No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After countless episodes playing second fiddle to Shep's rubber face. Lorne decides it's time to try out his new look- Blue Steel!

Comment

He looks in need of a hug

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
        We are a copywriter's worst nightmare!
        Indeed!
        Last edited by melfan; 29 August 2008, 01:28 PM.
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Great pics everyone!!!!

Comment

I had to do this:

Lorne's search for his clothes continues....

Lorne: Now Sam. After a through investigation. I discovered that you know the whereabouts of my clothes.....Is this true?

Comment

Well??? Speak up!

I'm waiting Sam!!

Comment

Gnehehehehehehe (good to distract me a little from "The Last Man", because I always want to cry when watching this episode... that's what you get for writing very sad tags for this one).
                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Lorne: Looks like she ain't talking boys. Time to bring out the more persuasive interrogation tactics.

Comment

kali1, those are just hilarius! I'd green ya but can't so mental green has to do
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Nicely done Kali! The faces fit so perfectly!

Comment

Continuing from Kali....

Lorne: Ok, boys I've got Sam locked up in here.

Lorne: And your sure my clothes are in here?
                        Sam: Yep.

Lorne: Ok, Shep, 1 2 3. Pull!

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                          kali1, those are just hilarius! I'd green ya but can't so mental green has to do
                          Nicely done Kali! The faces fit so perfectly!
                          Thanks!

Comment

Continuing from Kali....

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f...e/sga/19-1.jpg

Lorne: Ok, boys I've got Sam locked up in here.

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f...rantine202.jpg

Lorne: And your sure my clothes are in here?
                            Sam: Yep.

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f...rantine191.jpg

Lorne: Ok, Shep, 1 2 3. Pull!

Those are so funny!!! I'm sides are hurting from all the laughing I'm doing!!!

Comment

My god this thread's busy!!!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              anyone got a pic of him crying? i think that should go next!
                              Hehe, spoken like a true whumper!

Originally posted by marli View Post
                              omg lorne and Radek (marli dont think about fanfic, nooooo) i love them, a perfect pairing, watch the look of lorne gniiiiiiii whispers......
                              Haha never think about the fanfic... oh bugger, too late! I read my 1st ever Lorne fanfic today. Twas lovely!

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff329/smurfettedoesnotshare/sga/203aRunner218.jpg

Lorne: So help me, McKay! If you call me 'Major Shortie' one more time...
                              Brilliant!!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              i use it lots and other poeple's accounts *i'm not proud* but they say i can snurch!

that is the only reason i have a PB account!
                              That's ok. Mine are taken from the 4 corners of the internet, and I have no idea if credit's due.
                              The way I see it, if something out in the public domain and being shared... it's snurchable!!

sigpic

Comment

love 'em
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X