Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Definitely an early night in his bed!!

Night, I think we're going to start re-watching 24 right from the very beginning... when Jack had hair!!!
    Wow that's ages ago
    sigpic

Comment

*nods* Anything Blade goooood!

I'm off for an early night, see you tomorrow folks *waves*
      Night Queen...happy Alex dreams.

Don't let the bed vamps bite....or seeing it's you...let them bite!

Kethry
      sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Nice ... veeeeeery nice. *smiles*

Love the dichotomy - Alex: bad boy and trying to protect the blonde "thing".

Later, when he tries to buy her freedom, he's so sweet. Also earlier when he asks her if Marcus was hurting her. *sighs*

Kethry
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          Oak leaves. The bars are for Lieutenants and Captains

The things you know.

OT
          Spoiler:

Between us I'm sure we could crack the 300,000 at Pilawa's quizz. Game?
          Kethry
          sigpic

Comment

It's that well known place Hope Springs Eternal
            Oh there! Lots of us are residents there, I believe.

Kethry
            sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

If I hadn't already paid out for Chevron, then yeah probably. I'd love to meet Paul too They should all hang around and do Chevron too!
                Is that where Joe Flanigan is supposed to come to? And Jason Momoa, too, right?

OK, you have the choccies, I'll have Lorne!
                I am officially informing you that I will have both....preferably a chocolate covered Lorne, but I'll take them singly as well.

Kethry
                sigpic

Comment

Wow that's ages ago
                  Would you believe that I have never seen a single ep of "24" or "Lost" either. Never really interested me.

*shrugs*

Kethry
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd rather not. I mean, I'm there to see my sister (and, if luck will have it, mac as well ), right? Right?
                    Yes, right! I will be there

I think that takes me to a total of 5 people I will have to see in Vancouver in the coming months(well that is if one of them gets their plans together for it).

*waves* Hi LorneLovers- just a quick visit to get caught up will be by later!
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/208-Lorneindirt1.jpg

Playing in the sand again, I see. Bad boy!

Kethry
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        Yes, right! I will be there

I think that takes me to a total of 5 people I will have to see in Vancouver in the coming months(well that is if one of them gets their plans together for it).

*waves* Hi LorneLovers- just a quick visit to get caught up will be by later!
                        Wish I could be one of them, too.

*waves back*

See you tomorrow then. I'll be off to bed soon - early start tomorrow.

Kethry
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                          The things you know.
                          Actually, I only knew the bar thing. Mac pointed out the oak leaves (which theoretically I should have known...) to me. But I'm fairly sure I could still recognize all German enlisted and officer rank insignia and most of the NCOs (although I could never quite get those right... all the Feldwebel always kind of confused me) And you know... as much as you have this thing with the pictures I have it with uniforms, which is why I always refuse to take part of any political direct action stuff that involves Bundeswehr uniforms... they'd never get it right anyway (and, of course, they don't care about it), and I hate to see that

OT
                          Spoiler:

Between us I'm sure we could crack the 300,000 at Pilawa's quizz. Game?
                          Kethry
                          Spoiler:
                          Actually, my sister once applied for her and me and we even got an appointment for tryouts... unfortunately, we both already had something else to do on that day... so close, you know. Because she knows all the science stuff and I know all the weird stuff... we would have been so good
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                            Would you believe that I have never seen a single ep of "24" or "Lost" either. Never really interested me.

*shrugs*

Kethry

You know, 24 is the only TV show I watch or have watched which makes feel nervous.... really nervous. I love it
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually, I only knew the bar thing. Mac pointed out the oak leaves (which theoretically I should have known...) to me. But I'm fairly sure I could still recognize all German enlisted and officer rank insignia and most of the NCOs (although I could never quite get those right... all the Feldwebel always kind of confused me) And you know... as much as you have this thing with the pictures I have it with uniforms, which is why I always refuse to take part of any political direct action stuff that involves Bundeswehr uniforms... they'd never get it right anyway (and, of course, they don't care about it), and I hate to see that

Spoiler:
                              Actually, my sister once applied for her and me and we even got an appointment for tryouts... unfortunately, we both already had something else to do on that day... so close, you know. Because she knows all the science stuff and I know all the weird stuff... we would have been so good
                              No idea what any of the uniform things mean. And me once almost married a Luftwaffe Hauptmann.

So, Lorne's uniform has what..oak leaves and then?

I know someone did an explanation of the stuff on Sheps's uniform, but I don't think anyone has bothered with Lorne's

Spoiler:
                              My brain is a sponge...sucks up all kinds of info - weird and other. The useless things I know. I like to watch quizz shows and I keep answering the questions before the choices are presented. I'm just too chicken to apply.

Kethry
                              sigpic

Comment

You know, 24 is the only TV show I watch or have watched which makes feel nervous.... really nervous. I love it
                                I once accidentally saw an ep of Criminal Minds --- it left me sleepless. I kept getting up and checking locks and listening for odd noises outside. Creeped me out. I never watched one again.

Kethry
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X