X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
    OT
    Spoiler:
    At least your mother never looked at your bathing suit top, and said (in front of your friends), "No. It needs to be tied this way. You want to hoist the merchandise."
    *dies*

Spoiler:
    that is true...my mom would never say that; she'd just find some other way to make me blush like I was on fire

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

oh my... *giggles*
      sigpic

Comment

Target aquired

Let move out of page 2

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
          http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/lissafoss/Lorne/Lorne%20atlantis/conversion/DVD_172.jpg

wonder what weir's looking at?
          The Same thing we are?.. remember i taked about warnings ladies?!

Warnings!!!! Gosh *dies*

ahhhh What a sight

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
          Target aquired
          http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ostboys128.jpg

Let move out of page 2
          Target aquired ahahah.. love it

*Locks On*
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              So, no Kavan in last nights episode. But still, it was a GREAT episode. Funny thing is at the part where
              Spoiler:
              Fran/Elizabeth show up and there is a guard outside the room that is talking to Sheppard.
              Well at that part my mom is like "Where's Lorne?" So I'm converting her! HA! Anyway, a good episode but kinda sad at the end. Okay... shutting up now.
              Good job Andrew

Originally posted by Nici View Post
              "Talking To Heaven" aka "Living with the Dead" is on now (it's in the 2nd half now ... oofta, long movie lol) and I was watching it when my mom walked in. She goes "You stopped changing channels. Is your guy in this or something?" hehe Why yes, yes he is

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ithdead347.jpg
              Parents are so perceptive aren't they

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
              Actually it can! My copy of the show is either Dutch with English subtitles or the other way around!
              Then I missed that on Dutch telly? *stomps feet*

How are you now Cathain? Any progress?

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              after working all day that's nice to come home to

and Nici! My mom's the same way;
              Spoiler:
              one time when we were working out they had 'Icon' playing at the gym so I was watching it (while trying not to drool to much at whumped!shirtless!Daniel ) and my mom comes beside me and is silent for awhile. Then she says "I can see why you like him"

OT
              Spoiler:
              At least your mother never looked at your bathing suit top, and said (in front of your friends), "No. It needs to be tied this way. You want to hoist the merchandise."

I have to admit, I never really appreciated Lorne until I saw him in a vid on youtube. Oh, yeah, and Melfan had a siggie where Lorne was shirtless with a very attention getting expression on his face, too. Yup. VERY attention getting.
              Wraithie
              Hi wraithie! Nice to see you in here I remember you asking about mel's siggie Quite something huh
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
                Target aquired
                Yep and what a lovely target it is.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  I remember watching that show. Don't remember Kavan's part. Shame on me
                  Yes, shame on you! Have to say the same thing, when I watched the show my attention layed on Sebastian Spence who played Cade

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  first wave gooodddd.... the lead was hot... sebastain spence (sp) ohhhh yummy oh wait wrong thread...

me thinks i did see the ep too... course i've seen most of the eps to.... shame i've yet to find it on DVD.
                  Yup, the lead was very hot *drools a little*

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/lissafoss/Lorne/Lorne%20atlantis/conversion/DVD_172.jpg

wonder what weir's looking at?
                  What everyone else on this thread wants to look at

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                  So, no Kavan in last nights episode. But still, it was a GREAT episode. Funny thing is at the part where
                  Spoiler:
                  Fran/Elizabeth show up and there is a guard outside the room that is talking to Sheppard.
                  Well at that part my mom is like "Where's Lorne?" So I'm converting her! HA! Anyway, a good episode but kinda sad at the end. Okay... shutting up now.
                  Missed Lorne
                  Spoiler:
                  Wier/Fran made up for it

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                  after working all day that's nice to come home to

and Nici! My mom's the same way;
                  Spoiler:
                  one time when we were working out they had 'Icon' playing at the gym so I was watching it (while trying not to drool to much at whumped!shirtless!Daniel ) and my mom comes beside me and is silent for awhile. Then she says "I can see why you like him"

I have to admit, I never really appreciated Lorne until I saw him in a vid on youtube. Oh, yeah, and Melfan had a siggie where Lorne was shirtless with a very attention getting expression on his face, too. Yup. VERY attention getting.
                  Wraithie
                  Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  Hi wraithie! Nice to see you in here I remember you asking about mel's siggie Quite something huh
                  you mean this siggie?

Unfortenetly I can find the pic I used for it!
                  I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    Yes, shame on you! Have to say the same thing, when I watched the show my attention layed on Sebastian Spence who played Cade
                    I didn't like to say it but same here

Unfortenetly I can find the pic I used for it!
                    You mean this one

sigpic

Comment

I didn't like to say it but same here
                      Who can't say that the lead wasn't hot! He was outright yummy!

Oh my god, thank you! Yes, that's the one!

*Gives Lizzie a big hug*

Me very happy now

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

loving the pic spams

yes i watch that six all day (and night)

love the target acquiered TV!
                        sigpic
                        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                          Who can't say that the lead wasn't hot! He was outright yummy!

Oh my god, thank you! Yes, that's the one!

*Gives Lizzie a big hug*

Me very happy now

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Swede85/hug.gif
                          You're welcome I probably 'borrowed' it from you in the first place
                          sigpic

Comment

You're welcome I probably 'borrowed' it from you in the first place
                            Most likely

Comment

Picspam

sigpic

Comment

some 4400 to save him from slipping to page 2

and is it me or did TPTB of the 4400 get the wrong size shirt? bad people, don't make him look fat!

sigpic
                                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Working...
                                X