• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    http://shadowmaat.250free.com/Lorne/Flynn09.jpg

http://shadowmaat.250free.com/Lorne/Flynn19.jpg

http://shadowmaat.250free.com/Lorne/Flynn25.jpg

I really, really gotta meet this guy SOMEhow. If not as part of the Creation con, then maybe he'd be willing to go out for lunch or something with a few of us.

I'll have to really hone my cute-and-innocent skills to pull THAT off.
    Agreed there has to be a way, he's fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      Agreed there has to be a way, he's fantastic!
      I'll also try... suggesting to David that he consider inviting him to the next Gateworld dinner. Or else.

Comment

You said his character Flynn died. How did he go?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          You said his character Flynn died. How did he go?
          The monk from the 16th century was infected with Plague. He passed it on to a troop of Nazis. Flynn's team had to inject the Nazis with antibiotic to prevent them all from dying and spreading the disease to the entire German and American armies. The soldier that Flynn was injecting (see the needle in his hand/mouth in the one pic?) stabbed him in the gut with a knife. He died before they could transfer back.

HOWEVER, the tender-hearted woman on the team let the monk go (instead of bringing him forward with them, as she was supposed to do), so I'm hoping his presence will cause another anomaly that will warrant the team returning and maybe getting to save Flynn. Except that would violate their prime directive and alter the timeline. Still, I think Flynn is worth it.

Comment

I'll also try... suggesting to David that he consider inviting him to the next Gateworld dinner. Or else.
            *laughs* I can just see the suggesting

Comment

I just wanted to say....

MMMMMM.... Lorne is soooo gorgeous!
              Yummo!

/me drools on keyboard
              BSG convert....

Comment

The monk from the 16th century was infected with Plague. He passed it on to a troop of Nazis. Flynn's team had to inject the Nazis with antibiotic to prevent them all from dying and spreading the disease to the entire German and American armies. The soldier that Flynn was injecting (see the needle in his hand/mouth in the one pic?) stabbed him in the gut with a knife. He died before they could transfer back.

HOWEVER, the tender-hearted woman on the team let the monk go (instead of bringing him forward with them, as she was supposed to do), so I'm hoping his presence will cause another anomaly that will warrant the team returning and maybe getting to save Flynn. Except that would violate their prime directive and alter the timeline. Still, I think Flynn is worth it.
                Ah poor Flynn. You try to do some good and they stab you in the back, or in this case the stomach.

Shadow, do you mind if I use your caps for icons?

Comment

Go right ahead. Spread the Kavany goodness.

Comment

Go right ahead. Spread the Kavany goodness.
                    Thanks, will do.

Comment

I finally caught Mr. Smith in 'Lockdown'. I've said it before and I'm saying it again... *THUNK*

Comment

This thread rocks my socks! I'm glad there's a Lorne Thunk thread, I totally loved him in Runner, especially his banter with McKay. Oh, and Cathain, I like 'Reflections'. You should keep it up, looks very interesting! And I love all the pretty pics. I think this thread will be one of my hangouts, for sure.

Lovely sig made by NewTrekker
                        Thank you SG1 for ten awesome seasons!

Comment

Hi Des! Nice to see you here! There are some very resourseful women here who keep us well supplied on the Lorne/Smith front.

Comment

Okay, I'm a bit bored so here are facts we know for sure about Lorne:
                            1. He's a bit squeamish (Enemy Mine)
                            2. Knows a thing or two about mining (Enemy Mine)
                            3. Has absolutely no interest in botany (Runner)
                            4. He thinks McKay is very annoying (Runner)
                            5. Has a dry sense of humor, IMO (Runner)
                            6. He skipped the course in military school that trained in "hunting down a skilled weapons expert hopped up on Wraith drugs in the pitch black of an alien planet." (Runner)
                            7. Has a very strong feeling of common sense. (Runner)
                            8. Has been hit by a Wraith stunner at least once (Runner)
                            9. Can fire a rocket launcher though maybe not that accurately. (Duet)
                            10. Has the ATA Gene (Condemned)
                            11. Can fly a Jumper pretty well. (Condemned)
                            12. Is trusted enough by Weir to be her guard off-world (Condemned)

Feel free to add any you think I've missed.
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 22 August 2005, 12:11 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

13. He's just damn hot & I'd like to take him home & have my way with him.... ('cept I don't think that's in an episode LOL)

heehee
                              BSG convert....

Comment

Originally posted by Desala
                                This thread rocks my socks! I'm glad there's a Lorne Thunk thread, I totally loved him in Runner, especially his banter with McKay. Oh, and Cathain, I like 'Reflections'. You should keep it up, looks very interesting! And I love all the pretty pics. I think this thread will be one of my hangouts, for sure.
                                Well Des I'm glad you're enjoyoing 'Reflections' - I'm still working hard on more of it but another chapter should be out soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X