• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Evening all How you all doing?
    Hi Mel

We're all worn out with the excitement of the interview
    Also we found our way into the gutter as usual. so no change there really!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      Oh well, then maybe you are just delusional... *ducks
      Ducky, ducky, duck.... *hides fly swatter*

Spoiler:
      Nah, we aren't ambitious... it's just that neither of us was/is inclined to study business studies, law, medicine or computer science and we have to make do with our more or less luxury subjects (social science/law/literature, marine environmental science, fashion design). Also seems like we all feel like public service is the way to go, even the fashion design sister...
      Spoiler:

Okay, how does one combine public service with fashion design?
      Kethry
      sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Hehe, I wonder about that too.... I used to be so innocent!!
        Hmmm....yeah...me too.

Though...

this is much more fun. Pssssssssssssstttt. Don't tell anyone.

Kethry
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
          and of yodelling... Now where he has heard that beats me, but well...his opinion is similar to mine.

Kethry
          At least he didnt say anything against Polka music- I might of had to cancel my membership in the LorneLoversClub!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ducky, ducky, duck.... *hides fly swatter*
            Deluuuuusional!

Spoiler:

Okay, how does one combine public service with fashion design?
            Kethry
            Spoiler:
            Costume design at theatres, opera houses etc. She did two internships in the costume department of small theatres before starting to study and I thought that she really had enough of that when she was through with them, but apparently she does consider it as one of her options...
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Hi Mel... Nite Queen, feel better.. Kavan must of left some germs in the air over there.

Well, time for chores -- outa here for awhile
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                Hi Mel

We're all worn out with the excitement of the interview
                Also we found our way into the gutter as usual. so no change there really!
                Nothing unusual then The interview was awsome. Loved his reaction to the gay question!
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                  At least he didnt say anything against Polka music- I might of had to cancel my membership in the LorneLoversClub!
                  Actually... once you're in... there's no way out of it anymore. You're stuck with us
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                    Okay, can you truly have one without the other??? (I cant believe I actually said that outloud!! - reaches to catch edge of gutter as I fall!)

The things we say...*reaches out to catch SF*

Good thing we're among friends.

haha... I didnt realize there was a conflict to that question.

Not really a conflict, just that Kavan is supposed to have admitted to a different birthdate (year) at a con last year than what imdb says. And since imdb can't always be believed for various reasons, but neither can Kavan, we are not sure.

Doesn't really matter, anyway. He's still hot, whichever of them is right.

Kethry
                    sigpic

Comment

It doesn't look like a real halo. In fact, I think you borrowed it somewhere!

Huh? Who'd let me borrow a halo? *looks around her*

Btw...the entire swim team?

Kethry
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening Mel.... we're moving the thread along.

*realizes she's falling behind again - panics*

Kethry
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll never be able to see pics like this again without thinking of what he said
                          Spoiler:

Haha, I know!

Hmmm... that kid's age is surely changing every time Kavan talks of him. Since Kavan told GW in an interview 2006 that his wife was due in October of that year, that would make the kid 27 months....Maybe Kav has a problem with numbers.
                          Lol. I was wondering if he maybe has 2 kids but he only ever talks about one, and the one he brought with him is 17 months old...

Yeah? So, what's your secret? Care to share?
                          Basically, I say anything I can get away with!

I absolutely loved his sqeeeeeeeeal. The poor guy - it must have hit him pretty hard, he didn't miss a chance to bring it up again.

I am so glad I asked that question.
                          So am I!

*Iz so proud of FF and us*
                          Aw, thanks!

I know lol.

It has been snurched and posted in several threads... at Chevron we're gonna try and get Jason & Joe to do something along those lines, and if they say no, we'll just say "Well Kavan must love his fans more... he did it for us!!"
                          Lol!

Same here Oh and I'm glad he didn't wear that cap for the interview... although perhaps he wore it to keep warm as he was feeing a bit off.
                          I'll include a comment about that in the hair story below!

Me too --- though I think I got everything you both said. That camera has pretty amazing sound and video quality.

I'd like to see the 300+ file, if this is a bad version.
                          If I ever get it uploaded, I'll send you a link!

Well, he belonged in it. They ought to have had him there for it. Lorne is so much neglected. Booo!
                          Actually, Kavan was invited, but I think he said he had other work commitments. He's just filmed a pilot in Canada playing Torri Higginson's husband and is waiting to see if it gets picked up!

Oh my...poor Bambam...he ought to know better than to hang out with a Scot. Right FF?
                          Oi!

I like that he is very outspoken in his belief that shooting is nothing to be undertaken lightly and that he is very much against owning a gun.
                          Yeah. He does own a rifle (I think it was his grandfather's) but he's taken the firing pin out.

But I am sure FF delivered those as well along with our questions, right? How many of those hugs were *from us*?
                          All of them of course! Except the 'apology hug' he gave me for calling me a skank!

Argyle pattern? You mean the whole thing had a Scottish theme?
                          Yup!

*pokes* Hair story!!! Sorry if I missed it, I only skimmed!
                          Right, well first of all, he had 'curtains' for my Saturday photo op, so on Sunday I asked if he could muss up his hair a bit, like Doppelganger. He didn't know what I meant by Doppelganger, so asked me to muss up his hair for him! Yes folks, I got to ruffle Kavan's hair!

Anyway, it looked ridiculous because he didn't have any gel in it so I made sure to ruffle it back into place lol.

Later on, he wore his cap for the talk and my friend asked him if it was to hide the horrible hair I'd given him! He said no (though he sarcastically thanked me for his new hairstyle lol) but that he hates his hair and would be bald if he could!

That night at the bar, we were chatting and I mentioned 'the blonde' and how we Lorne fans are torn about it. He laughed and told me that he hated it, but that he'd had really short hair at one point and bleached it. Then he went travelling, and when he came back it was longer. He was going to get it cut but he got an acting gig and didn't get around to it. He kept getting jobs and looked ridiculous with blonde ends, so the tv crew gave him the option of dying it black or having it all blonde. He thought black would look awful so he chose the blonde!

Comment

Someone, obviously Maybe Kavan...

Eh... "Buffy" quote. Honestly! I don't even know any swim teams (I just used to know fencers and judoka)
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                            ------

Comment

Actually... once you're in... there's no way out of it anymore. You're stuck with us
                              Just like the mob

Kethry
                              Firstly, look to your family

I am currently using my brother
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Actually, Kavan was invited, but I think he said he had other work commitments. He's just filmed a pilot in Canada playing Torri Higginson's husband and is waiting to see if it gets picked up!
                                That would be awesome! I'd love to see them together on a show again. I liked the Weir/Lorne chemistry and it would be great to see if that could carry over to other shows.
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X