Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Nope. GDR- and big-city-kid (lots of people born in GDR-cities never got baptized) all the way
    Oh, okey
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      Lorne is in the infirmary, naked under som blankets

*Now has to clear up drool*
      *leads the prayer for Lorne to make it*

As for why Amelia Banks is there rather than Lorne, Chuck or Zelenka - you only have to know that the writers are 40 something guys!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

As for why Amelia Banks is there rather than Lorne, Chuck or Zelenka - you only have to know that the writers are 40 something guys!
        Spoiler:
        *snicker* Ya hit the nail on the head there girly!!

Comment

By the way.....

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
            Spoiler:
            I don't know. She's not part of the team.
            Spoiler:
            Maybe she is by the last ep And as I said, Lorne is in the infirmary, naked under some sheets

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

What?
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Maybe she is by the last ep And as I said, Lorne is in the infirmary, naked under some sheets

Naked....Lorne Naked.....

*THUD*

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                By the way.....

Spoiler:
                I need a good weekend as my day started off badly:

OT
                Spoiler:

There was a storm in the night which knocked out the electricity. My alarm clock didn't go off and when I woke I only had ten minutes before I should be at work I had the fastest shower and breakfast in recorded history. I was fifteen minutes late in the end. Luckily both bosses were out Then when leaving off I couldn't find my car keys and kept the person who locks up waiting as I rifled through everything in a panic. They were in my pocket!!!! of course

Hope tonights Kavan on the couch interview goes more smoothly.
                (I love saying that - Kavan on the couch )
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Just saw the "Enemy at the Gate" promo pics... This one doesn't really support our Ronon-theory (because it seems to be very far into the episode, maybe even one of the last scenes). And what the heck is Banks doing there on the balcony? And where is Lorne?
                  Don't .... please, don't ask, don't even think it. *cries a little*

I had the same reaction...why blondie and no Lorne? Oh please, they can't. *sniff*

If all we're going to get is one or maybe two movies, I want Lorne in BOTH of them. I love Shep, too and I really like most of the other characters, but Lorne has a special place in my heart and I just can't see SGA without him.

All these eps without him this season, I could live with only because I kept thinking that he and his team are off-world doing good.

Kethry
                  sigpic
                  I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                    Or ask are you gonna be in the movie if he says no then you know for sure

I don't think anybody knows already who's gonna be in the movie. Mallozzi and Mullie are still tossing ideas around it seems and there is no telling what they will come up with. Mallozzi did say that all the important characters will be in the movie ... so yeah, he hasn't said anything really, has he?

Besides, can't believe anything he says anyway.

Kethry
                    sigpic
                    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                      I don't think anybody knows already who's gonna be in the movie. Mallozzi and Mullie are still tossing ideas around it seems and there is no telling what they will come up with. Mallozzi did say that all the important characters will be in the movie ... so yeah, he hasn't said anything really, has he?

Kethry
                      *snicker*

Spoiler:
                      Me neither.

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                        I second you. I actually lost all respect for him with that comment

Spoiler:
                        about killing off just another character this season and obviously not finding anything wrong with it... isn't it enough that they cancelled the show out of the blue?

Oh, great, I shouldn't have started listening to Heather Nova's new album... "Every Soldier Is A Mother's Son" is already killing me while listening to it the first time (James Blunt's "Carry You Home" needed a little time to really get to me).
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                        I will never accept defeat.
                        I will never quit.
                        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                        ------
                        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

uhmm... Lorne nekkid... under infirmary sheets.... nope... try he's nekkid in my bed... oh wait that's my clone he's waitin for me *cackles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X