No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double post, sorry....but now I've seen one, I need a run of bum shots...

*leaves the thread whistling innocently*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

ooh, me likes a lot.
        I was on the phone when I saw those and stopped to stare at the pics (at Lorne, not his perfectly formed backside) , the person on the other end was calling 'hello...'
        What can I say, they were a little distracting *whistles very innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
          ooh, me likes a lot.
          I was on the phone when I saw those and stopped to stare at the pics (at Lorne, not his perfectly formed backside) , the person on the other end was calling 'hello...'
          What can I say, they were a little distracting *whistles very innocently*
          Haha, that sounds just like me!!!

*whistles "innocently" too*

sigpic

Comment

I'd like to second that... I really have to stop surfing this thread while talking on the phone
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

And it's a good idea not to eat or drink anything hot while on GW either!! And I have the marks to prove it!! So does my laptop!!!

sigpic

Comment

It's a risk we take, but poor you, and your laptop *huggles queen hathor, and anyone else who wants/needs hug*

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  Hmmm, I considered that, *BUT* I think that would be something I'd be willing to trade for, thats just me though.

I think the bigger issue would come from the fact of filming locations(I.e. I'm pretty sure it'd be shot in SoCal area).

true, I don't think that Kavan would want to leave his family for too long or move them down there...but Nici's right; we have to get him on the actual show first before he can be on the spin-off (if there is one).

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I may mess with him, cause don't all naught girls go to his room?

So if i am naughty I will get some non-PGness

Oh nice pics *drools and thunks*
                    sigpic
                    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                      I am hoping there isn't a NCIS spin-off.
                      Kavan on NCIS though would be great. Then we'd have an excuse to invite him to the Fan Fest and I can meet him. LOL!
                      Any excuse to invite him somewhere we can meet him.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Huh?? Based on what? He's a big lad, more muscly than I ever thought til I saw him with his shirt off. IMO he could afford to lose a bit of that muscle and bulk, but he's by no means fat!!

Maybe you should offer to take her for a new eye test?
                      Spoiler:
                      Based on the fact that 'his face is pudgy' (its really just the hair cut in the two movies she's recently seen me admiring him in...Eve's christmas, and See Spot Run)

Actually she's in the process of getting new contacts am hoping that will clear up the issue once and for all

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      true, I don't think that Kavan would want to leave his family for too long or move them down there...but Nici's right; we have to get him on the actual show first before he can be on the spin-off (if there is one).
                      True, BUT technically they could use characters we've never 'met' before the pilot(Sheppard and Beckett anyone?).

Though I think your right and he wouldn't want to move down there(I know *I* wouldn't want to but thats me) or be away from Vancouver too long.
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

oh i'll mess with him so he can be too distracted to be in command
                        sigpic

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Double post, sorry....but now I've seen one, I need a run of bum shots...

Intentional reposting of just the one. One cute bum is all I need.

Originally posted by Plickies View Post

Ooooh. very nice. This one is 'that look' again. *thud*
                            sigpic

Comment

*wobbles into thread* Grrrr

How is everyone?

Off to catch up
                              Oh, that still does not sound good.

Sweetie, what are they doing to you?

*hugs QH*

Can a certain Flynn help?

Take a good long look....now, feeling better?

Kethry
                              sigpic
                              I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                I love the little boy; he’s great on Two and a Half Men!

And I think we need a Dentist Lorne – my tooth has been KILLING me all day long! As a result I’m crawling into bed.

Oh and good news on the Blonde!Lorne front, I got my copy of Eve’s Christmas today so expect some new blonde caps coming up soon
                                I was going to feel sorry for you ... tooth ache is not nice, but considering the threat of the blonde horror....hmmmm *thinks hard*

Ah, well, the slip from reason and good taste must result from the pain, so I forgive you.

Let's try something:

Look at Flynn...look at Flynn, ...look at Flynn,...look at Flynn,...look at Flynn,.....look at Flynn,....truuuuust meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

....now that is a sight, right?

*shuddering at the thought of a certain blonde something*

Kethry
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X