Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
    when i had probs with my computer i found an online computer geek forum and the lovely peeps helped me out. i cant remember the site but im sure if search online you'll find it or something like that
    Thanks for the tip, I might try that
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

i know how annoying it can be when your computer has no sound, for some reason mine disappeared after i put my new graphics card in!

Comment

*sighs* loved seein Kavan in last nites Sancturay eppy.... mmmm nice and scruffy...
        sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in* How is everyone this morning?

I've been up(and trying not to pace and wake the roomies{one of which is up now}) for a couple hours. I don't get to see Kavan until 4pm today

Wait thats only 8 hours *runs around squeeing* will try and get a con report together late tonight/early tomorrow(try tomorrow or monday, lol) since we are going to chill over at the Marriott later tonight and probably won't be in until LATE.

Have fun today!
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Kass!! You have fun too today I'd say
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
              i know how annoying it can be when your computer has no sound, for some reason mine disappeared after i put my new graphics card in!
              And I don't even know how it happened! I turned the comp off when I went to bed and today - no sound!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              *pokes head in* How is everyone this morning?

I've been up(and trying not to pace and wake the roomies{one of which is up now}) for a couple hours. I don't get to see Kavan until 4pm today

Wait thats only 8 hours *runs around squeeing* will try and get a con report together late tonight/early tomorrow(try tomorrow or monday, lol) since we are going to chill over at the Marriott later tonight and probably won't be in until LATE.

Have fun today!
              We have fun? You have fun! Squee over Kavan for me
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

ohhh yes... have fun... take lots of pixz
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Do I hear bubbles? Yes those are great for denial purposes
                  I <3 my bubble

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Eagerly awaiting your con report, mac!

I just saw "Edward" and... I want more of that!

Spoiler:
                    I just loved the way Cavanaugh and Zimmermann interacted, and I found the last scene between the two of them particularly cool. I really, really hope Kavan gets to do more on that show, because it looks quite like they are developing his role into the direction we wanted it to go.
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                    I will never accept defeat.
                    I will never quit.
                    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                    ------
                    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      And I don't even know how it happened! I turned the comp off when I went to bed and today - no sound!
                      That's so annoying.

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post

Spoiler:
                      I just loved the way Cavanaugh and Zimmermann interacted, and I found the last scene between the two of them particularly cool. I really, really hope Kavan gets to do more on that show, because it looks quite like they are developing his role into the direction we wanted it to go.
                      I couldn't wait 'til next week and did the download thing. Just watched it

I agree with everything you just said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post

Spoiler:
                        Me wanna see!! *stupid comp with no sound*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        That's so annoying
                        Extreamely!

Comment

Hello *waves*

Just had to say that KS looked particularly yummy and scruffy on Sanctuary last night.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Ooooh! Dirty whumped Lorne!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                Hello *waves*

Just had to say that KS looked particularly yummy and scruffy on Sanctuary last night.
                                I was out last night and have it on DVR. Can't wait to watch it! And now that it got picked up, hopefully he'll be on more epps.

Comment

Working...
                                X