No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I thought these pictures were from Flower Child...

Both couldn't possibly be from the same episode because his hair is different.
    Last edited by GatetheWay; 06 January 2006, 12:06 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Nope. Nekkid is from Caught in the Act. OS was right though, red top is Flower Child.

Comment

But I thought he was eaten by a plant?

Edit: Never mind. I saw in the pictures he's wearing a school jacket which means he's the quarterback in Caught in the Act.

Spoiler:

Comment

In Flower Child I believe he is. In "Caught" he's eaten by Alyssa Milano

Comment

That just has a ring to it, doesn't it?
            Last edited by GatetheWay; 06 January 2006, 12:03 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

*laughs* I took caps from "Caught" that are on my harddrive somewhere. I think I took them because they're sorta "proof" that maybe Kavan did really strip down for his scene. I'll have to see where they are

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                *laughs* I took caps from "Caught" that are on my harddrive somewhere. I think I took them because they're sorta "proof" that maybe Kavan did really strip down for his scene. I'll have to see where they are
                huh what?! *dies and ascends*

oh btw, fyi updated my fic!
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Don't forget to tape BSG tonight all you LorneLovers.

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm sure Kavan loved working with Alyssa. LOL!

Anywho ... hopefully Kav is on BSG tonight ... no wait, scratch that, he better be! hehe
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I know all of the fics have been updated - I haven't had any time though! *sigh* Gotta go to the doctor's be back later LorneLovers

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                        I'm sure Kavan loved working with Alyssa. LOL!

Anywho ... hopefully Kav is on BSG tonight ... no wait, scratch that, he better be! hehe
                        yep i second that!! and i've got my tapes all set and ready.. hehe..
                        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Popping in before the fun begins Tapes are set and I'm ready to just relax after such a horrible day. Good thing I've got a double dose of Lorne

Comment

I think I may have seen Kavan in BSG, but if that's all we're going to get, I'm severely disappointed.

Watch the Vipers when they're flying. Their callsigns are printed on the front dash area... I think. And I think I saw BUSTER on one of them. It was a blink-and-miss-it thing, though (I think he even had a line), so I'll need to download the ep (itunes) to verify. Or have someone with sharper eyes check tapes.

Comment

Yeah, I kinda figured his part wasn't that big.
                              My cable decided to get all fuzzy so I can barely make out anything anyway. Oh well ... I think I heard his voice though ..
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

God damn it. Either IMDb was wrong again or his part was so small I didn't even spot it. If the later is true then I'm really dissapointed. I wasn't expecting a huge part but at least one longer then a split second and maybe with a line of dialogue.

Oh well, at least I got to see him in the Hive. And to celebrate that fact let's have some Hive pictures curtisy of Abydos Gate.

Shame, we wont be seeing him for awhile.
                                Last edited by GatetheWay; 06 January 2006, 08:57 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X