X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    well EB, ya is not supposed to hurt yaself.. silly girl
    Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Yes, EB....the rule is "whump others, not self" .... that's a whole different kind of special interest!!
    I can't help it...I'm a complete clutz sometimes (actually most of the time...) and the cut isn't too bad, I have yet another interesting 'scar' story

that smile... *melts*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I finally watched Kavan's appearance in Blade and, um, YUM. I have a little thing for vampires.... (And Neil Jackson! double yum!)

Anyway, I'm gonna try to get some more caps from it and will definitely share when I'm done. And there'll probably be some icons and other graphics if I can get the caps decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
        I finally watched Kavan's appearance in Blade and, um, YUM. I have a little thing for vampires.... (And Neil Jackson! double yum!)
        mmhmm...and so do I (esp. for the ones that look like Kavan )

Comment

I'm back up and running. *knock on wood*

celebratory picspam:

Comment

DV Spoilers

Spoiler:

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              So at work I'm cleaning glasses when I try to unstick two and one of them shatters in my hand giving me a nice cut. No major arteries were severed and there was very little blood, but it hurt like H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks.... *goes to see Doctor Lorne*

*joins Elizabeth with Dr. Lorne* Yes that’s right, my life is a never ending turnstile of doctor’s visits as of late. Today I got the final word…

OT:
              Spoiler:
              Well I was steroids there for about a week to clear up my ears and today was my final verdict. Well it’s not looking good folks. My eardrums are completely receded – which means the steroids didn’t work. I’m basically facing surgery at the moment. Not too worried about it though, the only thing that’s getting to me is they won’t put me out. I don’t wanna be awake when they cut into my ears! Is that too much to ask? *laughs*

Originally posted by Geneva View Post
              Hi everyone! I've been reading this thread since July. I just registered and have to say I love coming here and looking at all the pics of our favorite Major.

I've been missing him since the DV episode. Anyone know when he'll be on Atlantis again? Do u know where to send emails to get him to be in the movie?

Would love to see him in action.... I did see on an interview that he will be on 'Infection', but that's not airing until late Nov..

Til then, I can come here to see him. Thanks everyone for posting.
              Hello and welcome Geneva! I’m glad you delurked and joined us – we’re a nutty little group but we’re friendly! As for the movie, I don’t think we know at this point if Lorne, Zelenka or any “secondary characters” will be in it. We’ll have to see. It will probably depend on if Kavan’s doing a film or something at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                *joins Elizabeth with Dr. Lorne* Yes that’s right, my life is a never ending turnstile of doctor’s visits as of late. Today I got the final word…

OT:
                Spoiler:
                Well I was steroids there for about a week to clear up my ears and today was my final verdict. Well it’s not looking good folks. My eardrums are completely receded – which means the steroids didn’t work. I’m basically facing surgery at the moment. Not too worried about it though, the only thing that’s getting to me is they won’t put me out. I don’t wanna be awake when they cut into my ears! Is that too much to ask? *laughs*
                Cathain I'm so sorry it's come down to that! Did they say why they won't knock you out?

Hello and welcome Geneva! I’m glad you delurked and joined us – we’re a nutty little group but we’re friendly! As for the movie, I don’t think we know at this point if Lorne, Zelenka or any “secondary characters” will be in it. We’ll have to see. It will probably depend on if Kavan’s doing a film or something at the time.
                Too bad! But welcome Geneva!

Comment

Ohhh......*thud*

*dies *

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                    Sorry but i prob wouldnt have noticed if he wasnt looking at it ... but is he flying?
                    Haha, that took me a while to work out...it's still early!! LOL

Which ep is it from? I'd be happy to watch it and find out!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    guh... THUD
                    My sentiments exactly!!

Hi everyone! I've been reading this thread since July. I just registered and have to say I love coming here and looking at all the pics of our favorite Major.
                    Hi Geneva, and congrats on coming out of the dreaded lurkdom!! Welcome to the thread I've not been here long myself, but have seen the error of my ways!

I've been missing him since the DV episode. Anyone know when he'll be on Atlantis again?
                    He's also in Inquision and The Prodigal before Infection. It's listed here, but be prepared for spoilers if you read what the eps are about!

Do u know where to send emails to get him to be in the movie?
                    No sorry, I guess it will all be down to the casting directors

Til then, I can come here to see him. Thanks everyone for posting.
                    You sure can

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    I can't help it...I'm a complete clutz sometimes (actually most of the time...) and the cut isn't too bad, I have yet another interesting 'scar' story
                    LOL, I bet you're not a clutz, I bet you just want Dr. Lorne to come and tend to you!!

Oh no, don't tease me with scars!!

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                    A "little" thing... I wish I could say that... I think what I have is more borderline obsession!!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                    DV Spoilers

Spoiler:

*le sigh*

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    They'll still give you some kind of sedative. They try and avoid giving people general anaesthetics these days as it's much safer just to do local. I dislocated my shoulder a few years back and I was given Rohypnol (aka the date rape drug). You don't remember a thing but you're awake through it. Honestly, they won't let you suffer!! *huggles*

Well seeing as someone else brought Blade up, I think we should honour it with some piccies!

sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hi LorneLovers!! I'm so sorry I'm not on here more often I'm really busy with uni atm and it's eating my GW time No time to catch up for example. I bring piccies to make it up

Welcome to the newbies I've missed!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay

OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      That sucks very bad Cathain!!! I can imagine you do not want to be awake for something like this Can't they make an exception or something? Just thinking out loud *hugs*
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        God Cathian I'm sorry it has come down to surgery for a cure, big bummer *loads of hugs* I am feeling loads better so take my Dr Lorne until you have the surgery, I have another clone to keep me occupied

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        Yup, I can see that too. As for the tags- we have yet to see anyone that I can recall wearing them(other than maybe shep, or sumner in "Rising"). Though I think that out in PG, even the civvies have to wear them just to be 'safe'....
                        Well you can't see the tags, it is the general idea and yes Civies have to wear tags, my mum did when she went to Iraq! Would love to see what Lorne's tags say- I have my own set, laid out in the USMC's way!
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                            wpould posy some of my own but my laptop's still acting like a piece of crap!
                            I can sympathize so very, very well... maybe we should start a support-group for people being harrassed by their electronic devices or something...

Anyway, welcome to all the newbies who unlurked And beautiful pictures, as always.
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                            I will never accept defeat.
                            I will never quit.
                            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                            ------
                            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

i can empathise guys, mine has been like "Word, not responding, Internet Explore- not responding" same old message constantly

I would like a tech support, may be we can find a IT tech Lorne!
                              sigpic
                              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                *waves* Hi LorneLovers!! I'm so sorry I'm not on here more often I'm really busy with uni atm and it's eating my GW time
                                I know how you feel SanGate; uni and work has me running in circles. So much that I hardly have time to write

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                *giggle* I love their expressions

Lorne: The fangirls did what to me in the fic?
                                Zelenka: It's on the screen if you don't believe me.

Comment

Working...
                                X