No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that I think back too, I remember a lot of Lorne scenes that I hadn't thought I'd picked up on
    Down part is that of Atlantis, I only own the first season on DVD so far, and not many Lorne episodes in SG1. I'll have to wait till I get the other seasons, and then put some certain episodes to heavy use

Comment

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
      Now that I think back too, I remember a lot of Lorne scenes that I hadn't thought I'd picked up on
      Down part is that of Atlantis, I only own the first season on DVD so far, and not many Lorne episodes in SG1. I'll have to wait till I get the other seasons, and then put some certain episodes to heavy use
      Its amazing what the subconsious picks up on isn't it? I know I was discussing the topic of it with my best friend and she was all "I know why you only noticed certain episodes" *rolls eyes* I was very vocal about how that was NOT the reason, apparently I now owe her an apology. Though I may hold off until November with the threats she was tossing out about Creation Burbank(which we are apparently going to no ifs, ands or buts about it).

I think I'm going to go to bed, and hopefully will actually get a full night sleep
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        Its amazing what the subconsious picks up on isn't it? I know I was discussing the topic of it with my best friend and she was all "I know why you only noticed certain episodes" *rolls eyes* I was very vocal about how that was NOT the reason, apparently I now owe her an apology. Though I may hold off until November with the threats she was tossing out about Creation Burbank(which we are apparently going to no ifs, ands or buts about it).

I think I'm going to go to bed, and hopefully will actually get a full night sleep
        Lucky you, I'd love to go to a convension but just don't see it happening anytime soon

But yeah, you go get some sleep sweet dreams of our beloved Major

Comment

*self-censored*

Let's just say... I said something about "Search and Rescue" and "PM me" *coughs
          Last edited by RowenaR; 21 June 2008, 04:52 AM.
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

ohhh i cant wait to S&R.... whumper in me is just squeeing for the ep
            sigpic

Comment

I have been searching through my DigiGuide for SGA and I have discovered that Sky One are showing all of season 4 from 21 July to 15 August with the date of 19 August saying new series to be announced. Is this good news. I can't decide. It's later that the US start but at least not the Autumn. so Yes. Fingers crossed, hope its true.

I think I can wait for most of the series to air but S & R will have to be a download. Definitely can't wait for:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Mememememe.

*can't keep it in anymore

Spoiler:
                It's so worth it. Okay could have been more Lorne, but... what a way to start a Season. *sigh
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  Mememememe.

*can't keep it in anymore

Spoiler:
                  It's so worth it. Okay could have been more Lorne, but... what a way to start a Season. *sigh
                  Spoiler:

You've seen it. Already! I read on Joe Mallozzi's blog this morning that it had been leaked. He said he was glad it was a good finished copy.

Now I really can't wait.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    You've seen it. Already!
                    Ahem, yes. Because I'm naughty, impulsive and impatient and always stay up way past my bedtime It was pure coincidence.

I read on Joe Mallozzi's blog this morning that it had been leaked. He said he was glad it was a good finished copy.
                    I agree with him And I agree with you that I have no problem waiting for the rest of the Season, but this one... I just had to see it now

And now I will just... wait until those of you who can't wait as well have finished watching. Errr... yeah.
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

There's some folks who prefer to wait until the episode actually airs on television so if you are going to talk about it, please don't do it in this thread. Thanks
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                        There's some folks who prefer to wait until the episode actually airs on television so if you are going to talk about it, please don't do it in this thread. Thanks
                        Here in the UK we are going to be a month behind you guys in the US. Just curious how is that going to work on here?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                          Ahem, yes. Because I'm naughty, impulsive and impatient and always stay up way past my bedtime It was pure coincidence.
                          naughty girl!

I agree with him And I agree with you that I have no problem waiting for the rest of the Season, but this one... I just had to see it now

And now I will just... wait until those of you who can't wait as well have finished watching. Errr... yeah.
                          I tought it was a rought copy and not watchable until somone, wont name who said it was the real deal

EDIT: Just saw you post Nici, wont write any more after this
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Okay, so I'm going with the distraction tactic.

Look! Pic Spam!

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooh, pic spam! Episode? What episode?

See, it worked! *continues staring at the pictures
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

I love picspam

Comment

Working...
                                X