Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    I mentioned quite a bit. *eyes Cathain* Yes, quite a bit.

Muahahaha.....
    Ohyeahsureyoubetcha like I'm the only one! May I quote?
    We got to see his aggressive side. Yumm...
    And I'm not even the worst! That says a lot about we LorneLovers eh?

Comment

BTW Cathain, how's that fic coming along?

Comment

BTW Cathain, how's that fic coming along?
        Not too bad I'm hopefully going to get some work done on it tonight. I still have to go back over and edit chapter 2 before its post.

Comment

Ooooo.... stargatecaps.com has some awesome screencaps, including oodles of Major Studmuffin!

Comment

Ooooo.... stargatecaps.com has some awesome screencaps, including oodles of Major Studmuffin!
            Oh I know! I have about 99% of them

Comment

More tongue!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Hey if theres anyone that has livejournal?Me and Friend created a community for Major Lorne fans,Its a community where fans can talk or show their creative works of him there like wallpapers and icons.Heres the link http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo....ajor_lornefans. If u want to join then join or check it out.
                part of:
                Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Where did u guys get the marcus from?is it his real charcters name or something u guys thought of?
                  part of:
                  Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                    Where did u guys get the marcus from?is it his real charcters name or something u guys thought of?
                    It won the popular vote. Now all we have to do is convince the producers we're right.

Comment

I'm so upset! Stupid TV Guide showed me the wrong time for the rerun of 4400 so I'll try and catch it tomorrow. What a great day, I missed Kavan, got in a hit and run...see what happens when I don't have a Kavan fix!

Comment

Hope you're OK. At least you can console yourself with imagining how Marcus would have come to your rescue... or how he'd help you to recover from the shock.

Comment

Hope you're OK. At least you can console yourself with imagining how Marcus would have come to your rescue... or how he'd help you to recover from the shock.
                          Oh trust me, he's coming to bed with me tonight - I need some sort of happy thoughts!

Comment

I saw the 4400. I found the episode pretty funny even though it was serious. It's a shame Kavan wasn't in it more but I loved his line about the cafeteria staff. Hard to believe he said it with a straight face.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              I saw the 4400. I found the episode pretty funny even though it was serious. It's a shame Kavan wasn't in it more but I loved his line about the cafeteria staff. Hard to believe he said it with a straight face.
                              And of course, I immediately thought of Luke. Except I think he's still at Stargate Command. Might be moving him to Atlantis if I can get up the motivation to write another Food Server Diaries story, though. And trust me, if it DOES happen, Lorne will be one of his favorite people.

Comment

I found this over on the info page for Kavan at Tv.com, not sure if it's for real or not.

Lisa King
                                Northern Exposure Talent Management Group, Ltd. G3 -
                                1099 Marinaside Crescent Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2Z3
                                phone: 604-682-8070
                                fax: 604-682-7601
                                email: [email protected]

As for his Titanic role, at least it wasn't the James Cameron one. Now to find this other version.

Comment

Working...
                                X