Clear All

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
    You did that on purpose
    sigpic

Comment

Who me? Never! *whistles innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Yep that special deep gutter with a hatchway that takes us further down where only Lorne thunkers can go.
        hehe Exactly!!!

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
        http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff329/smurfettedoesnotshare/sga/KS36.jpg
        Can I go down further? *sinks down* apparently I can

You did that on purpose
        Yes, I agree there
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Comment

Oh my... that picture does... all kind of strange things to my head... *going for a cold shower
              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
              I will never accept defeat.
              I will never quit.
              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
              ------
              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                Oh my... that picture does... all kind of strange things to my head... *going for a cold shower
                You're not the only one.. *sips hot steaming tea* Wow, that doesn't help
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

The man can't help it.
                  Last edited by smurfettedoesnotshare; 30 August 2008, 08:01 AM. Reason: stupidity in initial posting

Comment

to your head?

I need to go and work some of this off. And no not in the gutter
                    Mowing the grass!
                    sigpic

Comment

to your head?

Mowing the grass!
                      Sure...

I'd say have fun, but it's mowing grass. So, be safe?

Comment

to your head?

Mowing the grass!
                        Ah, getting even hotter then Envision our beloved major mowing the mainland's grass, all hot and sweaty himself
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Same here!
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                            Ah, getting even hotter then Envision our beloved major mowing the mainland's grass, all hot and sweaty himself
                            what ideas you give me, San And aren't you suppouse to be study?

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                              what ideas you give me, San And aren't you suppouse to be study?
                              Not a bad thing right

I quote: "As we shall see in the course of the book, however, many other linguists do see some utility in maintaining both types of distinction referred to above: between linguistic and non-linguistic..." okay I could on, but I doubt you guys find this interesting I however do *continues to read in between coming here *

If only my teacher looked like Lorne.. Although that would probably be a bad idea, not really paying attention to what he's saying and all
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                Not a bad thing right

I quote: "As we shall see in the course of the book, however, many other linguists do see some utility in maintaining both types of distinction referred to above: between linguistic and non-linguistic..." okay I could on, but I doubt you guys find this interesting I however do *continues to read in between coming here *

If only my teacher looked like Lorne.. Although that would probably be a bad idea, not really paying attention to what he's saying and all
                                Asking for help would be real distracting Or a dream

Comment

Working...
                                X