Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Hell I think anything with Kavan would be great!
    anything?

Comment

I dunno, I prefer my guys with a bit of fight in 'em. Helps keep it interesting. That being said, seeing Garrity all tied up WAS a delicious moment.

Comment

Was there whumpage? Please tell me there was whumpage! But don't tell me too much I want to see the ep tomorrow.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Well.... I dunno about whumpage, per se, but when push comes to shove, he's good at the pushing and shoving.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            I dunno, I prefer my guys with a bit of fight in 'em. Helps keep it interesting. That being said, seeing Garrity all tied up WAS a delicious moment.
            well......I agree, wish I would have seen it!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              Was there whumpage? Please tell me there was whumpage! But don't tell me too much I want to see the ep tomorrow.
              Ooo. I love a good fight!!
              Was there any blood? lol

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                Is this really a charcoal drawing? WOW
                A computer charcoal.

Comment

lol, not sure I've heard of that before! But it is a nice pic anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    lol, not sure I've heard of that before! But it is a nice pic anyway!
                    Thanks. I use a regular picture and I use a computer program to change it. I don't remember if I did anything to this one except resize it. Most pics I do lighten it up so I can see it better.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      Thanks. I use a regular picture and I use a computer program to change it. I don't remember if I did anything to this one except resize it. Most pics I do lighten it up so I can see it better.

Hey guys I'm a newbie (on this thread!) lol and I was going to say my comment to that exact picture was
                      mmmmmmm I like that guy and his P90 hehe

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Whelp, I finally went ahead and did it. I've sent off a letter to Kavan, c/o Stargate Productions. I have no idea if it'll even reach him, but I guess maybe we'll see.

If I ever DO hear back, trust me that you guys will be the first to hear of it.

And yes, I warned him about us. I figured it was only fair.

Comment

What did you say?

Spoiler:

Comment

What did you say?
                            That's for me to know and you to worry about.

I just told him about the thread, that he had a strong and growing fan base and that we'd named his character Marcus. I also asked for his input, if he had any, heaped praise upon him and dropped ominous hints about thunking which almost guarantee he'll ask around on set and be told all kinds of horror stories about what the hell "thunking" means. I tried to cover as many bases as possible within a page or so of text.

My only real concern is what will happen to the letter after it reaches Bridge. I put his name and his character's name c/o Stargate Atlantis. Hopefully it will find his way to him... and hopefully he'll be back on set to receive it.

Comment

Does sending letters like that really work?

Spoiler:

Comment

Does sending letters like that really work?
                                No idea. It's just a shot in the dark. *shrug*

I'd feel better if I could send it to his Agent or whatever, but while I have a GUESS as to which company it might be, I'm not positive, and I figure sending it directly to Bridge is a little more certain, since I know for a fact that he'll be there. Some time. Whether or not the people in the mail office will know or care to set it aside and track down who he is, that's another story.

Comment

Working...
                                X