I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      About a page. Really not much. In fact, it's just a transition chapter. I'm thinking of including more dialogue, but it wouldn't make much sense. It's good the way it is, giving a little background, round and not overly stretched. Just... well... short.
      Eh, you want me to do it right, you have to give me the time I need
      A page is short? I am just wondering how your writing is heading
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        A page is short? I am just wondering how your writing is heading
        If I write, I have a chapter about 4 pages (1800 word cca).

And Rowena, yes, we will give you time

*off to watch soccer again*

Comment

Just to give you a comparism: The average chapter for "Might just save your life" was about 3 pages long, I think. If I'm not writing one-shots, this is about the usual average chapter length (it can differ, but mostly they grow longer than that, not shorter) for stories I write. So I'm just a bit miffed that I don't add up to my standards
          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
          ------

Comment

Okey, just curious
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              Hey cathain I was curious where you found those piccys' at they're really cool.

I think I about died when I saw that piece of art. *drools* Heck I'm not even really an art fan either.
              I'm guessing you mean the various headshots right Mackenzie? In that case, from all around the internet, our resident Nici has managed to find most of them, I don't know how that girl does it!

As for the art - isn't it amazing? I love adding it to the PB when I find it.

LorneLover Announcement:
              TV Guide's Matt Mitovitch will be talking to Mr. Power-That-Be Joe Mallozzi soon and is taking questions from Atlantis fans, so anyone who wants to question Joe about the show, Evan, or anything head over here.

Comment

You know, I was wondering... who of you would like to create a Lorne/Cadman sig for me? I asked a friend, but she's really busy with other stuff right now, and I don't want to bother her too much, but I don't want to wait either... so? Anyone?
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

You know, I was wondering... who of you would like to create a Lorne/Cadman sig for me? I asked a friend, but she's really busy with other stuff right now, and I don't want to bother her too much, but I don't want to wait either... so? Anyone?
                  Lorne Cadman? Just like the fic I can make you one, pm me, I will have some time tomorrow

soccer OT
                  Spoiler:

I am calm alread but I was angry so much... Almost needed resuscitation That was absolutely stupid and we are going home... Hope you won't follow us, Rowena,although you shouldn't. But who knows... Switzerland beat Portugal and we are last in our group.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    Lorne Cadman? Just like the fic
                    Of course That's what it's for, basically.

I can make you one, pm me, I will have some time tomorrow
                    Oooh, that would be so great... I'll send you a PM with the quote I had in mind and everything else you might want to know.

Spoiler:

I am calm alread but I was angry so much... Almost needed resuscitation That was absolutely stupid and we are going home... Hope you won't follow us, Rowena,although you shouldn't. But who knows... Switzerland beat Portugal and we are last in our group.
                    OT answer:

Spoiler:
                    Well, we're playing against Austria tomorrow. That should be a cake walk, but these days you never know. If they lose... national disgrace and everything. Germany hasn't lost against Austria ever since... the 70s or something. And then there are the quarter finals... at the moment I don't think they'll get much farther than that, if Portugal is their opponent.
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

*head pops up* mmm sig i could make ya one.... but i see someone already offered to make one, but if you want another one, feel free to PM me
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Almost forgot,i made a couple of Lorne icons....Bare in mind i'm a complete novice at this whole artwork thing

Good job Linda!! Very nice!!

Comment

To celibrate my 4000 post I'll give you picspam!
                          Congrats on reaching 4,000 Melfan!!!!

Comment

Can you post too much?
                            Naw. There are some people on GW that have over 20,000 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              I know 1,500 will be dedicated to KS and so will 2,000! when I get there.
                              on 1500!!!!!

Comment

Evevning

I finally uploaded Quarantine on pb, so much sexy Lorne pics
                                Pic spam continues
                                And the last
                                Need to do my taxes, need to do my taxes, need to... oooh, pic spam. Shiny!
                                *mutters* I'm SUPPOSED to be writing a fanfiction. Now my mind is wandering the gutter. Great I KNEW I should of waited to come here I just needed to pop in after spending 4 hours in the trenches today

To celibrate my 4000 post I'll give you picspam!
                                Wooo hoo! another distraction

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                                When you reach 4,000 you know you've posted too much.
                                No, you know you've posted too much when a board changes its 'ranking system' because of you(I have a board I'm a member of that I got 6,000 posts in about 2 hours over a year)

About a page. Really not much. In fact, it's just a transition chapter. I'm thinking of including more dialogue, but it wouldn't make much sense. It's good the way it is, giving a little background, round and not overly stretched. Just... well... short.
                                Just to give you a comparism: The average chapter for "Might just save your life" was about 3 pages long, I think. If I'm not writing one-shots, this is about the usual average chapter length (it can differ, but mostly they grow longer than that, not shorter) for stories I write. So I'm just a bit miffed that I don't add up to my standards
                                Ooooh another chapter *holds out hand and makes 'gimme' motion* Please? Pweety Pwease?

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                I'm guessing you mean the various headshots right Mackenzie? In that case, from all around the internet, our resident Nici has managed to find most of them, I don't know how that girl does it!

As for the art - isn't it amazing? I love adding it to the PB when I find it.
                                Cathain- Yes I mean the various headshots, they are AMAZING. Some of them I have seen elsewhere so I recognize them, and then there are others, that just well make me go *THUNK*.

So I have to run now and work on my fanfiction *shoulders slump* I had a brilliant idea this morning on the way to work, and no where to write it(I was driving) and of course when I actually GOT to work I switched on my 'work' brain, and well lost it. Since I am a wee bit of a workaholic, I cannot seem to find where it stored itself which is driving me MAD!
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X