X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    afternoon all How you all doing?

I'm just enjoying my day off
    Morning mel! Lucky you for having the day off!

Comment

afternoon all How you all doing?

I'm just enjoying my day off
      Afternoon!!? It's not even 8am!! Morning MEL. Busy day for me. Couple trips to town today in store.. so I better get going. Enjoy your day off.

pic spoilered for size only !!
      Spoiler:
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        Morning mel! Lucky you for having the day off!
        Yup I'm happy about that, however I have to clean the apartment... *sigh* Can you tell that I'm stalling?

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        Afternoon!!? It's not even 8am!! Morning MEL. Busy day for me. Couple trips to town today in store.. so I better get going. Enjoy your day off.

pic spoilered for size only !!
        Spoiler:
        http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20First%20Wave/firstwave0189.jpg
        It's 4 pm here in merry old Sweden Have fun with your thing sgfan
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          Oooh ooh!! OT
          Spoiler:
          I’ve never been fingerprinted but I know how to read them
          I know, it was my first time and when I told people they were all 'what did you do!?'
          Spoiler:
          and it's nothing like on TV/movies 'cause instead of ink it's all digital now

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          Just "General E. Lorne", and this is the one item Kavan claims to have nicked from the sets.
          wouldn't surprise me if he did

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Spoiler:
              *giggle!squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                *giggle!squee*
                love your reaction to this pic

made a banner, snurchable as always

Comment

love your reaction to this pic

made a banner, snurchable as always

Spoiler:
                  sometime I think that you post that pic just get that reaction out of me and (to use Row's favorite word) spiffy banner

Comment

FYI -- Jeremiah ep Deux Ex Machine - Kavan/Vincent to air Mon Mar 16 @ 7am central on SciFi.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

FYI -- Jeremiah ep Deux Ex Machine - Kavan/Vincent to air Mon Mar 16 @ 7am central on SciFi.
                      awesome...hopefully I'll remember

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        Hi Mel

Sorting out this new MP3 player I've just bought.
                        I've put on the Kavan interview and his radio interview and music ...and photos ...now I have him wherever I go
                        *sighs* Now that brings up interesting ideas....

Lucky you, to have Kavan in your pocket

I'd say he was too large for that. (his words, not mine )

He was very cute in that scene I was listening to the commentaries for First Strike, and they said that he was holding the camera himself when they showed the view from within
                        Yep, and he said he ad a lot of fun with that in one of the interviews, didn't he?

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                        *sigh So in love with flyboy!Lorne
                        Aren't we all?

Spoiler:

Though I adore this flyboy more...you get to see more of him...no helmet!
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                          Looky, it's Kethry , Sci or SF and me - the terrible trio
                          Let's say we make some mischief

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...a218136d95.jpg
                          http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...18136d95-1.jpg
                          Good idea, great stress reliever! The week from hell is over, btw --- and the good news is I survived!

OT work...

Spoiler:
                          I still have to do a write-up for a meeting (12 handwritten pages of notes to transcribe ), but I guess I'll get that done somehow. Though I'd rather continue story #3 for the Lorne in every ep of season 5 challenge

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                          Oh, hell no, just wish we could see his name

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...h/kavan_08.jpg
                          Sorry I know everyone hates this pic with a passion and by this I mean that http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...pointlaugh.gif

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...h/kavan_04.jpg

Yeah...horrible pictures! *iz entirely serious*

*iz sooooo lying*

Who, us!!??

*nicked the little ..angel

Is that the ep where his name "Evan" was supposed to appear on the flightsuit? I have watched it over and over and still cannot find it. Or did that scene get cut?
                          Yes, it was. That's where Martin Wood named him ... and everyone forgot except for Kavan ... and when he told the fans at a con, it became fact ..and then tptb never even noticed and were surprised that Kavan thought he had a name.

Weird people....though they gave us Lorne, so I can forgive them a bit.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                              *sigh* Hard to believe that's its been 4 months since this... Seems like only yesterday I was rushing to finish "Atlantis" at the last minute!! Chuck saying he could see himself asleep in the control room, saying he needed to be doing his job (restocking the vending machines!), Kavan joking around with it! The good times! I want NEED a TARDIS!!!!!! Oh to relive that experience... well, most of it anyway!!!
                              We are still soooo jealous, you know that, don't you? Lucky devil, you!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                              I just want to live a moment with Kavan lol!

Don't we all? *sighs* Though I have no illusions ... he'll never come here for anything I can afford. The Wolf people are so quiet...I'm afraid they might stop doing their sweet little con...which I'd be able to afford and get to easily.... more or less...

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                              Yeah... I think he should get promoted to Lt. Colonel. If he's ever gonna make it to General he's gotta get some promotions here soon!!
                              Davis is still a major...so what are Lorne's chances?
                              sigpic

Comment

Evening all....Yay the weekend is here....

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                                Good idea, great stress reliever! The week from hell is over, btw --- and the good news is I survived!

OT work...

Spoiler:
                                I still have to do a write-up for a meeting (12 handwritten pages of notes to transcribe ), but I guess I'll get that done somehow. Though I'd rather continue story #3 for the Lorne in every ep of season 5 challenge

Well done Getting back into things is hard.

Yes, it was. That's where Martin Wood named him ... and everyone forgot except for Kavan ... and when he told the fans at a con, it became fact ..and then tptb never even noticed and were surprised that Kavan thought he had a name.

Weird people....though they gave us Lorne, so I can forgive them a bit.
                                Yes, there is that.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/208-Lorneindirt1.jpg
                                Hmmm dirty Lorne
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X