• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    My god this thread's busy!!!

Brilliant!!
    Sorry, blame me!

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    Those are so funny!!! I'm sides are hurting from all the laughing I'm doing!!!
    Glad you liked 'em guys!

Comment

well havin a busy thread is always good
      sigpic

Comment

Evening everyone, or which ever time period you have. Just wanna say that I am SO loving all the captions. Made my surprisingly good day even better. Don't exactly know why I was in a good mood but it got even better just a few minutes ago. I am now 100% commited to Cherry Hill! I am so excited. That just leaves getting my mom's ticket (having to do the tickets separately because of my pay checks) and the photo op tickets. We probably won't be sitting together but she said that would be okay.

@ Nici:

Spoiler:
        Just to let you know, I'm still planning on wearing the shirt I made for Orlando!

Anyway, guess need to stop wasting time and try to work on my fics. The files are collecting digital dust!! Goes to show how long its been since I've worked on them!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
          Continuing from Kali....

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f.../sga/19-1.jpg]

Lorne: Ok, boys I've got Sam locked up in here.

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f...rantine202.jpg

Lorne: And your sure my clothes are in here?
          Sam: Yep.

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f...rantine191.jpg

Lorne: Ok, Shep, 1 2 3. Pull!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, blame me!
            LOL, that's what it's here for!!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Atlantean!

Comment

Great Atlantean I'm sure he'll get a kick out of the shirt.
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Okay: meant to ask this in my earlier post but I forgot until my mom reminded me to ask this. Most of you know about the checker set my mom made for Kavan. Well, since he was unable to attend he didn't get it and now that we are going to NJ, she wants to add to the family gifts (she made Good Luck Bear for his son.
                  Spoiler:
                  ) Now she's making something for his wife and wants to get opinions on color schemes. Mom's going to make Kavan's wife a doll that way the entire family will have something Anybody want to guess at maybe will be good colors to use? Behind the spoiler tag is a picture of two dolls she made for two friends for their high school graduation. The one she is going to make for Kavan's wife is the same design. Any help/ideas you guys can come up with is GREATLY appreciated!!

Spoiler:

Thanks again!!

Comment

Lorne's search for his clothes continues......

Lorne: We almost got it open...HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! What the hell...!!!

Zelenka??? What are you doing in....???? SAM!!!!

Lorne: (The door closes) You said my clothes were in there!
                    Sam: I did? Well...Nobody's perfect Lorne! *snicker*

To Be Continued....

Comment

Love the captions and they're awesome, everyone!

Atlantean, love the dolls and teddy bear your mum made.

In regards to heights. I'm 5'4/5'5 and I'm 30 yars old. So, Kavan is still taller then me. Im the shortest in my famly.

sigpic
                      Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

keep up the great captions.... love 'em
                        sigpic

Comment

Lorne: Bad fangirl! Now go to my room.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

haha! Being short sucks until it comes to guys.
                            I kinda like it. Especially in my police classes. No one expects me to be able to kick butt!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            I just use online conversion calculators
                            I always mess up somewhere…I just don’t trust them anymore.

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                            I'm 20 and 5' 4''
                            Nothing wrong with that JPJ! I’ll be 22 in about two months and I’m 5’4”

use this- all the KS pics you could want

Link!

got all his screen appearances ever!
                            Sadly, not all of his appearances – there have been a few I (nor other LorneLovers) have been able to get our hands on.

And for anyone using the LorneLover PB – please remember, I pay to keep the site open. While I don’t mind snurching for posting here, on LJs, etc, be sure if you use any of the caps in artwork that you share / icons that you grab, to give credit if there’s credit on the photo (in bold above the photo).

Comment

oh thought of a good one

the fangirls really wanted to keep his clothes and objected to having a gun pointed at them, so they made a deal "get down on your knees and you can have your clothes back"

Spoiler:

which he did!

EB is it just me, or are we stuck in caption mode?
                              I Like it!

use this- all the KS pics you could want

Link!
                              There is also THIS one. Its my personal PB, though at the moment its a wee bit behind, as I have yet to cap out BT, and a few others that I have recently downloaded.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              My god this thread's busy!!!
                              Jeeze ladies you've been drinking the coffee again haven't you?! *arches an eyebrow* No more! I can't keep up!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                              Evening everyone, or which ever time period you have. Just wanna say that I am SO loving all the captions. Made my surprisingly good day even better. Don't exactly know why I was in a good mood but it got even better just a few minutes ago. I am now 100% commited to Cherry Hill! I am so excited. That just leaves getting my mom's ticket (having to do the tickets separately because of my pay checks) and the photo op tickets. We probably won't be sitting together but she said that would be okay.
                              YEAH!!!! I wonder if you emailed Creation and explained the situation if they could put you together?

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              Sadly, not all of his appearances – there have been a few I (nor other LorneLovers) have been able to get our hands on.

And for anyone using the LorneLover PB – please remember, I pay to keep the site open. While I don’t mind snurching for posting here, on LJs, etc, be sure if you use any of the caps in artwork that you share / icons that you grab, to give credit if there’s credit on the photo (in bold above the photo).
                              *HUGS* Thanks cathain!!!!!
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Thanks Cathain!!! We appreciate it bunches!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X