have you ever stopped reading a fic because it became too sad???
            I don't think so,but I guess I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment... there's a couple I've read that always make me cry but I keep re-reading them!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

I don't think so,but I guess I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment... there's a couple I've read that always make me cry but I keep re-reading them!!
              Ok thats good

Just read one of my reviews and she said she used to love my story but now its too sad

Thought i may have lost her oops
              sigpic

Comment

Ok thats good

Just read one of my reviews and she said she used to love my story but now its too sad

Thought i may have lost her oops
                Aww I wouldn't worry... I'm sure she'll come back to it at a later date!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                  Generation X It was one of the spin-off titles from the X-Men in the 1990s. I believe the show never even got its pilot aired…
                  h, right. thanks yeah - i don't think it's surprising that they didn't get far... i only watched it because i loved some of the actors and it was about mutants. but the story and the cialogues weren't really good - or it was the german dubbing...

hey Queeny can i please keep my Lorne clone? he really get's a long with my other clones and my rabbit. seriously, you should see them playing hide and seek. just adorable!

Comment

Aww I wouldn't worry... I'm sure she'll come back to it at a later date!
                    I hope so just getting to the nice bit
                    sigpic

Comment

No, but I only realised it was him when I capped it... obviously I was looking elsewhere!!
                      I'll be good and not comment on that

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        hey Queeny can i please keep my Lorne clone? he really get's a long with my other clones and my rabbit. seriously, you should see them playing hide and seek. just adorable!
                        I thought you'd kidnapped Kavan himself... yeah, go ahead and keep the clone... as long as it's your clones he's getting along with and not someone elses!!

I hope so just getting to the nice bit

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        I'll be good and not comment on that
                        Haha, I'm not good... we know that!

*thinks* I was waiting for Dean! After Kavan of course!!

sigpic

Comment

Spn

Spoiler:
                          No-one in their right mind that's for sure... that's us then!!

There's meetings?? Damn, I gotta go... are you the president of the group?
                          Spn-

Spoiler:
                          No, no one in their right mind. Crud. Uhm I didn't time it I just looked at the time stamp. Does that save me some?

Yeah I was the president for a while but then I fell off the wagon and they kicked me out. Apparently I made my claim that I can 'quit capping anytime I want' look bad.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            mmmm he looks damn good in black.. *slurps*
                            He looks good in almost anything

Afternoon folks, how is everyone?

OT for Nickelback seeing as there seems to be a few fans in here!

Again, it was fantastic.... can't wait to see them again, whenever that might be!!!
                            Glad you had a good time Queen

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            h, right. thanks yeah - i don't think it's surprising that they didn't get far... i only watched it because i loved some of the actors and it was about mutants. but the story and the cialogues weren't really good - or it was the german dubbing...

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Ok, so to test my new TARDIS, I went back in time and found some things that haven't seen the light of day in a LONG time. They probably should've been locked away better. But you know how TARDISes are.. Unpredictable in the landing sequences at times so I don't really take full responsibility here. Had to do something to get back and unfortunately, they followed me!

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by melfan View Post

Lorne was very upset that someone had dyed his hair while he was a sleep
                              Originally posted by melfan View Post

Lorne was not a happy camper when he saw that the hairdye he had been using to get rid of the green stuff, was not in fact brown

Lorne: Mel did you do this?
                              Mel: What? No! Go ask Row, she put a whole bunch of ideas in us thunkers!

Comment

*giggle/snort*

RE: sad ficz.

nay.. okay.. i tend to look for LONG fics instead.... erm.. *blushes* maybe i've read a few that have sad parts but oh well.. hell i tear up reading/writing RP posts... depending on the situation...ect weather it be sad or even in guidance of sorts... oh yes... and if there's 'death's' of sorts... makes it even more enteraining... and story lines are intersting... *snickers*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X