Just because you got interrupted
    A girl has needs you know
    Hey I was playing hard to get...so not working
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Hey I was playing hard to get...so not working
      I take the direct aproach And it has worked every time
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Just watched.. such a lovely smile.
        I know isn't it lovely?

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        Thank you I just wish they'd hurry up solving their back-up problem at fanfic100. With the speed I'm working at the moment, I'll probably be done with the first half of the obligatory 100 before they add my claim...
        This is a bad thing how? I mean you have to know that the moment your claim gets accepted that the bunnies will abandon you right?

They'll come back... right in the moment you can use them the least
        Yes, probably with my luck tonight during dinner and it will be a repeat of my *high class* moment at the con.

Saturday of the con was the big innerstate rivalry game for our two college teams and I was sooo *SAD* I had to miss it(for the first time in about 7 years) and so in one of the breaks I was checking the score on my phone(as the last check had revealed they were tied) and found that MY team had won. So there I am in my dress and heels in the middle of the Marriott's lobby going *YES!!!* in my most excited whisper and doing a victory dance. It was *great* (have I mentioned I had a bit too much fun during the con)?

I do, which is why I wasn't quite sure if you really would want to do the fanfic100-betaing for me as well. It might become really hard for you, you know... (and I have yet to write some sad stuff... can't have them all end at least semi-happy)
        Its teaching me patience and tolerance No actually I *LOVE* your writing so it would take a LOT on your part for me to quit A} Reading and B} Beta'ing for you

Absolutely. You're really doing a great job
        *blushes* aww thanks rowena, that means a lot.
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          This is a bad thing how? I mean you have to know that the moment your claim gets accepted that the bunnies will abandon you right?
          Come to think of it... very good point.

Okay, people at fanfic100, take your time, don't hurry, do whatever you have to do to ensure everything is running safely again! Check, double-check and then check everything again. Don't let yourself be rushed by impatient people.

So there I am in my dress and heels in the middle of the Marriott's lobby going *YES!!!* in my most excited whisper and doing a victory dance. It was *great* (have I mentioned I had a bit too much fun during the con)?
          That sounds like something I could have done I totally understand.

Its teaching me patience and tolerance No actually I *LOVE* your writing so it would take a LOT on your part for me to quit A} Reading and B} Beta'ing for you
          Comments like these always leave me speechless
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
            Hi, there!
            Just popping in with some sigs...
            If you want one, help yourself...
            Spoiler:

Ohh great banners snurches the first and last

Whats this i hear about Kavan in a movie with? Ice creams?

Congratulations JPJ on reaching 3500 posts!

Congratulations Lizzie for reaching 1700 posts!

How was tonights ep?

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              The third one. Ever since they gave him those lines about his nephews I have various plot bunnies having to do with Lorne and kids hopping around...
              I think that Uncle!Lorne would be the best and I've already come up with my own version of what how Lorne would handle being a first time dad (baby power everywhere)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                I think that Uncle!Lorne would be the best and I've already come up with my own version of what how Lorne would handle being a first time dad (baby power everywhere)
                It's just so tempting, isn't it?
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

plus who doesn't love those 'Three men and a baby' hijinks?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                    How was tonights ep?
                    If you are talking Atlantis Infection, it hasn't aired yet in US
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      plus who doesn't love those 'Three men and a baby' hijinks?
                      Too true

You know what I'd have loved to see? Lorne and Torren... I mean he did tell Teyla about his nephews and gave her some really nice encouragement and everything... it wouldn't have been fully impossible to give us at least a teeny tiny scene.
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

thinking of lovely smiles...........

sigpic

Comment

Evening all I'm tired tonight..it's been one of those days.........

Thanks for that. They were great. while I was looking at those I saw another vid here with Kavan talking about the Outer Limits stuff....in this version he talks about his tongue !!!! hehehe

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...elganger-1.jpg
                          I finally got a chance to watch the vid, thanks for the link Lizzie. I swear that story never gets old

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

very lovely

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                              If you are talking Atlantis Infection, it hasn't aired yet in US
                              Ah *hits self*

So how is everyone?

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                                I finally got a chance to watch the vid, thanks for the link Lizzie. I swear that story never gets old

No it doesn't. Every time I hear it , it's slightly different..... he adds a bit here and there. He's a great story teller. Love it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X