Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Hey, mac, happy new year! I'll have a look at the Jeremiah-pictures when I'm back in Berlin with my own laptop. ATM I'm torturing my sister's and I'm sitting beside her and just a wee bit tired of her "fixation... it's a fixation..."-chant whenever she catches me drooling over pictures reading posts here
    Happy new year to you too Row!!! I promise that the pics are worth waiting for so your not back until the 9th right? (or was it the second?)
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

The 2nd, actually. My fingers are already itching to try out the skiing bunny Would it be okay if I sent you the two Berlin-pieces I wrote before going to my sister's tomorrow?
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

The 2nd, actually. My fingers are already itching to try out the skiing bunny Would it be okay if I sent you the two Berlin-pieces I wrote before going to my sister's tomorrow?
        Completely fine as long as you don't mind I sent you notes on STW! I'm sure that they *gestures at the thread* would LOVE more Lorne fics
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          Completely fine as long as you don't mind I sent you notes on STW! I'm sure that they *gestures at the thread* would LOVE more Lorne fics
          Of course I don't mind. That would make two new chapters tomorrow, one for STW and one for the FanFic100. And maybe I can even get myself to finally work towards finishing STW...
          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
          ------

Comment

LOL! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with that thought Now if I could only figure out how to make it into one of those cutesy cutesy icons that moves *sighs* alas I am not that talented.
            that would be awesome

Hey, mac, happy new year! I'll have a look at the Jeremiah-pictures when I'm back in Berlin with my own laptop. ATM I'm torturing my sister's and I'm sitting beside her and just a wee bit tired of her "fixation... it's a fixation..."-chant whenever she catches me drooling over pictures reading posts here
            but isn't it true? Kavan's a good fix though

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              but isn't it true? Kavan's a good fix though
              Of course. I keep telling her so but she really doesn't understand... no idea why
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

Of course I don't mind. That would make two new chapters tomorrow, one for STW and one for the FanFic100. And maybe I can even get myself to finally work towards finishing STW...
                Oooh I can't wait *rubs hands together* I've really been enjoying your work(have I mentioned this?)

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                that would be awesome
                Maybe somebody here knows how to make them? *looks around at fellow thunkers* I'd even be willing to supply the BIG caps to make them off of.

Some more Jeremiah pic spam:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

Oooh I can't wait *rubs hands together* I've really been enjoying your work(have I mentioned this?)
                  Only a couple of times, I think But I still like to read it

Maybe somebody here knows how to make them? *looks around at fellow thunkers* I'd even be willing to supply the BIG caps to make them off of.
                  One of my sisters used to have some anigif program on her laptop. Maybe she still has it and I can figure out how to work it...
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

Only a couple of times, I think But I still like to read it
                    Sometimes I feel weird because I don't know what the "beta leaving comments" feeling is in general by the audience but I also don't think its fair to *NOT* comment on it when it does get published, because I still re-read it.

One of my sisters used to have some anigif program on her laptop. Maybe she still has it and I can figure out how to work it...
                    Ooooh I'd *luff* you forever if you could. Let me know and I'll send you the BIG caps(1280x800) since they are slightly better quality.
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Sometimes I feel weird because I don't know what the "beta leaving comments" feeling is in general by the audience but I also don't think its fair to *NOT* comment on it when it does get published, because I still re-read it.
                      I think it's really okay. I enjoy your comments and I don't think other people are bothered by it. Kepp writing them, please

Ooooh I'd *luff* you forever if you could. Let me know and I'll send you the BIG caps(1280x800) since they are slightly better quality.
                      I'll try I just bet my dad has something to create such an icon and I just haven't found it yet. Or maybe I already have it on my laptop and didn't bother to look for it until now...
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Happy New Year!

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                        Spoiler:

Catching snowflakes?
                        Catching Snowflakes *Slides into gutter*

200 Posts didnt think i'd get to 100 ^^

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

*high C*

Comment

mmm he's a very good fix
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year!!

sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X