Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
    Plickies- its still a good movie, and he *is* still yummy despite the downsides
    Excellent!!!!

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Infection pic story
      Mehehe, I loved it

Okay so I mentioned that I'm working on a Kavan/Lorne Wallpaper for my Photoshop final, and I thought I'd share just a piece of it(its not done yet, lol)
      It's still lovely Can't wait to see the final version.

OT:

Spoiler:
      Anyone remember I said I had an entrance examn for the German Federal Foreign Office in December? Well, that was today and it went... just awful The English test was okay (I know I won't get the 100%, but it's definitely more than the necessary 60%), but the Spanish test and the logic/general knowledge/professional knowledge test... ARGH. The most embarrassing thing was that I had to guess more in the literature part than in the economics part or the computer basic knowledge part (I minored in English literature... and I had to guess the answer to the only question regarding English literature... at least I guessed right).
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Okay so I mentioned that I'm working on a Kavan/Lorne Wallpaper for my Photoshop final, and I thought I'd share just a piece of it(its not done yet, lol)

Behind Spoilers for size:

Spoiler:

I'm still rather stumped what to stick in the middle space but I HAVE to stick something there. *sighs* Choices, choices, choices
        Cool....*G*

Love the Burbank Con banner as well.

You have been busy.

Kethry
        sigpic
        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
          I have steriods they gave me for the aches and pains, and then a decongestent that could knock Ronon off his rocker. I've had them both before, but not together. I'm thinking its the combo of the two.... Though I'm trying not to pass out again. They make me a little loopy, but mostly just sleepy, which is probably best. Youngest stayed home with me today and we curled up on the couch watching the begining of season 4 of Atlantis. *sigh* Ronon just... *sigh* Should be heading to Major Lorne soon. She said she wants to watch some more today, and I think we're up to Doppleganger next... Yummmy Lorne and his feet!
          Get well soon and don't corrupt the kid - or is it too late already?

Kethry
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Well I'm off to bed boys and girls

OT
            Spoiler:
            I started new epilepsy meds a couple of days ago and they're making me feel crap. Gonna try and stay awake long enough to read a fic I started about 2 wks ago!!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...edpt1_3048.jpg
            Oh my, so many sick Kavan cats today. Feel better soon!

Kethry
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post

OT:

Spoiler:
              Anyone remember I said I had an entrance examn for the German Federal Foreign Office in December? Well, that was today and it went... just awful The English test was okay (I know I won't get the 100%, but it's definitely more than the necessary 60%), but the Spanish test and the logic/general knowledge/professional knowledge test... ARGH. The most embarrassing thing was that I had to guess more in the literature part than in the economics part or the computer basic knowledge part (I minored in English literature... and I had to guess the answer to the only question regarding English literature... at least I guessed right).

my OT to your OT
              Spoiler:
              Oy... how much do you need overall to pass to the next stage? 60%

*fingers crossed*

Kethry
              sigpic

Comment

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh! Niiiiiice new pics.

*drool*

Thanks for finding them.

Spoiler:

Does he look a little un-Lorney in this one?

Kethry
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                  my OT to your OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Oy... how much do you need overall to pass to the next stage? 60%

*fingers crossed*

Kethry
                  On-going OTness :

Spoiler:
                  60% to pass English, 50% to pass Spanish, no idea how much to pass the dredged multiple-choice thing (the one with the logic stuff... LOTS of stuff with numbers... I HATE stuff with numbers )... but 1200 applicants for 40 - 50 positions... go figure. I really don't think I'll get to do the oral examn, not to mention score one of the positions. And I have to wait until mid-february for the results.

I'd love to do some Lorne/Cadman writing now to distract myself, but I had like... 5 hours of rotten written examn today, and that's kind of putting a damper on things...

Oh, kethry, and because you were asking for some Lorne-stuff without shipping: casspeach's LDT for her Lorne-claim for fanfic100, maybe you'll find something there
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

Sounds about as much fun as trying to explain to my dad things such as "Squee", "Whump", "Thunk", and such....(Squee was rather, interesting.)
                    I had the joy of explaining it to my husband, but he got it after I made the sound. It reminded him of his baby sister and her fan girl days.... Now if I say the other words, he just shrugs his shoulders and goes on his way .

Rowena: Here's hoping you did well enough to pass. I'm sure it seemed worse than it really was.

sig by DG .
                    I can be found here:

Comment

Rowena: Here's hoping you did well enough to pass. I'm sure it seemed worse than it really was.
                      Thanks a lot, even though I don't share your hopes
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

On-going OTness :

Spoiler:
                        60% to pass English, 50% to pass Spanish, no idea how much to pass the dredged multiple-choice thing (the one with the logic stuff... LOTS of stuff with numbers... I HATE stuff with numbers )... but 1200 applicants for 40 - 50 positions... go figure. I really don't think I'll get to do the oral examn, not to mention score one of the positions. And I have to wait until mid-february for the results.

I'd love to do some Lorne/Cadman writing now to distract myself, but I had like... 5 hours of rotten written examn today, and that's kind of putting a damper on things...

Oh, kethry, and because you were asking for some Lorne-stuff without shipping: casspeach's LDT for her Lorne-claim for fanfic100, maybe you'll find something there
                        Still crossed fingers - sometimes the logic things are just to see how people think, not necessarily to achieve any kind of correct answers.

I know what you mean about the damper, I've been down since Sunday and I can't shake the feeling. It's been steadily worsening with a really low LOW this morning.

I don't even feel like finishing the advent decorations that I didn't want to tackle Sunday. It still looks very un-adventy and un-Christmasy here.

Just can't get up the energy for more than dragging myself to work and a couple of hours later dragging myself back home and falling into bed. Too weird.

I need Kavan to get me out of it.

Kethry
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you. We're getting ready to turn it on now. Gonna have to explain to the youngest again why her mother gets all happy when she sees the feet of major Lorne .
                          That must be easier than explaining about the leg holster
                          Hope you're feeling better after seeing the feet.

Mehehe, I loved it

It's still lovely Can't wait to see the final version.

OT:

Spoiler:
                          Fingers crossed for you

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh! Niiiiiice new pics.

Spoiler:

Does he look a little un-Lorney in this one?

Kethry
                          I'm interested in what caused that reaction..I'm sure it's not what I said...
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Intentional repost in hopes to make us all feel a bit better .

sig by DG .
                            I can be found here:

Comment

Still crossed fingers - sometimes the logic things are just to see how people think, not necessarily to achieve any kind of correct answers.
                              Obviously my way of thinking is not thinking at all, because I had to leave a lot of things blank (but, yeah, okay, the lady that was supervising us said that the test was designed in a way that it's nearly impossible to complete every task)

I don't even feel like finishing the advent decorations that I didn't want to tackle Sunday. It still looks very un-adventy and un-Christmasy here.
                              I know what you mean. I've been away so often recently that my place is a mess, with NO Christmas decoration whatsoever yet. I really need to do something about that.

I need Kavan to get me out of it.
                              That is a very good idea
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

Intentional repost in hopes to make us all feel a bit better .
                                It's already working *continues staring
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X