• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    Okay, question:

slightly OT-ish, on an expression I need for my story:

Spoiler:
    What would be the US equivalent to "cheeky bugger"?

I need something that Lorne or Shep would say that's in the same vein of "don't get smart with me".

Any ideas?
    I have an idea but I'll PM it to you. since I don't want the mods to strike me down with their hammer...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Okay, question:

slightly OT-ish, on an expression I need for my story:

Spoiler:
      What would be the US equivalent to "cheeky bugger"?

I need something that Lorne or Shep would say that's in the same vein of "don't get smart with me".

Any ideas?
      Personally I think the equivalent is smarta$$ / smart mouth

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Knock, knock
        Who's there?
        Noone
        Okay, I'm going to bed

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

vid rec: Spork67 made a Doppleganger vid to Boston's Higher Power and it rocks my socks there's even sleepwalking!Lorne (around the :25 sec mark and then at the 1:50 min mark). It really good and people should check it out.

Higher Power
          Last edited by Elizabeth Bartlett; 17 February 2009, 06:28 PM. Reason: it'd be helpful if I put the link in right? lmao

Comment

*bounces* i dont gotta be back to work til sat morn.. *grins* three days to do a whole lot of nothing
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

btw Cath(I think it was you...), did you ever get around to the 15 songs/15 fics challenge?
              Actually I haven’t! It was my challenge but I never got to write it since I had my best friend come out to visit. She went home for a few weeks but because of extenuating circumstances she’s back and has now moved in! Maybe I can find a minute soon, after I’m done with my capping work.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
              Hmmmm, I'm sure it will surface or at least return to tv at some point...

BTW -- lovely pics!
              I’m sure it will – it’s on Lifetime Movie Network all the time I think. I’m now useless for DVDs though, my parent’s DVD burner broke.

How 'bout one of these - got 'em off LLPB - so dont know if someone took them and posted or if they are his publicity shots or whatever he sends out to get considered for an audition.
              <snip>
              I would really prefer if you didn’t use headshots from the LLPB. Its one thing when it’s a cap and you’ve gotten someone’s approval, but the headshots are pictures that myself (and usually Nici , who's the big headshot finder) have found. We don’t have direct approval from the photographers and I would rather not have it become a big deal.

Comment

vid rec: Spork67 made a Doppleganger vid to Boston's Higher Power and it rocks my socks there's even sleepwalking!Lorne (around the :25 sec mark and then at the 1:50 min mark). It really good and people should check it out.
                - so where do we find said vid?

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                *bounces* i dont gotta be back to work til sat morn.. *grins* three days to do a whole lot of nothing
                Good for you -- enjoy them.

Kavan movie note ---

Spoiler:
                Hey all -- just noticed Lifetime Movie Network is playing Date with Darkness tomorrow at 11am tomorrow. According to the tv listing they were supposed to play it tonite at 11pm also, but now it says a different show. The dvr is still set and so I'll see what happens. Might have to stay up late and watch to see if it's on tonite or not. How bothersome - poor Kavan fans - there is so little of him out there with SGA gone - then they mess with his movies. If it's on tomorrow, it will be a good thing to watch while it snows outside!
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

- so where do we find said vid?
                  yeah...I just realized that I didn't post the link

here it is; Higher Power

Comment

here it is; Higher Power
                    Thnx EB - will have to play it again when I can turn up the sound.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

here it is; Higher Power
                      you is made of FAIL! hehehehe. Thanks for pimping my vid. -does proud little happy dance-

Comment

Hi everyone!
                        sigpic
                        Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                          Still no news on the Isis Awards Therefore... new Fanfic100-chapter (yes, I'm bored...): "Gonna be okay" (kethry-safe? Mh... probably not... pre-(friendship), methinks).
                          Read and reviewed Row, great job as usual.

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                          Maybe I can find a minute soon, after I’m done with my capping work.
                          @Cath- Uh, in the next couple days I'm recording(in shiny HD) several things- will PM you a list and see if you want/need more caps from them.

Kavan movie note ---
                          Spoiler:
                          Hey all -- just noticed Lifetime Movie Network is playing Date with Darkness tomorrow at 11am tomorrow. According to the tv listing they were supposed to play it tonite at 11pm also, but now it says a different show. The dvr is still set and so I'll see what happens. Might have to stay up late and watch to see if it's on tonite or not. How bothersome - poor Kavan fans - there is so little of him out there with SGA gone - then they mess with his movies. If it's on tomorrow, it will be a good thing to watch while it snows outside!
                          His movie "See Spot Run" is currently on as well. *grins*

O/T Rant:

Spoiler:

So as I mentioned at one point my "check coolant" light had been coming on so yesterday after it did it 4 times in the span of less than 5 miles, I decided to drop it off at my mechanics. Well he called me today to inform me that apparently my head gasket is leaking. *sighs* which will apparently be about a $2100 repair. *sighs* looks like there goes all MY con plans for the year.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh MM bummer HUGE bummer so sorry;

why is RL so unfair?

Up date to "Who would you date" thread

Lorne: 36

Todd: 35

that Sheppard guy: 33
                            Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 18 February 2009, 01:10 AM.
                            sigpic
                            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Horrible, isn't it? When you know that all it takes is a simple mail. *sighs*
                              Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Oh and thanks for the coffee and non-coffee flavoured muffin before btw Row - and hope you hear something about Isis soon
                              Me, too... Maybe I should really close the tab with the site, not think of it and have another look in a week or something. Watched pot and everything...

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              Have you heard about the Isis awards yet, Rowena?
                              Nope... *sighs

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                              I think you're just imagining things, seriously Row

No killing part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Uh-huh, yeah, sure... how can you say that with those pictures you post, huh?

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              Read and reviewed Row, great job as usual.
                              Thank you *cookie

Spoiler:

So as I mentioned at one point my "check coolant" light had been coming on so yesterday after it did it 4 times in the span of less than 5 miles, I decided to drop it off at my mechanics. Well he called me today to inform me that apparently my head gasket is leaking. *sighs* which will apparently be about a $2100 repair. *sighs* looks like there goes all MY con plans for the year.
                              Poor mac *huggles Sorry to hear that. Car trouble really, really sucks.

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              Up date to "Who would you date" thread

Lorne: 36

Todd: 35

that Sheppard guy: 33
                              Yay!!!
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

wooohooo our beloved Major leads
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X