Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
    Would come in handy when one-upping somebody . How many people can say they are that devoted?
    thats true as not many can say they are that devoted.

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    See?
    You know I think you've convinced me Row, I'm going to swing by the picture place on my way to the dinner tonight, now I just gotta load the edited piccy into the memory card.

We all appreciate the sacrifices you make for us *firm nod
    The quality isn't great, but I'll have a link for you as soon as Google video process it through(I choose google because then y'all can snurch it for yourselves if you want it).

Um, depending I could do the same thing for his appearance in "Eve's christmas" this weekend if you want.... *grins*
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Night queen.
      sigpic

Comment

*rubs hands together*

Okay ladies, I'd like to present you this lovely gift: Kavan in Mixed Blessings the film quality isn't great but you get the idea. He only has one line(I counted ) and the sound is horrid(as I forgot to turn up the tv *sighs*) but you can all download it if you want it
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Memememe, he looks so adorable with the kid in his arms *wants to write a Lorne kid!fic right away
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Memememe, he looks so adorable with the kid in his arms *wants to write a Lorne kid!fic right away
            *puppy eyes* would you?! please?! pretty pretty please?! (though technically you have some Lorne kid!fics already ) you could use it as part of your fic100 stuff.

Which reminds me- you got the email i sent you right?
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              *puppy eyes* would you?! please?! pretty pretty please?! (though technically you have some Lorne kid!fics already ) you could use it as part of your fic100 stuff.
              In fact, it's only one (at the moment, that is), and yes, that's what I was planning to do I'm tempted to make the last remaining Christmas fic also kid!fic, but that would be a bit too much sugar, wouldn't it?

Which reminds me- you got the email i sent you right?
              Of course I did. Thanks a lot for the fast betaing
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

Watched the video that was linked to last night 'cause I needed a laugh and I just loves how he says 'tutorial'

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

In fact, it's only one (at the moment, that is), and yes, that's what I was planning to do I'm tempted to make the last remaining Christmas fic also kid!fic, but that would be a bit too much sugar, wouldn't it?
                  Enh, not really but it could be interesting.

Of course I did. Thanks a lot for the fast betaing
                  So, uhm you should have a new email now *grins* and then hopefully tonight or this weekend I'll get around to the new chapter you sent me.
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Good evening all!

How you doing?

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                    Cute! And awsome!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    Just on top?
                    under, besides, just as long he's there

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    And someone's been getting more than their fair share recently...
                    Just because you got interrupted

A girl has needs you know

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    So true. This one's not a vid, but I found this article which I love. He's telling the naked filming story, and a couple of other things too

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...an/2128361.jpg
                    Naked?

*off to watch*

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
                    Lorne will be on TV soon. Not that anyone forgot or anything .
                    Nope, haven't forgotten, have to wait till tomorrow though

Me luuuv the bum!

*rubs hands together*

Okay ladies, I'd like to present you this lovely gift: Kavan in Mixed Blessings the film quality isn't great but you get the idea. He only has one line(I counted ) and the sound is horrid(as I forgot to turn up the tv *sighs*) but you can all download it if you want it
                    I'm content by looking at him Thanks for the link

Lorne as a kid? Lorne has the mind of a child due to an ancient devise? Or Lorne having a kid?
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Enh, not really but it could be interesting.
                      I do have this vague plot bunny incorparating some flufffluff hopping around the room...

So, uhm you should have a new email now *grins* and then hopefully tonight or this weekend I'll get around to the new chapter you sent me.
                      Yes, new e-mail! And I thought it might be of interest to you that I'm tempted to make the mistletoe-thing a trilogy by adding a New Year's Eve part
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

Lorne as a kid? Lorne has the mind of a child due to an ancient devise? Or Lorne having a kid?
                        The third one. Ever since they gave him those lines about his nephews I have various plot bunnies having to do with Lorne and kids hopping around...
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                        ------

Comment

The third one. Ever since they gave him those lines about his nephews I have various plot bunnies having to do with Lorne and kids hopping around...
                          Sounds great Row
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I'm content by looking at him Thanks for the link
                            No problem!

I do have this vague plot bunny incorparating some flufffluff hopping around the room...
                            Ugh, all my plot bunnies seem to have run away and my muse has put himself into a coma thanks to all the last minute tweaking he did to my photoshop final *sighs*

Yes, new e-mail! And I thought it might be of interest to you that I'm tempted to make the mistletoe-thing a trilogy by adding a New Year's Eve part
                            Oooh goody *rubs hands together eagerly* (and do you know how it pains me to type that out loud? O.o )

Am I getting through the stuff fast enough for you?
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

*rubs hands together*

Just watched.. such a lovely smile.

I'll leave that for you to do
                              For some reason I've lost my mojo...Stuck in the middle of the Joe fic and the last chapter of my current story. *sighs* frustrating as hell it is
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds great Row
                                Thank you I just wish they'd hurry up solving their back-up problem at fanfic100. With the speed I'm working at the moment, I'll probably be done with the first half of the obligatory 100 before they add my claim...

Ugh, all my plot bunnies seem to have run away and my muse has put himself into a coma thanks to all the last minute tweaking he did to my photoshop final *sighs*
                                They'll come back... right in the moment you can use them the least

(and do you know how it pains me to type that out loud? O.o )
                                I do, which is why I wasn't quite sure if you really would want to do the fanfic100-betaing for me as well. It might become really hard for you, you know... (and I have yet to write some sad stuff... can't have them all end at least semi-happy)

Am I getting through the stuff fast enough for you?
                                Absolutely. You're really doing a great job
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X