Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back and bearing gifts.

It's been a nasty, wet, windy and cold day, which I spent rewatching TT and while doing so I tried my hand at screencaps.

Now let's see if this works. First timer for inserting pics..... tadaaaaaaa....

YEAH!!!! Preview says it worked. Cool.

I've mastered ...*ahem ... cough, cough* ... another miracle of computer technology.

rotflmao

I am such a computer clutz.

Kethry
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Hi mackenziesmomma,

seems we're the only ones still around. *waves*

I checked all my other threads and people have either gone to bed or are sick ... and have gone to bed.

Maybe I should do the same .. go to bed, I mean. It's 2.30 a.m. here after all and a little beauty sleep might do wonders....or not. *LOL*

A little parting gift ... I must be on a roll. Ouch! No gymnastics at this hour and my age, please.

Spoiler:

and a last one ... may it give sweet dreams to all who need them, me included...

Spoiler:

Nighty-night, fellow thunkers. Happy Flynn dreams.

Kethry
      sigpic

Comment

Huh, someone who's almost as long awake as I am... anyway, at least I managed to proofread and publish a new chapter. And now I'll say good night as well...
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
          Hi mackenziesmomma,

seems we're the only ones still around. *waves*

I checked all my other threads and people have either gone to bed or are sick ... and have gone to bed.

Maybe I should do the same .. go to bed, I mean. It's 2.30 a.m. here after all and a little beauty sleep might do wonders....or not. *LOL*

A little parting gift ... I must be on a roll. Ouch! No gymnastics at this hour and my age, please.
          *waves* sorry I missed you before you left! Nice picspam!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          Huh, someone who's almost as long awake as I am... anyway, at least I managed to proofread and publish a new chapter. And now I'll say good night as well...
          Good chapter Rowena! Read and reviewed per norm.
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

and seems like everyone has ducked out again, oh well
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              if you can handle three fics at once then please go for it!!
              If I wanted a meltdown then sure... j/k. I've been thinking about actually sitting down and writing it but tweaking it a little.
              Spoiler:
              Instead of a rather long fic (as is my norm) I'd just write a short one and not have the plot so complicated

I...um...I was going to say something... *melts into a puddle of fangirl goo*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                maybe ya should invest in one Cath... they're not really that expensive.. i got mine for bout 400 or so bucks.... well correction some of 'em are expensive... guess it all depends on what model you want. (i like it personally cuz i m w/in walkin distance of BK and that has wifi so when the mood htis i'll walk over, grab some chow and stay as long as i want,)

anyway... love your piccy spam
                I actually plan on getting one when Stargate Worlds comes out. I want one that will play the game so I’m waiting so I can pick up the game, walk to a worker and go ‘Give me one that will play this well’ since the last time I bought a computer the worker swore it would play The Sims and yet it didn’t *rolls eyes*

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                Enh I swore it off but I'm one of those super loyal fangirls so I only watch for Catherine Bell anymore. Haven't seen True Blood, and probably won't as I don't have HBO.
                Originally posted by CKO View Post
                heard of True Blood as well... but havent seen it... main reason i dont have HBO.
                I love her too Mackenzie And True Blood, I actually went out and ordered HBO so I could see the show! But you both should know you can head to HBO.com and stream the episodes for free! New eps air on Sundays and they’re usually online by Monday afternoon.

to Rowena

And finally, Kavan on NCIS? Navy pilot perhaps?

Comment

dialup and streaming vid dont work to well for me
                  sigpic

Comment

personally I think that if Kavan's going to be on NCIS he should play the guy that we're not quite sure if he did/didn't do it. That way he's on for more than a minute or two and plus he can not die

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                      I love her too Mackenzie And True Blood, I actually went out and ordered HBO so I could see the show! But you both should know you can head to HBO.com and stream the episodes for free! New eps air on Sundays and they’re usually online by Monday afternoon.

to Rowena
                      @Cathain- I've loved her for years(ever since JAG) I'll have to see if I can squeeze out the time to sit and watch it on HBO's site. Oh, so I see how it is- Row's a milestoner, but I'm not? *typed with teasing sarcasm and not seriously*

Um could I get a feel better picspam? Please?
                      Last edited by mackenziesmomma; 01 October 2008, 07:30 PM.
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm back and bearing gifts.

It's been a nasty, wet, windy and cold day, which I spent rewatching TT and while doing so I tried my hand at screencaps.

Now let's see if this works. First timer for inserting pics..... tadaaaaaaa....

YEAH!!!! Preview says it worked. Cool.

I've mastered ...*ahem ... cough, cough* ... another miracle of computer technology.

rotflmao

I am such a computer clutz.

Kethry
                        SMOOCH!!!! Pucker UP!

Comment

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

First, Good Morning all!

Second, congrats to our milestoners !

RowenaR- Loved that chapter! It's liek reading on eo fmy fav books! It gets better and better!

And, with everybody talking about NCIS, well, its gotten me to not only search out KS's agent info, but also gotten me to look up some crossover fics. Haven't found any with our Major yet, but this one is turning out pretty nice: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4546117/...s_Jurisdiction. I'm only on chapter 4, but it's panning out better than most crossover fics.

sig by DG .
                            I can be found here:

Comment

YEAH!

I just read a review about tomorrow's pilot episode of Sanctuary and it says Kavan is in it...in small role, but one he plays well.

You can read the article here:
                              http://www.sfuniverse.com/2008/10/01/seeking-sanctuary/

Let's hope they made him a semi-regular and he shows up in the other episodes as well....I mean they need a police guy, don't they? Doesn't everybody?

At least it seems they didn't recast his role.

Kethry
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
                                ...with everybody talking about NCIS, well, its gotten me to not only search out KS's agent info, but also gotten me to look up some crossover fics. Haven't found any with our Major yet, but this one is turning out pretty nice: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4546117/...s_Jurisdiction. I'm only on chapter 4, but it's panning out better than most crossover fics.
                                I've been reading that as well and it is good, plus it's been bating my NCIS/SGA bunny.

Comment

Working...
                                X