Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    I've invited a ton of people to a Save Atlantis Facebook group. I didn't do nearly enough to save SG-1 because I thought it had a good run of 10 seasons, but this has ended too early.
    Just joined it, FF!!

Comment

IMO: I'm sorry, but I'm not that upset that they cancelled the show. They lost me when they got rid of Weir and Beckett and turned it into a soap opera in space.

The only thing I really want before they go off the air is for 'Evan' to be uttered on-screen but some how I don't think that we'll be that lucky.

Last edited by Elizabeth Bartlett; 21 August 2008, 08:45 AM. Reason: this is how I feel, and I'm not trying to bash anyone else's feelings

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
        I heard about the Atlantis cancellations too! They better have Lorne in the movies 'cause I'd be mad too! I can't believe they cancelled SGA! First SG1 and now SGA! So not happy! I so wanted to see more Lorne!! Stupid idiots for cancelling Atlantis!!

I was in such a great mood because I passed my exams today!
        Congratulations in passing your exams

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
        I can't believe they're cancelling this now, and for what? To make TV movie!
        This had better be the best, most Lorne filled movie EVER!
        *stomps off looking for the idiot responsible*
        Yeah I may just forgive them if the movie has Lorne in the beginning, the middle, the end and all the bits in between.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        To anyone who wants to join the group or sign a petition, the links are in my sig.
        Goes off to sign.

Congrats to anyone I've missed with the milestones. My head is all over the place today.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, my first post with this new handle is about the sad topic of no more SGA.

Two things:

One --- an idea someone had about another form of protest:

Since email and online petitions usually don't carry as much weight to the people involved in producing TV shows as actual envelopes etc that arrive on their desks, it has been suggested not only to write polite but firm letters, but as a special SGA form of protest to send

lemons!

The significance should be obvious and it might express our disappointment better than a signed online petition alone.

I for one will try all the various ways of making sure TPTB know how much I'd like Atlantis to continue as a series. One movie a year is not enough!

Two --- the only way Stargate Universe might be salvaged in my eyes would be if they took on Lorne as main cast, maybe the commander of that "ship" or whatever they want to send out or the leader of the team that goes out to explore. Think we can at least make that happen?

*sniff*
          sigpic
          I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

I need a pretty to help counteract the bad news . . .

Comment

Let's not think about the unmentionable topic for the rest of the day.

I've done this to take my mind off it. Another sig.

sigpic

Comment

Nice sig, Lizzie. Love the little pun

And now everyone please guess what the UPS guy delivered to my neighbor today and is now sitting on my coffee table, (hopefully) fully functional again

And you know what... with all the talk of the Unmentionable Topic I got kind of... paranoid, because over at tv.com "Infection" is the last episode with Kavan in the credits. Please everyone tell me he's not in the credits for any episodes after that because they just didn't get that information yet.
                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

hope Tv.com has got it wrong, they better do or that is another group going to get killed big time!
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    Don't you mean:
                    Spoiler:
                    Not die? I've watched the ep but only for Kav's part. I skipped the end, but I think you meant not die since he usually always does...
                    Yes! that's what i meant! *head desk* I think my brain is all fried from not sleeping ever.

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                    i've still not see it yet
                    Cant justified buying an entire the box set just for one episode and keep missing it when its on.
                    You can get it on iTunes if you live in the US

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                    BTW, as I'm sitting at my office computer I just got around loading up the prologue to my next story, "Protect and Surive V: Draw blood tonight". Man, I want my laptop back
                    Read and reviewed Rowena- good job!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    They want to air Stargate Universe instead, which is lousy in my opinion
                    Agreed they are louse(and yes I do mean small parasitic creatures that suck the blood of larger creatures )

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    The only thing I really want before they go off the air is for 'Evan' to be uttered on-screen but some how I don't think that we'll be that lucky.
                    It'd be nice but don't think its gonna happen *sighs sadly*

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                    Two --- the only way Stargate Universe might be salvaged in my eyes would be if they took on Lorne as main cast, maybe the commander of that "ship" or whatever they want to send out or the leader of the team that goes out to explore. Think we can at least make that happen?
                    I like the idea but at this point I think nothing they do will make it 'better' for me. Its kind of like me and Donald P. Bellasario's shows. I just won't watch a single thing he makes anymore after a certain incident a few years ago. (If you've watched his 'new' show you know what I mean)
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                      Read and reviewed Rowena- good job!
                      Thank you Now I just need to reinstall my Office package and I can finally get on writing at home again... too bad my father is the only one I know with a decent Office copy...
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                        Nice sig, Lizzie. Love the little pun

And now everyone please guess what the UPS guy delivered to my neighbor today and is now sitting on my coffee table, (hopefully) fully functional again

And you know what... with all the talk of the Unmentionable Topic I got kind of... paranoid, because over at tv.com "Infection" is the last episode with Kavan in the credits. Please everyone tell me he's not in the credits for any episodes after that because they just didn't get that information yet.
                        What number episode is Infection? because I'd be surprised if he isn't in any more after that. See, I've got my optimistic hat on. (it won't last)
                        sigpic

Comment

tries to beat away the pesamest but is failing and feeling very sad.

i don't even think my SGA s4 dvds will help when they arrive

question- in all the dvd commentaries are any done by KS?

Spoiler:
                          and to think that we may never this smile again- cries!

sigpic
                          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

It's number 97... Granted only two of the following three have any mentions of recurring characters/guest stars, but... it got me thinking. Someone shoo away my paranoia, please
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                            ------

Comment

oohhh well that pretty certainly does work *winks*
                              sigpic

Comment

Can i cry ? i hope Lorne will be in the movie !!!! shame scifi and mgmg

Spoiler:

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Working...
                                X