X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    There was an option for tickets...

http://www.nyfilmvideo.com/cgi/schedule.cgi
    Urrrrg. That page makes me nauseous. All that floaty red text...

Anyway, nice find, but a wee bit late for me to do anything about it. *sigh*

Comment

I have a new appreciation for this smile now ...

Love it!

I watched the whole ep with a smile on my face whenever Kavan was on. My family couldn't figure me out. LOL!
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...smallville.jpg

Love it!

I watched the whole ep with a smile on my face whenever Kavan was on. My family couldn't figure me out. LOL!
        lol, neither could my roomate... she's like "what's with the huge grin?" I'm like "oh, nothing..." lol... hehe, can't wait to get home for turkey day break and watch it on my nice big TV.. it had better taped, or I'm going to blow something up... and then at home my mom can wonder what i'm grinning about...
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

And a great way to end the day - more Marcus / Kavan-y goodness!

And so much new info! Nici what a great find about the bio! And you're right Purple with the arm...did we do up our times right? Maybe he got that tat after?
          I was thinking that same thing. But I think he did Outerlimits and Smallville before Mission to Mars. Can someone check that? thanks

Comment

Mission to Mars came out in 2000 while he did the "Quarterback" ep of Outer Limits in 1995 and Smallville in 2002.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...smallville.jpg

Love it!

LOL, you are so funny! No one in my house questions my fandom anymore, they expect it now!! But he was absolutely gorgeous in Mission to Mars! hunka hunka burnin love cute!!! *Thunk*

Comment

More happy Lorne news: Working on his video when I get a spare moment

Comment

Mission to Mars came out in 2000 while he did the "Quarterback" ep of Outer Limits in 1995 and Smallville in 2002.
                  So it was make up!
                  I can't wait for your vid!! hurry hurry!!
                  Last edited by purpletoo1; 14 November 2005, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Must have been.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      I was thinking that same thing. But I think he did Outerlimits and Smallville before Mission to Mars. Can someone check that? thanks
                      yes outerlimits was earlier... they either airbrushed it over, or his sleeve covers it up...
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

LOL, you are so funny! No one in my house questions my fandom anymore, they expect it now!! But he was absolutely gorgeous in Mission to Mars! hunka hunka burnin love cute!!! *Thunk*
                        lol.. yeah my mom kinda just rolls her eyes and takes it at stride.. kinda like, "oh, must be her latest obsession"..

and yes M2M is just... OMG! SO hott!
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

I'm sure I'll get teary-eyed when I watch MtM as well. I did tonight with Smallville. LOL! Even though I figured that was going to happen to him ... of course I was going, "Why him?!? WHY?!?"

hehehe
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                            yes outerlimits was earlier... they either airbrushed it over, or his sleeve covers it up...
                            I think it was make up cuz his tat goes down lower on his arm! Of course I don't know much about air brushing. I thought that was done on stills.

Comment

I'm sure I'll get teary-eyed when I watch MtM as well. I did tonight with Smallville. LOL! Even though I figured that was going to happen to him ... of course I was going, "Why him?!? WHY?!?"

hehehe
                              I didn't see the ep yet but the bad guys usually meet an untimely demise!

Comment

I think it was make up cuz his tat goes down lower on his arm! Of course I don't know much about air brushing. I thought that was done on stills.
                                what i mean by airbrushing is they aribrush the make-up on, i think it covers over the tat better that way...
                                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X