X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Good job Row, glad your finally sharing them with the world
    Me, too

did you know its nearly impossible to have a snowball fight with yourself?
    We-ell... I don't think I'd even gotten the idea to try that in the first place (but then again... I like to surprise myself with the level of sillyness I'm capable of).
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      I'm gonna hit the hay. See ya tomorrow thunkers

Good night all

*waves*
      Sleep well Mel!!

Comment

Good night all
        *waves*
        Night. Lorne dreams.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, you'll really enjoy them then

O/t Vamps:
          Spoiler:
          Have you ever checked out "Blood Ties"? Its got a totally thunkalicious Vamp on there *drools*
          OT
          Spoiler:
          No I haven't. I'll see if there's a clip on YT. Friends keep telling me to watch it, and I keep saying it's not just ANY bloke who pops in a pair of fangs that does it for me!!! There's not that many blokes I like tbh, and I don't tend to notice whether a bloke is good looking or not straight away, my mind just doesn't work that way. Once I see the light though, it's a whole different ball game!

I never watched Buffy or anything like that, I don't do teeny stuff like that. Loads of people are going on about Twilight, but I don't fancy it - not only does Rob Patteson (sp?) look weird as anything but Cedric Diggory, but if I'm gonna do teen vamps, it's GOT to be The Lost Boys!!!

I love the Blade films, and watching the TV ep that Kavan was in was most unlike me....as a rule I don't watch something just because a certain actor's in it, but when I saw a blade pic on Mel's profile I just HAD to watch it! And snurch the vampire banner she made too, so I have both Lorne and Ronon as vamps. Whoa, did it just get SCORCHING in here??

Good night all

*waves*
          Night Mel, see you tomorrow *waves*

sigpic

Comment

A quick lipspam before bed

OK a bit of tongue as well

Night all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Oh...you have snow? Brrrrrrrr...
              Now I just have to deal with my love/hate relationship with the first snowfall of the year.

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              We-ell... I don't think I'd even gotten the idea to try that in the first place (but then again... I like to surprise myself with the level of sillyness I'm capable of).
              We-ell, I'm a bit odd and the toddler isn't much for snowball fights(she's a wee bit too little) sooo I just have to entertain myself.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              OT
              Spoiler:
              No I haven't. I'll see if there's a clip on YT. Friends keep telling me to watch it, and I keep saying it's not just ANY bloke who pops in a pair of fangs that does it for me!!! There's not that many blokes I like tbh, and I don't tend to notice whether a bloke is good looking or not straight away, my mind just doesn't work that way. Once I see the light though, it's a whole different ball game!

I never watched Buffy or anything like that, I don't do teeny stuff like that. Loads of people are going on about Twilight, but I don't fancy it - not only does Rob Patteson (sp?) look weird as anything but Cedric Diggory, but if I'm gonna do teen vamps, it's GOT to be The Lost Boys!!!

I love the Blade films, and watching the TV ep that Kavan was in was most unlike me....as a rule I don't watch something just because a certain actor's in it, but when I saw a blade pic on Mel's profile I just HAD to watch it! And snurch the vampire banner she made too, so I have both Lorne and Ronon as vamps. Whoa, did it just get SCORCHING in here??
              O/t

Spoiler:
              I totally get that one, for me I tend to 'fall for' the supporting actors for some reason the 'fringe' characters intrigue me more than the mains.

As for Blood Ties here's a sneak peak at the vamp (under cut for waaaay O/t-ness
              Spoiler:

On the right of course

There is also a couple of familiar SGA/SG1 faces on the show- Christina Cox(SG1- Spirits, and The Sentinal; SGA: Whispers), Dylan Neal(SGA: Outcast)

And now to atone for my O/Tness:

Cut for TDV:

Spoiler:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

*thud.* erm.... vamps, chocolate, erm... yes... i'll just stay here. *curls into her Lorne clone's arms.* much safer here.... besides he has to keep me warm (well he shares the job with my Shep and Cam clones too.)
                sigpic

Comment

O/t Vamps:
                  Spoiler:
                  Have you ever checked out "Blood Ties"? Its got a totally thunkalicious Vamp on there *drools*
                  Oh my yes:

Spoiler:
                  Oh yes, Henry is easily in my top two of thunkalicious vamps

The “original” Joe:

Comment

Though I'm seriously tempted to go play in the snow instead.
                    you should play in the snow; you're never too old for that my friend and I want to have a snow day but either we're too busy or there's no snow

and congrats Row!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I couldnt really tell as i was paying more attention to the movie but i think that was him in the day the earth stood still.
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                        I couldnt really tell as i was paying more attention to the movie but i think that was him in the day the earth stood still.
                        really? this is the first that I've heard about this... (and I'm assuming that you're talking about the remake since while he's old, he's not that old )

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                          Oh my yes:

Spoiler:
                          Oh yes, Henry is easily in my top two of thunkalicious vamps
                          Mine too!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          you should play in the snow; you're never too old for that my friend and I want to have a snow day but either we're too busy or there's no snow
                          I did, and will again tomorrow(though i'm definitely using the toddler as an excuse tomorrow lol)
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X