Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Oh, no I tolerate McKay just fine, just not when he shows up at inopprotune moments like he did in my dream.

Mine's a little low but thats fine too. (I'm *MUCH* closer to Vancouver )

Obviously you haven't seen 'Due East' and his darling southern accent then.
    I wouldnt tolerate ANYONE interupting a dream that has any of Kavan's characters in it - unless of course it were another Kavan-portrayed character.

Next time I add anyone, I'll move you up a bit.

Sounds like I'll need to track down some audio (at the least) of that movie. And yes, there are varying degrees of southern accents. Some are understandable, some not so much.
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      Memememe. Just made a new wallpaper (someone please stop me from downloading Photoshop brushes, thank you very much):

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...r/RNTWall2.jpg

1400 x 800 | 1064 x 608
      Very nice.

<slaps Row's hand for clicking on Photobucket and Gibb's slaps for thinking about it! >
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Memememe. Just made a new wallpaper (someone please stop me from downloading Photoshop brushes, thank you very much):

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...r/RNTWall2.jpg
        1400 x 800 | 1064 x 608
        NIce row and i'm afraid no promises with the photoshop stuff
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Oh no, for me, real vampires are much more appealing that space ones!
          i prefer plasmavores to kinetic vampires, but that's just b/c i have a morbid fascination with blood.... tho if a kinetic vamp wanted to feed off of me, i don't think i could refuse....
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
            Very nice.

<slaps Row's hand for clicking on Photobucket and Gibb's slaps for thinking about it! >
            Oh, PhotoBUCKET wouldn't be a problem...

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
            NIce row and i'm afraid no promises with the photoshop stuff
            Aw, dangit. I felt like a kid in a candy story when I tried out the new brushes and fonts
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Oh, PhotoBUCKET wouldn't be a problem...

My bad -- make that PhotoSHOP Gibb's slaps!!

Hey - question for y'all

I was just looking on Amazon.com for Due East and a 'special' came up for that movie and Eve's Christmas -- how was Kavan in that one? He actually gets high billing in the credits for that one. Wondering if I should just go ahead and order both - for about $25.00.

Thnx
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Honestly - I cant remember the whole story as to why Zack came back, but yes Kavan would be older than probably any of them. But I wouldnt care.

Oh I'd much rather go on a date with Lorne and

spoilered for 'naughtiness'
                Spoiler:
                I doubt I'd stop Lorne from eating me!!!
                I don't think that any of us would really care since it's Kavan

and

1400 x 800 | 1064 x 608
                awesome

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

See it as a celebration gift for the 1500

BTW, here's a version in 1280 x 731 (odd value, because I had to connect width and height, otherwise it would have looked stupid).
                  That's really lovely...those RNT pics never get old do they?

Like it!! Of course, you know what they say about San Fran too.... a lot of 40% 'ers there!
                  *ignores*

Disgraceful!! LOL, no vampire thoughts there for me there!!

Obviously you hadn't noticed!!!

It's definitely got to be the sense of humour, and the leather coat I reckon Ooh, thought.... he'll have big boots too! *cough*

Oh no, for me, real vampires are much more appealing that space ones!
                  I would never have guessed
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey - question for y'all

I was just looking on Amazon.com for Due East and a 'special' came up for that movie and Eve's Christmas -- how was Kavan in that one? He actually gets high billing in the credits for that one. Wondering if I should just go ahead and order both - for about $25.00.

Thnx
                    Sorry can't help with that.
                    Not seen any of Kavan's movies...they don't get shown here...but I did manage to catch the Blade ep many times and the Time Tunnel ep on YT...so I'm not complaining....
                    sigpic

Comment

Ouch! But much appreciated

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      awesome
                      Thank you

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      That's really lovely...those RNT pics never get old do they?
                      No *sighs How can one person looks so damn hot?

Not seen any of Kavan's movies...they don't get shown here...but I did manage to catch the Blade ep many times and the Time Tunnel ep on YT...so I'm not complaining....
                      Thanks for reminding me, I think I have to watch it again sometime soon
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Thnx, anyway.. so Time Tunnel ep is on YT -- the whole ep? I think the only other way to get it is buy season 2 of the old series - it is packaged in with that.
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Mmmmm. this doesn't bode very well.

This was on JM's blog today:

Well, by early Monday morning (the deadline for those questions to Amanda Tapping) I ended up with approximately 18 pages worth. Since it’s likely that she has plans between now and early 2010, I trimmed the list down to a far more manageable 7 pages and sent them her way.

I did read through most of the questions which were put on for AT and there weren't a huge amount of questions about Sanctuary so....you never know.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thnx, anyway.. so Time Tunnel ep is on YT -- the whole ep? I think the only other way to get it is buy season 2 of the old series - it is packaged in with that.
                            Yep..the whole ep is on...Mel put it up...I assume it's still there...

Ouch! But much appreciated

No *sighs How can one person looks so damn hot?
                            I know...I wish I had that on DVD...

Thanks for reminding me, I think I have to watch it again sometime soon
                            Me too. The lovely Fynn.......

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm. this doesn't bode very well.

This was on JM's blog today:

Well, by early Monday morning (the deadline for those questions to Amanda Tapping) I ended up with approximately 18 pages worth. Since it’s likely that she has plans between now and early 2010, I trimmed the list down to a far more manageable 7 pages and sent them her way.

I did read through most of the questions which were put on for AT and there weren't a huge amount of questions about Sanctuary so....you never know.
                              Well, maybe JM will pick a couple from each 'topic' for her. Actually that could work in our favor. If it seems overwhelming to pick from the popular questions and he might want to ask more 'current' issue questions. I went over there a couple days ago and think I saw 2 questions that mentioned Kavan by name.

I'll re-cross my extremities (still semi crossed for Row).

Gotta run for a bit-- later all.
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Yep..the whole ep is on...Mel put it up...I assume it's still there...

Do you have a link or do I just search YT ? Not too familiar with the way it works. I just go there when someone posts something good!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X