Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Drat I was hoping it was something I *Hadn't* read but I don't know if that's even possible since I've basically read everything I could get my hands(or keyboard) on before the con so I could have a *unique* and *original* question to ask him(and I think I filled that bill quite nicely).
    Aww sorry, I'm still new to Kavan thunking so I'm behind the times. It sure is fun catching up though!!

sigpic

Comment

Well it could be interesting as they have requested I bring photos from my trip(*whispers* mind you NONE of them are sci-fi/SG fans and have NO idea that I was at a sci fi convention). Since the only hard copy photos I have are my photo ops it could be *interesting* (especially trying to explain the Kavan photo op.... *ponders*)
      I think that sounds like a lot of fun for you

Drat I was hoping it was something I *Hadn't* read but I don't know if that's even possible since I've basically read everything I could get my hands(or keyboard) on before the con so I could have a *unique* and *original* question to ask him(and I think I filled that bill quite nicely).
      And we love you for that. You really did a wonderful job, honestly. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Aww sorry, I'm still new to Kavan thunking so I'm behind the times. It sure is fun catching up though!!
        Awww totally NOT your fault QH, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to researching things, and once I start I can't stop until I've gathered as much information as possible.

Thats part of what makes me a great fangirl as I will relentlessly hunt down every piece of work an actor/actress has done and watch it.

Which brings me to a funny story- (spoilered for slight O/T'ness)

Spoiler:
        So a number of years ago I was a fan of a certain TV show, and *LOVED* the main actress(still do in fact) and heard that she'd been in the movie "Death Becomes Her" so I rushed out to rent it on VHS(this was before DVD's were the norm) and came home and watched it. Sat through the whole movie watching, and waiting for her but never see her. So get to the credits and am watching and there's her name so I pause it and read across to her role- 'body double'. So basically I watched the whole 2 hour movie for a 20 second shot of her six.... I still haven't quite lived THAT one down,
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          I think that sounds like a lot of fun for you
          Its just too bad I can't bring along the edited version I made, that would make it really FUN(you know the pic I sent you that I was *bad* with? Yeah that would make it fun )

And we love you for that. You really did a wonderful job, honestly. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
          Oh thank you, Row, I'm just glad I was able to form coherent and understandable sentences in front of the mic for him. I really enjoyed seeing him and if there were ANY way I could- I would SO be in London come January....*le sigh*
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Its just too bad I can't bring along the edited version I made, that would make it really FUN(you know the pic I sent you that I was *bad* with? Yeah that would make it fun )
            Please do and view it as a sociologic experiment

Oh thank you, Row, I'm just glad I was able to form coherent and understandable sentences in front of the mic for him.
            You have my admiration. Honestly, I think I would have made sure to sit in the last row and never would have even dared looking to closely at the stage.
            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
            ------

Comment

Please do and view it as a sociologic experiment
              You know I think I should just for the giggles it would bring me. (and I'd be curious to see their unknowing reactions to the edited picture)

You have my admiration. Honestly, I think I would have made sure to sit in the last row and never would have even dared looking to closely at the stage.
              See I've NEVER been all that shy so for me I just let my inner child come out and take over.

OH! OH! I almost forgot to share! So yesterday as some of you may of remembered Kavan's movie "Mixed Blessings" was on. I recorded it and watched the WHOLE thing for his minute and a half or so of appearance. So today since I don't have fancy schmancy equipment I taped it onto the digital camera and am in the process of editing the 3 bits together for you all.
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Lorne will be on TV soon. Not that anyone forgot or anything .

sig by DG .
                I can be found here:

Comment

Awww totally NOT your fault QH, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to researching things, and once I start I can't stop until I've gathered as much information as possible.

Thats part of what makes me a great fangirl as I will relentlessly hunt down every piece of work an actor/actress has done and watch it.

Which brings me to a funny story- (spoilered for slight O/T'ness)

Spoiler:
                  So a number of years ago I was a fan of a certain TV show, and *LOVED* the main actress(still do in fact) and heard that she'd been in the movie "Death Becomes Her" so I rushed out to rent it on VHS(this was before DVD's were the norm) and came home and watched it. Sat through the whole movie watching, and waiting for her but never see her. So get to the credits and am watching and there's her name so I pause it and read across to her role- 'body double'. So basically I watched the whole 2 hour movie for a 20 second shot of her six.... I still haven't quite lived THAT one down,
                  Haha, OCD's good!!

And the OT - aww bless you!!

OK, who want's some Lorne bum?

sigpic

Comment

*thunk*

sig by DG .
                    I can be found here:

Comment

Haha, OCD's good!!

And the OT - aww bless you!!
                      Yes it is to an extent, but not when it becomes more of an issue than anything.

The OT- It makes for a fun story "Yeah I like so and so, so much that I watched a whole movie to see her bum".
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

The OT- It makes for a fun story "Yeah I like so and so, so much that I watched a whole movie to see her bum".
                        Would come in handy when one-upping somebody . How many people can say they are that devoted?

sig by DG .
                        I can be found here:

Comment

Memememememememe!

Please not: This human being has lost the ability for coherent speech since her brain shut down immediately after seeing the pictures Lizzie just posted.

Ah the Kavan Effect

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...-4x13-2489.jpg
                          As you're catching up...have you listened to the Scifi Guys radio interview with him? here
                          that was fun (Season 2 no.6 to download)

sigpic

Comment

OK, who want's some Lorne bum?
                            You seriously gotta ask?

You know I think I should just for the giggles it would bring me. (and I'd be curious to see their unknowing reactions to the edited picture)
                            See?

So today since I don't have fancy schmancy equipment I taped it onto the digital camera and am in the process of editing the 3 bits together for you all.
                            We all appreciate the sacrifices you make for us *firm nod
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                            ------

Comment

OH! OH! I almost forgot to share! So yesterday as some of you may of remembered Kavan's movie "Mixed Blessings" was on. I recorded it and watched the WHOLE thing for his minute and a half or so of appearance. So today since I don't have fancy schmancy equipment I taped it onto the digital camera and am in the process of editing the 3 bits together for you all.
                              Oh that's great

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
                              Lorne will be on TV soon. Not that anyone forgot or anything .
                              I'm hoping for great things in this one...must be patient though....

Mmmmmmmmmm...... gorgeous
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes it is to an extent, but not when it becomes more of an issue than anything.
                                Um yeah...I know what you mean!!

That'd be great!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                As you're catching up...have you listened to the Scifi Guys radio interview with him? here
                                that was fun (Season 2 no.6 to download)
                                Thanks, I'll check it out tomorrow. Off to bed now. It's tablet time so I'm going to get into bed with an Atantis dvd, pop my pills and drift away hapilly!!

You seriously gotta ask?
                                I was only being polite!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X