No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that. Not exactly what I was looking for though. Any side on pics?

Can't wait to watch the new episode...

Pro SGU
    / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post

Thanks mackenziesmomma!
      YEAH! IT got there!!!! I was so worried about it- did it arrive in okay condition? I packed it the best I could....

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      Good luck for the photo printing and the dinner!
      @Row- preformed the social expriment will email you about it tomorrow.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      yes he was
      Spoiler:
      and in most of the ep too, that and the double thunks were wonderful
      Originally posted by Nici View Post
      And Lorne on SGA tonight was great. He didn't have much for lines but ah, screen time perfecto lol
      Nici- LOVE the shirt!

Lorne on SGA:

Spoiler:
      So for a moment there when they were all retreating(and the drone thingy attacked ronon and the other dude) I FREAKED out because you couldn't tell who it was that got taken down(even in SLO-MO). So when they run up to the door and *bam!* there's Lorne I was so happy/excited that I actually HUGGED my TV(as an aside do you know how hard it is to hug a 54 inch TV? yeah pretty hard).

Really, really really enjoyed the episode, and really loved seeing him as much as we did, even if he didn't get lines. Though a couple of times I accurately predicted what his line was going to be before it was even out of his mouth. It was a bit *odd*
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Hi all, hope everyone's well. Gotta finish the housework, go to the supermarket etc etc etc, but I thought I'd drop some XL yummies off before I did. See you later, and enjoy!

Spoiler:

*Runs out*

sigpic

Comment

but over all enjoyed watchin the ep... was interesting to say the least.
          sigpic

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by GraceONeill View Post
            Thanks for that. Not exactly what I was looking for though. Any side on pics?

Can't wait to watch the new episode...
            It's difficult to find a full length shot of Lorne. Most have the feet/boots missing!!! but I have a few.... Some of the best full length ones of him ..he's in the distance..so the cap needs to be HD quality to be able to zoom in on it... anyhow...here are some.

not a side view but with his boots and other things...one of my favourites

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
            Hi!

I have a question and since it involves Kavan, something told me this would be a good place to ask.

I just read some speculation over on LJ and wondered if you could confirm this. Supposedly at the last con he said something about auditioning for a project at the same time as Torri H. Does anyone know about this and if they auditioned for the same project? Kavan and Torri together in a show would be great IMO.
            He said that he had already done a pilot with Torri called The Cult, a non scifi show and was waiting to hear if it had been picked up.

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
            Lovely banners Fuchsia and I snurched the first two.

Luciana made me this and I thought I would share:

Lovely banner
            sigpic

Comment

Oh and another one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                It's difficult to find a full length shot of Lorne. Most have the feet/boots missing!!! but I have a few.... Some of the best full length ones of him ..he's in the distance..so the cap needs to be HD quality to be able to zoom in on it... anyhow...here are some.
                *snip*
                Thanks for those. I appreciate your efforts.

For your troubles:

These are 1024x640 (click for larger) but I can make it any size for those who ask

Pro SGU
                / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  *runs in*

Hi all, hope everyone's well. Gotta finish the housework, go to the supermarket etc etc etc, but I thought I'd drop some XL yummies off before I did. See you later, and enjoy!

Spoiler:
                  http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc341/queen_hathor/Atlantis/Season%203/The%20Ark%20316/Full%20size/Ark20.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...size/Ark54.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...size/Ark56.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...size/Ark58.jpg

*Runs out*
                  Enjoy I did.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, Grace, the wallpaper is very beautiful!
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                    I will never accept defeat.
                    I will never quit.
                    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                    ------
                    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

mmmmmmmmhmmmm we certainly did enjoy the pixz.... *smirks*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GraceONeill View Post
                        Thanks for those. I appreciate your efforts.

For your troubles:

These are 1024x640 (click for larger) but I can make it any size for those who ask
                        Gorgeous wallpaper.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                          Oh, Grace, the wallpaper is very beautiful!
                          Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                          Gorgeous wallpaper.
                          Thank you very much.

Pro SGU
                          / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

love the wp
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              YEAH! IT got there!!!! I was so worried about it- did it arrive in okay condition? I packed it the best I could....

Nici- LOVE the shirt!
                              Yep, it came in good condition. It was a bit worn not really bent but sorta (lol) on the bottom but that's okay. It still looks good.

And glad you like the shirt. I believe it'll be going up on my website one of these days.
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                Lorne on SGA:

Spoiler:
                                So for a moment there when they were all retreating(and the drone thingy attacked ronon and the other dude) I FREAKED out because you couldn't tell who it was that got taken down(even in SLO-MO). So when they run up to the door and *bam!* there's Lorne I was so happy/excited that I actually HUGGED my TV(as an aside do you know how hard it is to hug a 54 inch TV? yeah pretty hard).

Really, really really enjoyed the episode, and really loved seeing him as much as we did, even if he didn't get lines. Though a couple of times I accurately predicted what his line was going to be before it was even out of his mouth. It was a bit *odd*
                                I've done that before and got a strange look from my parents, but I'm used to them by now so I just grinned.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                Spoiler:

His hair amuses me in that eppisode

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X