Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
    It's nice being back in here. I don't know why but a lot of times I feel like I have a hard time jumping into the conversation in this thread. Not today though
    ...we had a conversation going on here?

Yes, subtlety IS your strong suit. Hahaha.
    Uh... *cloak of silence on this particular topic
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Hush! Put positive thoughts out there only.
      Oops, sorry <Gibbs-slaps self in back of head>
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        ...we had a conversation going on here?
        Well, there is over 2,000 pages on here, so there must be conversations going on at some point!!
        sigpic
        Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
        I'm a 60%er!
        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Okay, I'm at the end of "The Hive" and why isn't Lorne in the last shot in the infirmary with everyone else?!? Trying to explain why Lorne isn't in certain scenes is rallying my muses! *ssshh!!!*
          sigpic
          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
          I'm a 60%er!
          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
            Oops, sorry <Gibbs-slaps self in back of head>
            LOL! Physical violence against yourself isn't necessary. Kavan wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
            sigpic
            I'm a 60%er!
            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

That's why I use a wireless keyboard with my laptop.
              Which kind of defies the object of it being easy to transport, doesn't it? (but I really don't know anything... just that I would never trade my laptop for one of these tiny ones )

I just looked it up -- guess it was actually being shown here in US. I just dont check the regular tv listings that much. Might just have to start. And it sounds like a good fit for Kavan. Although, our luck he'd get a one-shot bad-guy-who-dies role...
              Noooo, don't jinx it! If he ever gets on that show, it will be as a SRU cop and a recurring, at least. I firmly believe in that.
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

Maybe at first, but I really think he'd find it humorous - once he recovered from the initial shock factor. I doubt he'd be truly frightened and I think he'd probably add fuel to the fire, so to speak. I mean, it's not like anyone is seriously stalking the man or would want to see any true harm come to him (like Jason)- it's all in fun. At least I HOPE this is the case. I know I'm just having fun.
                Me too. I agree...he'd jump right in. Though I think it might take him a moment to be sure we're only crazy, not crazy-crazy.
                sigpic
                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Which kind of defies the object of it being easy to transport, doesn't it? (but I really don't know anything... just that I would never trade my laptop for one of these tiny ones )

Noooo, don't jinx it! If he ever gets on that show, it will be as a SRU cop and a recurring, at least. I firmly believe in that.
                  Yes. Lorne was supposed to be a one episode deal, first on SG-1 and then even on Atlantis. That worked out very well for everyone!
                  sigpic
                  I'm a 60%er!
                  ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Oh yes. You know... I already started waiting for the day they cast Kavan (no matter if main cast member or recurring role) after the first episode. I guess, should it ever happen... I might die of happiness when I hear about it
                    We can't have that, so no Kavan in FP.

My mum has a 13'' laptop... and I hate the keyboard. How can anyone type on something so inconvinient???
                    Add an external one? I am quite used to typing onmy 15.4", so whenever I use the big computer, I need to adjust my fingers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                      All this negativity about Kavan not being in FP!!

And sadly I have to go. Hopefully I'll be back later. Bye everyone! Have a great day/morning/night!
                      sigpic
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Okay, I'm at the end of "The Hive" and why isn't Lorne in the last shot in the infirmary with everyone else?!? Trying to explain why Lorne isn't in certain scenes is rallying my muses! *ssshh!!!*
                        He never got a final scene -
                        Spoiler:
                        even in S & R when he was the one with the busted leg and blood all over his face!!!

LOL! Physical violence against yourself isn't necessary. Kavan wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
                        yet again -
                        Spoiler:
                        a non-PG answer would be appropriate here!

Mine's hardly 'portable' in it's current state! Have so many things plugged into it that I needed a USB hub! It's my main computer.

Me too. I agree...he'd jump right in. Though I think it might take him a moment to be sure we're only crazy, not crazy-crazy.
                        Crazy-crazy -- who? us? Me, personally - crazy but not psychotic!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Flashpoint.

Since it's a Canadian show, I do have hopes we will get to see Kavan in it one future day, preferrably as one of the SRU cops... double leg holster, Kavan in commando mode (not going commando )... rwarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
                          Filmed in Toronto...that's not exactly down the street for Kav.

And ... sold to Germany? Can we see it here...and if yes, where?
                          sigpic

Comment

Flashpoint.

Since it's a Canadian show, I do have hopes we will get to see Kavan in it one future day, preferrably as one of the SRU cops... double leg holster, Kavan in commando mode (not going commando )... rwarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
                            Ouch.....I fell. Why did I fall? What happened? *looks around, confused*
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, but what a way to go it would be...

Add an external one?
                              Defies the object of being easy to transport (unless you use one of these super stylish flat keyboards you can roll up like a yoga mat or something...). I mean, my mum obviously doesn't have problems with the mini keyboard but then again she doesn't type half as much as I do... I'll stay with my 15,4'' (or whatever that is here... I always forget ).

And sadly I have to go. Hopefully I'll be back later. Bye everyone! Have a great day/morning/night!
                              Hope we'll see you back again tomorrow
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

Filmed in Toronto...that's not exactly down the street for Kav.
                                Hmmm, gets him a bit closer to me. At least I can look up and imagine him flying high overhead! Better yet, maybe it'd be an excuse to go to New York State and visit friends!! Could bribe them to take me across the border!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X