Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Huh... why does that trigger my fanfiction-senses immediately?
    Uh-oh. I've done it now!

Comment

Naughty step for you too now?

Actually... that triggered multiple ideas... oh God, the plot bunnies are out to get me... again.
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Want to elaborate before the bunnies really attack?

Comment

Errrr... actually it's kind of a good thing my laptop is still going out of its way to convince me that it truly hates me (which will, I presume, result in sending it away another time... although they might just give me a new one instead of trying to find out what happened to this one...), because that means no MS Word or OpenOffice or any other writing program apart from WordPad (and that really sucks, believe me) is installed on it yet... which in turn means I have to restrain the plot bunnies until I get to a computer that doesn't refuse cooperating with me... so, better not elaborate it to keep myself sane
          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
          ------

Comment

Ah, I got ya!

Comment

Oh goody... that means I can still express myself...

OT:

Spoiler:
              BTW, I'm really starting to get the feeling that something is going around destroying people's computer hardware... I've heard from a lot of people with hardware problems recently (in fact, what Mallozzi describes on his blog sounds very similar to what keeps happening to my laptop...)... what the heck is happening here? Solar flare? Earth magnetism? Someone messing around with an EMP field? Virus that actually eats hardware? What?
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                P.S.:

Spoiler:
                I found away around the tux thing ... Pre-Air Force Lorne. Goin to the prom!
                *is surprised no one has volunteered to be his date* I'll be his date! Best prom ever!

Naughty step for you too now?

Actually... that triggered multiple ideas... oh God, the plot bunnies are out to get me... again.
                Yes, I think we may have to send him to the naughty step.

Your computer's STILL acting up?!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post

Your computer's STILL acting up?!
                  Yup... today I needed four tries for it to boot properly and it's really starting to grate on my nerves. Plus I can't shake this feeling that something really weird is happening here. Anyway, I'm going to have my dad and my sister's boyfriend have a look at it on the weekend and then send it away a second time, hoping they'll either find out what's wrong this time or send me a new one.
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

Yes, I think we may have to send him to the naughty step.
                    Oh yeah, gang up on the guy!

Comment

Hey, yesterday that ganged up on me... it's only fair that today is someone else's turn

Alright, I'll call it a night. I'm already way past my bedtime and obviously the last three episode of "Sanctuary" just won't load today anymore, so... night, everyone!
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Night Row!!!

Comment

Yup... today I needed four tries for it to boot properly and it's really starting to grate on my nerves. Plus I can't shake this feeling that something really weird is happening here. Anyway, I'm going to have my dad and my sister's boyfriend have a look at it on the weekend and then send it away a second time, hoping they'll either find out what's wrong this time or send me a new one.
                          Hopefully, it'll get straightened out without another send in. Or a new one works.

Oh yeah, gang up on the guy!
                          Hey! I was actually volunteering to go back to high school! Putting that thought in my head deserves some kind of punishment.

Hey, yesterday that ganged up on me... it's only fair that today is someone else's turn

Alright, I'll call it a night. I'm already way past my bedtime and obviously the last three episode of "Sanctuary" just won't load today anymore, so... night, everyone!
                          Night!

Comment

Hey! I was actually volunteering to go back to high school! Putting that thought in my head deserves some kind of punishment.
                            You are SO right! Anyone crazy enough to WANT to go back to High School needs to be punished in some form or other.

In your case, standing on the sidelines while Lorne is dancing with someone else at the prom! For some reason I'm in a somewhat evil mood tonight!

Comment

You are SO right! Anyone crazy enough to WANT to go back to High School needs to be punished in some form or other.

In your case, standing on the sidelines while Lorne is dancing with someone else at the prom! For some reason I'm in a somewhat evil mood tonight!
                              but... but.. he's my date! Can't I at least dance with him once?

Comment

but... but.. he's my date! Can't I at least dance with him once?
                                I suppose so. But only if you're good!

Comment

Working...
                                X