Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    @Row ... I wish I could give you a shopping list, but the only thing I'd really, really like would be pretty hard to pack and get through customs.

I'd keep that one for myself anyway

One can wish.

Jetlag has never been a problem for me going that way, it's coming back that always turns me into a vegetable.
    Coming back just means I can go earlier to bed than I had to, which is a good thing after a 9h flight and having to wait seven hours at an airport...
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      I'd keep that one for myself anyway
      Meanie! That's not a sign of a good girlfriend.

Coming back just means I can go earlier to bed than I had to, which is a good thing after a 9h flight and having to wait seven hours at an airport...

7 hours - on top of a 9-hour flight? Not good. You could almost get on a train (TGW?) and be home earlier than on the flight.
      sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Meanie! That's not a sign of a good girlfriend.
        Whoever said I was a good person anyway?

7 hours - on top of a 9-hour flight? Not good. You could almost get on a train (TGW?) and be home earlier than on the flight.
        Well... yeah (and it's TGV ). I could take a train from Paris to Frankfurt and then to Erfurt. But well... now I paid the flight ticket to Berlin and I also threatened promised my parents I'd pass Sunday night at their place.
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          Not to sound just like McKay but I’m pretty sure I have restless leg syndrome, so no matter what I do I feel the need to fidget, squirm and groan about getting stuck in one position
          I know how you feel, it's the same for me; I can't sit/stay still for long.

I like that theory It's so... logical.
          I know right?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            I know, we're the picture of health My theory is that my characters (i.e. mostly Lorne) sic-ed my plot bunnies on me to get revenge for all the whumping that I've done to them lately (I wouldn't put it past them).

*stares at teh pretty*
            That's a darn fine theory EB, I think you're right!!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            Not to sound just like McKay but I’m pretty sure I have restless leg syndrome, so no matter what I do I feel the need to fidget, squirm and groan about getting stuck in one position

I think you’re right Plickies, the only pillow I have that supports my knee too is covered in dog hair though (thanks to Sandy) and I really don’t want that in bed with me *laughs*
            I know how that goes, only with cat fur and my cat is an indoor cat so he sheds all year long

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Couple more from TMC just for fun

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

*beams in*

Cant stay long - the Asgard beam will be back for me shortly

Anyway -

Lovely pics the past few days.

@ the sick and injured <HUGS> Hope you get better soon-

(@ CN --
                Spoiler:
                it helped me to lay on the couch when I had my second foot surgery. Trust me - you may be restless - but the alternative consequences are NOT worth getting up too much, too soon. Note I said second foot surgery!)

Row, have a safe trip.. try not to be too bored. I, personally, liked long airport layovers. Then again, that was back in the days when security was not such a time-consuming hassle.

(I hear the beam approaching) I'll leave you with this one last thought ---

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*drags self into thread*

*sniff, hatchoo, sniff, blow, hatchoooooo* Excuse the noise, please.

I HATE pollen. 10 minutes outside watering my flowers and I'm a wreck. And that is WITH an anti-allergy pill.
                  i hate allergies

I could have him look at me like that all day....*swoons*

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post

Hi Scifi nice icon

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

See it like this: I took my two notebooks and my travel journal with me. If I get an inspiration I'll definitely have something to write it down Oh, and I just realized I'll have to wait about seven hours at Charles de Gaulle Airport on the way back to Germany. So... plenty of time as well... (seven hours? How the hell am I going to spend seven hours on a f§%$ing airport???)
                    Uhm, well I was going to say that you'll have that file full of shiny Kavan goodness on the flash drive from when I see you, but then I remembered that you won't have a laptop(think you can borrow one from someone in the airport?)

Oh, oh! You remembered to pack your Major Lorne Airport Pillow right?! *worries for Row otherwise*

And since we broke the topic of whumping: My newest Fanfic100 piece, "Reasons to be missed" is actually pretty heavy on that scale (considering it's not much more than 1000 words...). It is, however, not kethry-safe I'm afraid (no sweet stuff, but enough allusions to make sure that's it's definitely at least pre-ship).
                    Read and reviewed, definitely not Kethry safe, and almost not Kass safe either
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

@Row ... I wish I could give you a shopping list, but the only thing I'd really, really like would be pretty hard to pack and get through customs.
                      Actually Kethry- She WILL be bringing that back through customs just not in that form See, when Row is on her way back to Seattle, she and I are having dinner and I'll be giving her a copy of my Lorne File, the WHOLE thing.
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        Actually Kethry- She WILL be bringing that back through customs just not in that form See, when Row is on her way back to Seattle, she and I are having dinner and I'll be giving her a copy of my Lorne File, the WHOLE thing.
                        Cool...that means she can then make one for me as well.....I can cook her dinner!

*gets out recipe book*
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*slurps*
                            sigpic

Comment

Poor Cath....wish I could offer something to help...How about this?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...mare/NM-32.jpg

Working?
                              Oooh that does help a little with the cramps…

You have those as well? My dog is shedding hair like crazy at the moment. Good thing I'm not allergic against that. It gets into everything.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/NM-69123.jpg

Working??
                              It does doesn’t it?! I mean Sandy is a little dog and I’m still finding it on top of shelves and everything. Golden fur everywhere…

That twinge definitely vanished suddenly…

Can you take more than one? I didn't know that. It's windy outside and I dread the shopping trip I have to make.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...mare/NM-62.jpg

Well???
                              Well if my morning pill doesn’t work (I take Claritin since Zyrtec or whatever doesn’t work for me) I’ll pop an Advil Cold & Sinus or Advil Allergy pill (one makes you drowsy and the other doesn’t) they definitely work.

We do? Oh, I didn't know that. Cool. Something to look forward to.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...mare/NM-60.jpg

Well I figure Lorne played a big enough part, hopefully there will be something in there with him

And thank you for the picspam! I’d do a jig but I’m afraid I’d hurt myself

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              I know how you feel, it's the same for me; I can't sit/stay still for long.
                              My family won’t sit next to me on the couch since I wiggle my legs so much. My dad says I make him feel sea sick

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                              I know how that goes, only with cat fur and my cat is an indoor cat so he sheds all year long
                              Well for me between Sandy and my pair of birds there is *always* something shedding in the house *laughs*

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                              (@ CN --
                              Spoiler:
                              it helped me to lay on the couch when I had my second foot surgery. Trust me - you may be restless - but the alternative consequences are NOT worth getting up too much, too soon. Note I said second foot surgery!)
                              OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              This isn’t my first dance either SciFi, believe it or not this is my fourth surgery for this *cries* Oh and I love the smilie That’s so me this week – they’re on sale!

Tonight's Picspam: Kavan and Animals

PS - I'm adding a pic of my Sandy since we had so much animal talk today. Not her best picture though...
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Cool...that means she can then make one for me as well.....I can cook her dinner!

*gets out recipe book*
                                don't count on it, as she is very lucky to be getting a copy. Heck even my best friend in the whole world doesn't have a full copy of that file. Which reminds me I need to go finish capping out some stuff before I burn the copy.
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X