Now that you mention it

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
    I think with that picture we all went there

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

mmmm *sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Nite everyone! And yes, I went there too. He's just gorgeous.

Comment

that he is
          sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

mmmmm *pounces*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                My randomness for today... for you ladies:

Spoiler:
                As I'm watching Coup D'Etat on Sci-Fi, a thought occured to me (and this is where your minds go wild ). More than likely Lorne and his team were either stunned or gassed. Now, in order for him to be dressed in the "captive wear" and the burned body to be in his uniform, someone either had to A) undress him while he was out or B) stood there and watched him strip. Now ladies... GO WILD
                Honestly? I've always imagined:

Spoiler:
                That they were forced to strip. Then again that might be a combo with reading too many McShep fics where Koyla is an evil Son-of-a-Wraith and does bad things to the boys *laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Sooo love those pics Cathain! Due East right?
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Love your banner, Melfan.

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                        My randomness for today... for you ladies:

Spoiler:
                        As I'm watching Coup D'Etat on Sci-Fi, a thought occured to me (and this is where your minds go wild ). More than likely Lorne and his team were either stunned or gassed. Now, in order for him to be dressed in the "captive wear" and the burned body to be in his uniform, someone either had to A) undress him while he was out or B) stood there and watched him strip. Now ladies... GO WILD
                        As for this- we know that the genii took their tags, but nothing was mentioned of clothes being swapped, know in that fire anything clothing would be unrecongisable, but the dr chick who went to back to Atlantis was in her uniform so I assume the other where in their off world gear too, so yes looks like they were striped or forced to strip *oh darn no more halo*

Nice pics all!
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Thanks Love the pics

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                          As for this- we know that the genii took their tags, but nothing was mentioned of clothes being swapped, know in that fire anything clothing would be unrecongisable, but the dr chick who went to back to Atlantis was in her uniform so I assume the other where in their off world gear too, so yes looks like they were striped or forced to strip *oh darn no more halo*

Nice pics all!
                          Yea, but the doctor chick ran away when the bad things started happening, as per Lorne's order and she said she heard Wraith stunners so they might have been stunned, get their clothes swapped while uncunsious and their tags removed, I dunnu how an alien military knew about those...
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Actually, I think the idea of marking soldiers in some way is pretty universal and most tags have the names and service branches of the respective soldiers stamped on them, so with a bit of guessing and logic you'd realize pretty fast that the tags are used to identify the soldiers.

Anyway, I just saw that ff.net now has an extra support address for character and category suggestions. How about starting a second try to get a Lorne-category?
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                            I will never accept defeat.
                            I will never quit.
                            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                            ------
                            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                              Actually, I think the idea of marking soldiers in some way is pretty universal and most tags have the names and service branches of the respective soldiers stamped on them, so with a bit of guessing and logic you'd realize pretty fast that the tags are used to identify the soldiers.
                              You got a point there Row.

Anyway, I just saw that ff.net now has an extra support address for character and category suggestions. How about starting a second try to get a Lorne-category?
                              Please do!
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                Please do!
                                I will... once I'm done up-loading two new chapters
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X