X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
      []http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc331/plickies/Stargate/Kavan%20Smith/Kindred%20Pt1/normal_atl_418_0573-1.jpg
      [http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...418_0576-1.jpg[/Center]
      Yumms!
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Morning folks. Thanks so much to mel, Cathain, and mac for helping me out with that little 'issue' last nite! Hoping to update my software today.

Great pics to get the morning going! And looking forward to some new headshots - might get some new eyes!!

Sorry you're still under the weather mel and kethry. It sure seems to be hanging on doesnt.

Watched Condemned last nite - the commentary was done by Peter Deluise and Gary Jones. Lots of Kavan recognition. Was pleasantly suprised.

Cathain
        Spoiler:
        Thnx... I am sure I have a bit of OCD, too. Although I have 'lost' some of it in the past few years. And I know just how you feel when it comes to the GPA. I had trouble with one class last year and only got a B. I was sooooo pissed.
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
          And it's not an excuse to look at Kavan pics, I swear.
          uhuh and that halo is real

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Comment

*dies*

Comment

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...elganger-2.jpg
                http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...cap032-1-1.jpg
                http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...%20Smith/13.jp
                http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc331/plickies/Stargate/Kavan%20Smith/tt021.jpg[/IMG]
                ]http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc331/plickies/Stargate/Kavan%20Smith/50.jpg
                Tounge!

*drools*

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                *dies*
                *revives EB*
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Morning all. How's everyone doing? Mind if I join the sick-thunkers club? I think I'd fit in .

So, I want to ask a question. I know I've asked a similar one before but has there ever been a thread wide pic fic? Kinda like the one I did awhile back but everyone contributes? I know that it may get a bit out of hand (but hopefully in a good way) but it was just a thought. Anyway, I saw these pics and I had to put some captions to them. Not go ones but still... The product of my headache (one of my many ailments today... ).

Teyla, I'm not so sure about this. I mean, people back on Atlantis are starting to get ideas about me and... Teyla?

Teyla?! Oh great. Sheppards gonna kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    *revives EB*
                    *comes back to life after an hour* I think those pics almost broke my brain...

Comment

Evening all. Hope everyone's feeling OK *kicks bugs and virus'

Hands out complimentary cough mixture and hot lemon.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      Unfortunatly I do know what you're saying. I sent a couple pics of Kavan/Lorne to a friend of mine -- she said he was "too pretty" for her taste!!! I about died!
                      Part of the reason why he considered gay...Straight guys can be pretty too

I think the tongue pics are a case of kill or cure! First they kill you then they cure you
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        *nods* Yup totally agree while Joe is a nice thing to look at once in a while he just is too pretty for me to like all the time. (I hope that makes sense...)
                        Makes perfect sense to me!!

Definitely- *whispers* The few, The proud, the Lorne Lovers (stolen shamelessly from the Marines )
                        LOL, who cares where it's from....it works just right!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        And to make it clear in one statement: I will renew the LLPB for another full year of Kavan Smith goodness!
                        Yay!!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                        Hiya peeps! `

How are things here, everyone healthy? I'm not... Comming here might just drive the cold away
                        Hey mel *waves* Feeling any better now?

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                        Morning everyone!

Still sick, still hardly able to breathe.

*sighs*

Back to bannering...

And it's not an excuse to look at Kavan pics, I swear.
                        Hi kethry ... you're still with us and that's the main thing!

Hehe, any excuse eh?

Intentional re-post!!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                        Morning all. How's everyone doing? Mind if I join the sick-thunkers club? I think I'd fit in .

So, I want to ask a question. I know I've asked a similar one before but has there ever been a thread wide pic fic? Kinda like the one I did awhile back but everyone contributes? I know that it may get a bit out of hand (but hopefully in a good way) but it was just a thought. Anyway, I saw these pics and I had to put some captions to them. Not go ones but still... The product of my headache (one of my many ailments today... ).
                        Oh no, another poorly thunker... I swear it's GW Hope you feel better soon *huggles*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        Evening all. Hope everyone's feeling OK *kicks bugs and virus'
                        Hi Lizzie I'm one of the well thunkers atm, hope you are too!

sigpic

Comment

uhuh and that halo is real
                          Of course , it is!
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Garrity time

Comment

hehehehe... ya sure ya not Immortal EB... we dont wanna have to come after your head...

okay shuttin up now....

*hugs* to any thunker that is still under the weather
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X