Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Asking for help would be real distracting Or a dream
    You know, reading this stuff just became a whole lot more fun I'm just imagining Lorne explaining it to me
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      You know, reading this stuff just became a whole lot more fun I'm just imagining Lorne explaining it to me
      Hmm, I wonder where I be staring at his eyes or his mouth?
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hmm, I wonder where I be staring at his eyes or his mouth?
        Or his hands turning the pages..
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Or his hands turning the pages..
          Or his voice explaining
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Or his voice explaining
            I gulped when I read that How can I have forgotten that.. *swoons enormously*
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

I gulped when I read that How can I have forgotten that.. *swoons enormously*
              Yes, how could you have forgotten, bad thunker! bad!

Comment

Yes, how could you have forgotten, bad thunker! bad!
                Hey you also named it as your second one!!! But if you think I need to be punished for being a bad thunker, I am willing after much consideration to go to the teacher and let him think of a deserved punishment *sighs*
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hey you also named it as your second one!!! But if you think I need to be punished for being a bad thunker, I am willing after much consideration to go to the teacher and let him think of a deserved punishment *sighs*
                  I am wondering if I be staring at his eyes while listing to him explain, or watch is mouth and hear in explain Ha! Two in one!

Comment

I am wondering if I be starting at his eyes while listing to him explain, or watch is mouth and hear in explain Ha! Two in one!
                    I wish you good luck with that, but I'm pretty sure you'd fail miserably at either one I would Probably the eyes and mouth will be okay, but the second one that goes with that is probably too much for me to handle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

I wish you good luck with that, but I'm pretty sure you'd fail miserably at either one I would Probably the eyes and mouth will be okay, but the second one that goes with that is probably too much for me to handle
                      Yea, I would notice the dimples and totally turn to goo

Comment

Yea, I would notice the dimples and totally turn to goo
                        Exactly.. but what a nice way to turn into goo right
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Exactly.. but what a nice way to turn into goo right
                          Indeed

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              to your head?
                              It's a PG forum after all.

Envision our beloved major mowing the mainland's grass, all hot and sweaty himself
                              Errr... I think I need another shower...
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Spoilered for size:
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X