Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
    Yea, we did get mighty O/T back there didn't we? What did I do?
    don't worry about it, sometimes a little OT is good for the soul (or whatever you have)

Lorne: the fangirls did what to my clothes?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      don't worry about it, sometimes a little OT is good for the soul (or whatever you have)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...x10-0249-1.jpg

Lorne: the fangirls did what to my clothes?
      I'm the proud owner of 1 soul!

Got a follow-up to yours:

Lorne: C'mon, guys, give me my clothes back!

Comment

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/f...andz4au9-1.jpg
        Lorne: C'mon, guys, give me my clothes back!
        hee!

Lorne: My clothes...

Comment

*giggles*

Lorne: Last chance!

Comment

Lorne: I will use these two if need be. And trust me, you don't want that. Last guy they "persuaded" is still recovering.

Comment

Lorne: If that doesn't work, there's always plan B.

Alternate-

Lorne: I tried to warn ya! Just give me my clothes, and you're free to go!

(Every thunkers dream, eh?)

Comment

hehehe
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

(Every thunkers dream, eh?)
                  mmhmm

Lorne: *thinking* Maybe if I look cute enough they'll give 'em back to me.
                  Pretty please with sprinkles and me on top?

Last edited by Elizabeth Bartlett; 28 August 2008, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Lorne: If that doesn't get to them, dress blues should do the trick!

Comment

Lorne: Or maybe my dimple'll do the trick.

Comment

watched 'Straight and Narrow' this morning and it was nice to see Kavan in a role where
                        Spoiler:
                        he didn't die
                        he was just so dang creepy.
                        Yeah EB, like I said its very
                        Spoiler:
                        Stepford Husbands

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                        nope, he hasn't said, only that it is private, in blade we don;t see it when he is shirtless

unless he didn;t have it then, but they could have airbrushed it out, modern computers
                        Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                        Well, we have to respect that. I was just wondering. I don't always get all my memos.

Oh, and I think in Blade it was covered up, because if you look closely you can see a shadow on his arm in just that place.
                        Kethryveris is right JPJ, there’s one scene if you watch carefully where Ms. Blonde smears the makeup he’s wearing over the tat. It looks like a bruise almost…

Although something I've never understood about the U.S. military.. Why are we the only nation who give higher ranking officers silver rank pins (the proper name currently eludes me), and gold to the lower ranks? Just doesn't make sense.
                        I believe that’s due to the “value” of metals here in the US, for us its silver, gold, and platinum. Since platinum looks like silver its easy to get the two confused.

As for height I’m so not picky! My two favorite guys from Atlantis (Kavan and Jason) couldn’t be more different and I’m shorter than both! (I’m only about 5’4”) but my best friend, who just loves Jason gives me a hard time because of Kavan’s height. She’s 6’0” in flats – which is just one of many reasons she loves Jason. She could wear heels around him!
                        Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 29 August 2008, 07:47 PM.

Comment

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/sga/Intensitykavan391.jpg

Lorne: Or maybe my dimple'll do the trick.

Lorne: Please, guys! I just want my clothes! It's laundry day.

Comment

Lorne: Free drinks with me for who ever gives me back my clothes!

alternatly;

Lorne: Getting my clothes back from the fangirls is tougher than I thought. I might have to go in myself.

Elizabeth: You sure about that? The fangirls might not let you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              I believe that’s due to the “value” of metals here in the US, for us its silver, gold, and platinum. Since platinum looks like silver its easy to get the two confused.
                              I guess. Still seems odd.

As for height I’m so not picky! My two favorite guys from Atlantis (Kavan and Jason) couldn’t be more different and I’m shorter than both! (I’m only about 5’4”) but my best friend, who just loves Jason gives me a hard time because of Kavan’s height. She’s 6’0” in flats – which is just one of many reasons she loves Jason. She could wear heels around him!
                              haha! Being short sucks until it comes to guys.

Comment

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...depreview1.jpg

Lorne: Free drinks with me for who ever gives me back my clothes!

alternatly;

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ett/sga/13.jpg

Lorne: Getting my clothes back from the fangirls is tougher than I thought. I might have to go in myself.

Elizabeth: You sure about that? The fangirls might not let you go.
                                Both great ones!

EDIT: Whoops! Just realized this was making the page go wonky!
                                Placed behind cut for size:
                                Spoiler:

Lorne: Well, Elizabeth tried to warn me.
                                Last edited by smurfettedoesnotshare; 28 August 2008, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X