No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feelin somewhat better, just woke back up a few minutes ago..

hmmm but i eat crackers and 7up, dont have any bread around... dont eat bread a lot.
    sigpic

Comment

Evening all *waves*

Off to catch up!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Evening Mel...yep the Shep fans are starting to notice
        This means Shep is gonan win
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          i have no brain/mouth filter....

Haha, I don't think I do either!!

angel a kiddie vamp? how does "can't have sex or become evil" translate to kids?

The whole vibe I get from Buffy and Angel just screams kiddie to me, although I'm probably wrong as I've never seen it and have no interest in it. I prefer a classier vamp myself! Oh Alex, c'mere you stud!!

what i love about vampires in general is the natural erotisism of blood...

*nods*

i know exactly where my ba'al/jack kink comes from... there's a whole layer of slashy undertones b/t them in Zero Hour,

Haha, as far as I'm concerned Jack's Daniel's and no-one elses... but I can totally see the Ba'al thing!!!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          Ah well in my case there were no Holsters to be found anywhere Just a firing range, some shilloute targets, and some firearms. It was *interesting*.
          LOL, hmmmm.... don't think that one needs analysing, do you?

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
          Coughing as usual, but not as much anymore...*fingers still crossed*

Though the burnt plastic this morning did not help.

How are you? Coming down from your con high? Or are you already back on the muddy ground of reality?
          Hey kethry *huggles* Glad you're feeling a bit better at least

I'm mid post-con blues atm. Still really giddy one minute, then realising it's all over and how much I miss everyone I'll live though!!

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
          Literally an hours drive from york - Well it would be if i could drive
          Yay! Small world!!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
          I feel so outta the loop when I come to this thread now. lol!
          A right bunch of chatterboxes aren't they?

Hey, I spent a year at college near Leeds.... Horsforth. We often went to York at the weekend. It's such a beautiful town.
          Whoa, the world's getting smaller!!

True....there must be a Lorne fan among the mods ... hmmmm.....
          Yep, there is.... I thunk on her behalf! Bagpuss... send her a msg

Okay, that's so not Lorne, but Alex, our resident vampire, but he'll do, I'm sure.
          I wouldn't say no!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          I have to agree, Alexis seems like he’s just the sweetest guy! And so enthusiastic!

OT:
          Spoiler:
          I was reading through Wraithfodder’s con report and one girl was commenting on how Joe and Jason totally shattered her images and how they weren’t nice or anything and I was like WTF…

And Joe and Jason were so cute, them living together? Surly a total mistake it would be like putting them together as roommates in a college dorm. Not a good idea…
          He is, he's great!
          Spoiler:
          What?? Course they were nice!! I'll have to read that report!!

I think it's great the way they are together, I bet they're loads of fun.... and hard work at the same time!!

Oh heck yeah, not to say I wouldn’t squee the heck out of David or Kavan, I just don’t think I’d do the whole ‘I’m gonna faint / throw up at the same time’ sorta feelings the entire time you know?
          Yep, I know!!

sigpic

Comment

And today’s picspam is dedicated to Kethry who had a rough day! Comfort!Kavan

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Twilight%20Zone/th_63.jpg
            There's definitely room for 2 in that jumper!! Send him my way when you're done kethry ... he can take my post-con blues away with cuddles!!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
            OH Yes Dating update!

Shep: 40!!!! What the Hell?!?!?

Tood: 39

Lorne: 39
            Bloody hell.... guess it was only a matter of time

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            *groans.* feeling sick to my stomach andi gotta work today... we'll see how i feel in a few hours... if im still feelin like crud... im callin a co worker and getting them to take shift and i can take her shfit tomarrow
            Aww no!! *huggles CKO* Hope you're feeling better soon

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
            5,000 posts!!
            Congrats on 5,000 posts JPJ!

Originally posted by Boo View Post
            Hello again, i haven't spoken in a year!!!!!!!

It's going to be quite rare for me to talk on this thread about the wickedness that is Kavan Smith. I have been lurking but never had a chance to get involved.

It sucks that Atlantis was cancelled. And no Lorne in the end scene of Enemy at the gate!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all is well, and enjoy your thunking, and the gutter

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...vansmith01.jpg
            Hi Boo! I wasn't here a year ago, so nice to meet you!

So how is everyone?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              So how is everyone?
              Hey....I'm fine and sooooo glad it's Friday. And I've a long weekend..got Monday off as well. *does happy dance*

And you?
              sigpic

Comment

So how is everyone?
                I'm doing good, loving the fact that I got to leave 2,5 hours earlier
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Weekend picspam:

sigpic

Comment

yumity yum yum!

Comment

Well, there can never be too many pics of the object of our adoration.
                      well I don't know when I'm continually having to dump my HD on my laptop to make room for new stuff its becoming an issue,

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      New map --

Spoiler:
                      Loving it

I can't help think that Mac secretly nips over the border and meets up with Kavan every now and then...

The one and only time I 'secretly nipped over the border' I managed to leave all my cash and sources of money at home in the states, didn't even realize until I got to my destination!

LOL, hmmmm.... don't think that one needs analysing, do you?
                      Oh, no it really doesn't need analysing
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes perhaps that would annoy him enough to call up Lorne and exchange places with him. Shep for the main course and Lorne for dessert. Yum.
                        yes please

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Hey....I'm fine and sooooo glad it's Friday. And I've a long weekend..got Monday off as well. *does happy dance*

And you?
                          Been a long week eh? *huggles* Yay for Monday off!

I'm ok thanks, just wishing it was a week ago! Oooh, just remembered I'm off to see the Kaiser Chiefs on Monday!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                          I'm doing good, loving the fact that I got to leave 2,5 hours earlier
                          Wahey, that's what I call a good Friday!!

Squeeeee!!!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                          Oh, no it really doesn't need analysing

sigpic

Comment

Been a long week eh? *huggles* Yay for Monday off!
                            A very long week...

I'm ok thanks, just wishing it was a week ago! Oooh, just remembered I'm off to see the Kaiser Chiefs on Monday!
                            Squeeeee!!!

That's great...Ruby,Ruby, Ruby Ruby...ahahahahaaaaaa........sorry couldn't help myself
                            sigpic

Comment

Afternoon all. Hi Boo -- havent met yet so "howdy".

Enjoyed watching "Road Not Taken" this morning - dvr'd it-- but wouldnt you know it - the thing got messed up a bit. BUT fortunatly it only lost the last 15 minutes and all the Lorne is safely recorded. I can watch it without having to break open the SG1 dvds.

Hope you're getting better, CKO. Did you watch the P4 interview with Kavan yesterday and catch his bug?

Spoiler:
                              Other half around tomorrow and a jewelry party on Sun!

Thought I'd drop this off before I left, too! Not sure how much I'll be around this weekend

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I have to go back to have someone listen to my cough again tomorrow (today) in the afternoon. Feels like I'm auditioning.
                                How did it go?

*feels compelled to kiss lips

That's great...Ruby,Ruby, Ruby Ruby...ahahahahaaaaaa........sorry couldn't help myself
                                Oh my God, I can't believe it, I've never been away so far from home (the only two Kaiser Chiefs songs I know...)
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X