X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    And he believed you?

He did
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hi

I mad a new sig, it's quite dark actually But he looks so good on these pics... *sigh* I am not gonna use it so you can snurch, if you would like to

Mel, you are a bit acquisitive, don't you think? He belongs to all of us

Comment

Oh god, he is brainwashed
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
          Hi

I mad a new sig, it's quite dark actually But he looks so good on these pics... *sigh* I am not gonna use it so you can snurch, if you would like to

Mel, you are a bit acquisitive, don't you think? He belongs to all of us
          Mind if I snurch it and use as a sig?

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          Oh god, he is brainwashed
          He is not
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Wow, that looks great, SeN! You're such a PhotoShop goddess

And I second JPJ. He's brainwashed. Definitely.
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Got Kavan's Blade ep all nice and capped. You can find them all here. Feel free to snurch for graphics or sharing. Just please don't hotlink. Some preview in spoilers.

Spoiler:

Enjoy!!

Comment

And I second JPJ. He's brainwashed. Definitely.
                Just becasue he wanna spend time with me he's brainwashed? Yea, i see the logic!

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                Got Kavan's Blade ep all nice and capped. You can find them all here. Feel free to snurch for graphics or sharing. Just please don't hotlink. Some preview in spoilers.

Enjoy!!
                Oooh, nice

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  Just becasue he wanna spend time with me he's brainwashed? Yea, i see the logic!
                  I certainly do
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                  I will never accept defeat.
                  I will never quit.
                  I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                  ------
                  "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Gimp
                    I wrote, you can snurch
                    I love gimping, but it took me long to learn it. And I still want to improve...

OT I start in my first full time job tomorrow! I am both curious and afraid. Hope it will be ok and that I will still have time to stay here and enjoy Lorne

Comment

I certainly do

Comment

Gimp
                        I wrote, you can snurch
                        Thanks

*upload to rotating banner*

Comment

*iz back - sort of!* I'll be in and out, multi-tasking to th extreme atm

Nope, want the whole world to see
                          Hmmm, quite right I'd say!

No evil Spell, just promised him I wouldn't steal his clothes
                          And he believed you?

He did
                          Bless him, it's a good job he's pretty!

Hi

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...rk/sigs/ld.jpg
                          Oooh that's nice. I don't have a Lorne sig yet, think I'll be snurching too!

Enjoy!!
                          Oh...my...god.... *hyperventilates*

A...hundred...and...five...pics *clutches chest*

sigpic

Comment

Got bored.. Really, really, REALLY bored. Done for JPJ. Not the best but... Enjoy! (well, hopefully you'll enjoy )

(P.S.: Just did a preview... they may be blurry, they are for me but it also may be my internet connection. It does that to pictures at times. Sorry if they are!!)

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                              Got bored.. Really, really, REALLY bored. Done for JPJ. Not the best but... Enjoy! (well, hopefully you'll enjoy )

(P.S.: Just did a preview... they may be blurry, they are for me but it also may be my internet connection. It does that to pictures at times. Sorry if they are!!)

Spoiler:

Thanks, they are a bit blurry, but you can still read what it says "MINE!" muh hahaha *very veil*

Spoiler:

Enjoy!!
                              Are you trying to kill me, Mel needs me in CAU, so I know she isn't trying to kill me, but those pics *drools, thunks, and hits head on keyboard*
                              sigpic
                              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Spoiler:

Enjoy!!
                                *melts*

I have got to see that ep...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X