Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Oh, I think that sounds like a lot of fun
    Oh, it was fun once I recovered from the shock of it actually saying "Hyperspace" while I was listening to the SGA audiobook(it happened to be the Radek one) I actually had to pull over and giggle it out.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    And you didnt think to mention this before last nite!??!!
    Well I only stumbled upon it by accident, pure and simple. I was surfing through the guide looking for something to watch and was all 'meh, nothing on.' when I saw it.

I can just see some poor suspecting friend of yours - They are driving and you bring your GPS and that happens. You'd probably end up in a ditch!

Hmmm, dont think the other half would get the humor if I changed the voice on ours. He'll be using it more than me so it would be pointless. Would of been fun to listen to on the ride to the horseshow in Madison in May,tho, but alas, doesnt sound like it will be out by then.
    There is a reason I always do the driving

As for voices, I'm constantly downloading and updating voices on mine I have 2 Canadians(one is a little more insulting and I call him 'McKay' and the other is very quiet and doesn't actually preform well in 'real world situations'), 1 Darth Vader, 1 Dalek, a very complimentary voice(it uses phrases like 'turn left ahead and have I mentioned how great you look?') and also a slew of 'pre-programmed' ones.

Car O/T:

Spoiler:
    I think its been rather decided that instead of going the used car route(since this is the second one I've now had die on me ) I will be getting some shiny brand new(ish) car. Probably a Kia as they are cheapity cheap and in my (very tight) price range.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Excellent! I've ordered mine already...can't wait

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...mpressions.png
      Wow, he looks like Mr. Grumpy Pants there! I still have to get the others *laughs*

Anyway, flyby tonight, I’ve had some stressful school news to do with my second degree so I’m agitated and I’m headed to bed with a book.

Make Me Happy PicSpam:

Comment

right then... all of ya headed towards sleepy land have a good nite
        sigpic

Comment

EB

Some Kavan art and yes they're snurchable, please credit.

sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

ohhhh pretty
            sigpic

Comment

something i made a couple years ago
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                (it uses phrases like 'turn left ahead and have I mentioned how great you look?')
                I think that would be my favorite one

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                Some Kavan art and yes they're snurchable, please credit.
                Niiiice

BTW, two things:

#1 I just booked my flight to Seattle

#2 I got an e-mail from the Isis people and they said that they have a lot of RL issues ATM (I already suspected that) and will hopefully be able to put up the winners around next week
                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

ohhh nice
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

I got an e-mail from the Isis people and they said that they have a lot of RL issues ATM (I already suspected that) and will hopefully be able to put up the winners around next week
                          spiffy

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

*thud* Lorne-Coma!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

BTW, two things:

#1 I just booked my flight to Seattle

#2 I got an e-mail from the Isis people and they said that they have a lot of RL issues ATM (I already suspected that) and will hopefully be able to put up the winners around next week
                              #1 - Yea - Look out Sea-Tac - Row is on her way!!!

#2 - Glad you heard something. Hopefully they will do it early next week. My toes are starting to cramp and I'm afraid my eyes will become permananltly crossed!
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

#1 - Yea - Look out Sea-Tac - Row is on her way!!!
                                It's still a bit until that... but I really need to have a look at my passport. And I need to find out how this strange online registration thingy works that non-US citizens are required to do before entering the US.

#2 - Glad you heard something. Hopefully they will do it early next week. My toes are starting to cramp and I'm afraid my eyes will become permananltly crossed!
                                Eeeep! You poor thing. You don't have to keep everything crossed the whole time, you know.
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X