Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
    I don't mind waiting for them to promote Sheppard and then Lonre, as long as he stays on the show

And yes, love all the pics *drool* can't help myself, don't want to *falls deeper into gutter*
    Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Absolutely. And having Sheppard being promoted before Lorne would mean TWO times for BOTH of them in their Dress Blues... *has gone into Dress Blues heaven
    Let me be the first to volunteer myself for the "Pinning Ceremony" *evil grin*
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Absolutely. And having Sheppard being promoted before Lorne would mean TWO times for BOTH of them in their Dress Blues... *has gone into Dress Blues heaven
      Right there with ya!

Great pics everyone!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        Let me be the first to volunteer myself for the "Pinning Ceremony" *evil grin*
        Only if you find a way to make it happen this season
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Only if you find a way to make it happen this season
          Hmm, *pouts* no promises I mean we all know about TPTB.
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, *pouts* no promises I mean we all know about TPTB.
            Hey, I think Joe Mallozzi likes you... come on... charm him a little
            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
            ------

Comment

Hey, I think Joe Mallozzi likes you... come on... charm him a little
              I'll just rush right off on that Like I said, no promises though!
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

I'll just rush right off on that Like I said, no promises though!
                We're counting on you!

But yes, of course, we know you can't promise anything... I'd just love to see Joe's answer to a question concerning the whole "More Dress Blues"- and "Promote them already!"-issue
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

We're counting on you!

But yes, of course, we know you can't promise anything... I'd just love to see Joe's answer to a question concerning the whole "More Dress Blues"- and "Promote them already!"-issue
                  Okay, when he posts today's blog entry I'll use it as my QOTD, since I, kind of promised no question for yesterday's entry. I too am curious now about the issue and his answer, though I'm sure it will once again spark a thing similar to the "what was Lorne's major" question. *groans at the memory*
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, when he posts today's blog entry I'll use it as my QOTD, since I, kind of promised no question for yesterday's entry. I too am curious now about the issue and his answer, though I'm sure it will once again spark a thing similar to the "what was Lorne's major" question. *groans at the memory*
                    I actually liked the answer. I mean, it didn't give us any information whatsoever, but the idea of his major being Political Science kind of stuck with me (but maybe that's just because I'm a Social Sciences/Sociology major). I think I'm going to have to use that some way or the other
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

Hi all, just dropping by to claim my Kavan naked in sheet tonight.. we lost so I need him to comfort me
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

I actually liked the answer. I mean, it didn't give us any information whatsoever, but the idea of his major being Political Science kind of stuck with me (but maybe that's just because I'm a Social Sciences/Sociology major). I think I'm going to have to use that some way or the other
                        Yes, I was rather happy with the answer he DID give us. I just never anticipated that kind of response from some of his readers. I actually had somebody email me about it from my other board. I like the Pol Sci thing too, but maybe thats because I'm going to be doing an Associates of Science this fall.
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          Hi all, just dropping by to claim my Kavan naked in sheet tonight.. we lost so I need him to comfort me
                          Here you go:

BTW, sorry for you dropping out. Never would have thought you'd lose against the Russians... And I might need the Major to protect me on Wednesday... I'm actually a bit afraid of the result of Germany vs. Turkey
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

Here you go:

BTW, sorry for you dropping out. Never would have thought you'd lose against the Russians... And I might need the Major to protect me on Wednesday... I'm actually a bit afraid of the result of Germany vs. Turkey
                            intentional repost

Nice Thanks Rowena!
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, I was a bit afraid of it. It's a weird tournament for us, playing good all of a sudden, and their manager is the best Dutch coach ever, so he knows us inwards and outwards Oh well, I also said beforehand, if anyone should beat us, it's Guus. So in that sense.. And the Russians were just better. Can't make it any prettier than it is. Still very bummed though *takes down orange flag and lion from window*
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

(((San Gate)))

I am sure he will help you
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                (((San Gate)))

I am sure he will help you
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/xSeNedra/Stargate%20Atlantis/Season4/413%20Quarantine/sga-4x13-3248.jpg
                                Thanks
                                Yes he is helping quite well at the moment *looks behind her at bed* And melfan sent me some piccies she came about today I was quite pleased with those as well
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X