Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Lizzie
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Love the pic spams.

sigpic
      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hey guys!! Just thought I'd share this. Checked Creation's website and they have this pic up for the NJ con. In my opinion, it's really a cool pic! They have another one up for the con in Burbank(not as cool, though ) but here it is. Behind spoiler tag for size.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, such beautiful pictures... just what a girl needs after getting mighty scared watching "Whispers"

And just another new chapter (just don't get used to it...).

"Whispers" related OT:

Spoiler:
          And thank God for keeping Dusty alive... the first moment I saw her I knew I was going to use her in a story somewhere in the future. She's way too cool for not using her.
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

'ellos to ya'lls
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              I like that idea - blonde evil Kavan!
              Originally posted by melfan View Post
              Blonde Evil!Lorne of the Stargate Dark!Verse? Hmm, that's a fan fiction waiting to happen!

Blonde Evil!Lorne of the Dark!Verse of Stargate
              *laughs* Well LorneLovers are always divided by Blonde!Kavan – but I think even the non-blonde fans would enjoy the thought of Blonde Evil!Lorne

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
              Yes got meds on Friday Cath, feeling better already, but still have 1.5 days left

Are you feeling any better?
              Ewww, I hate it when its nothing but like, living to wait for the meds to work! As for me, thankfully my left hear opened, no itching or anything! Sadly I’m having sharp pains deep within my right ear – I don’t know what that means right now, I see the doctor on Thursday.

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              "Whispers" related OT:

Spoiler:
              And thank God for keeping Dusty alive... the first moment I saw her I knew I was going to use her in a story somewhere in the future. She's way too cool for not using her.
              Whispers OT:
              Spoiler:
              I was so torn Rowena! *laughs* First I couldn’t believe they off-ed Vega! Poor thing! I love Christina Cox but the Major was definitely not my favorite girl on the team…then there was Dusty, part of me wanted her to die the entire ep and the other part was rooting for her to live. I like her, she’s annoying, but realistic, kinda reminded me of Ford…

Comment

Ah, such beautiful pictures... just what a girl needs after getting mighty scared watching "Whispers"

And just another new chapter (just don't get used to it...).
                Woo hoo! another chappy!

"Whispers" related OT:

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                Whispers OT:
                Spoiler:
                I was so torn Rowena! *laughs* First I couldn’t believe they off-ed Vega! Poor thing! I love Christina Cox but the Major was definitely not my favorite girl on the team…then there was Dusty, part of me wanted her to die the entire ep and the other part was rooting for her to live. I like her, she’s annoying, but realistic, kinda reminded me of Ford…
                Whispers O/T-
                Spoiler:

I agree! I love CC because of her other show(Blood Ties) but wasn't *super* fond of this character. Poor Vega, but at least she 'got what was coming'(according to some per her treatment of Lorne in S&R). Dusty was hilarious and had me rolling on the ground!

Though for any of you who know BT- who else was sad that they gave the 'Demons' line to Vega, and NOT Teldy? It caused me a slight argument with my TV on that one.
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

Great pic Cathain!! I tell ya, I'll take Kavan blonde, bald, or whatever!

Comment

LOVE the PICS!!! The second one is so cute!!!!

Comment

Intentional repost

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      There's just something about him in this pic that does it for me *pushes Sam out the way* even better *swoon*

Comment

Morning all

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
                        Intentional repost
                        There's just something about him in this pic that does it for me *pushes Sam out the way* even better *swoon*
                        It's 'that look' that does it every time.

sigpic

Comment

have a good day ya'lls
                          sigpic

Comment

Afternoon

sigpic

Comment

*laughs* Well LorneLovers are always divided by Blonde!Kavan – but I think even the non-blonde fans would enjoy the thought of Blonde Evil!Lorne
                              Noooo! Nooo blonde! Please!

As for me, thankfully my left hear opened, no itching or anything!
                              At least It's good to hear that your ear problems seem to clear a bit.

Whispers OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              then there was Dusty, part of me wanted her to die the entire ep and the other part was rooting for her to live. I like her, she’s annoying, but realistic, kinda reminded me of Ford…
                              "Whispers" OT:

Spoiler:
                              I was afraid that she'd die... I mean she made really a lot of horror-movie-mistakes (going to "check the perimeter" on her own and all that) But I liked her straight forward attitude and her way of disturbing the two lovebirds Porter and Beckett (Sheppard didn't call Beckett "Becky" over the radio in one of the scenes, right?). As for Teldy... she was kick-ass, but... a little too plain in her display... I missed the edges of her character, I guess.
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

That's so true!

Ewww, I hate it when its nothing but like, living to wait for the meds to work! As for me, thankfully my left hear opened, no itching or anything! Sadly I’m having sharp pains deep within my right ear – I don’t know what that means right now, I see the doctor on Thursday.
                                Glad your hearing is back, partially. I hope everything work out for ya

Noooo! Nooo blonde! Please!
                                Not a fan huh Row?
                                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
                                X