Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Oh noes, they lost against Croatia

But you all posted such lovely pictures that it's nearly impossible to be too sad
    Trust me, I know how you feel... I felt this way yesterday... But Lorne really really helps

Comment

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
      I special ordered mine too, had them mark it as urgent
      I didn't think to have mine marked as 'urgent' I instead opted for 'special rush delivery'

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      keep on gettin either shep or right now a three way tie between Lorne, Sheppy and Dex (on the quiz that is.) course i do tend to get a lot of shep too
      Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      I got Ronon (and that's great for me) and than Lorne and Shep. So, good results
      Originally posted by melfan View Post
      I did that test first I got Sheppard , then Lorne, and did it third time just for fun and got Steve the Wraith!
      Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
      I got Sheppard and then Lorne too What a coincedence
      So is what y'all are saying is that I got lucky? I'm not going to test said luck and take the quiz again in that case.
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

@SeNedra: He does I actually brought my Season-2-Box to my parents', because I couldn't finish it at home. I think a rewatch of "Runner" (on the big screen) is in order tonight
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Oh, so just a heads up for you US residents. Next Thursday Sci-Fi will be re-running "Enemy Mine". I was a little ticked when I was surfing through my timers, as I just bought the season 7 DVD's. Oh well!
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            So is what y'all are saying is that I got lucky? I'm not going to test said luck and take the quiz again in that case.
            Yes, you are a lucky woman, no you don't need to take the test again.

Steve the Wraith!

@SeNedra: He does I actually brought my Season-2-Box to my parents', because I couldn't finish it at home. I think a rewatch of "Runner" (on the big screen) is in order tonight
            Runner, is an excellent episode, we get to see Lorne straight away!
            Oh, and how are that sequal coming?
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

You all have some funny taste in SG 'men'

I did that test months ago once, when I think it was mentioned in the Shep thread, and I got Sheppard all 3 times I took it. Not too bad, not too bad Lorne was at the bottom though.. I didn't quite get that.. althought that might have been due to the fact that I'd like to know the guy's first name, and wasn't it this one where they don't know it yet so it says: You don't know his first name? *shakes head* Poor Evan..
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Runner, is an excellent episode, we get to see Lorne straight away!
                Oh, and how are that sequal coming?
                And, more importantly, we get to see Snarky!Lorne!

Mhmhm, sequel... done with the Prologue and on my way into the first chapter... but the Prologue still feels a little wonky and needs some minor straightening out... I think it'll go online this weekend.
                I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                ------

Comment

ohhhh and im off next thursday too... yippeeeies
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                    You all have some funny taste in SG 'men'

I did that test months ago once, when I think it was mentioned in the Shep thread, and I got Sheppard all 3 times I took it. Not too bad, not too bad Lorne was at the bottom though.. I didn't quite get that.. althought that might have been due to the fact that I'd like to know the guy's first name, and wasn't it this one where they don't know it yet so it says: You don't know his first name? *shakes head* Poor Evan..
                    Hey, it's not my fault that my mind seems to think that Steve The wraith would be perfect match

And, more importantly, we get to see Snarky!Lorne!

Mhmhm, sequel... done with the Prologue and on my way into the first chapter... but the Prologue still feels a little wonky and needs some minor straightening out... I think it'll go online this weekend.
                    Snarky Lorne, yes, I do love his snarkyness
                    Goodie, looking forward to that prolouge
                    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Snarky Lorne, yes, I do love his snarkyness
                      And it starts right at "Oooh, lucky me..."

Goodie, looking forward to that prolouge
                      Me, too I STILL haven't figured out how to continue after the first chapter. Ngh. I have a general idea, but I'm lacking plot twists and everything.
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                      ------

Comment

Hey, it's not my fault that my mind seems to think that Steve The wraith would be perfect match
                        no.. I'm sorry.. how silly of me..
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

[QUOTE=RowenaR;8396854]And it starts right at "Oooh, lucky me..." [/SPOILERS]

Hmmm Yea, that as an excellent line. I would be lucky to be with Lorne

Me, too I STILL haven't figured out how to continue after the first chapter. Ngh. I have a general idea, but I'm lacking plot twists and everything.
                          Really? Don't ask me, I might ruin the whole story by wanting Lorne to be whumped all the time

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          no.. I'm sorry.. how silly of me..
                          Yes, very silly of you

Comment

Hmmm Yea, that as an excellent line. I would be lucky to be with Lorne
                            Ooooh yes *tries to persuade her mum via telepathy to go to bed so she can finally watch "runner"

Oh, it worked

Really? Don't ask me, I might ruin the whole story by wanting Lorne to be whumped all the time
                            My problem is that I have a lot of nice scenes already in my head, but haven't found a way to string them together in a way that makes sense yet. But I will get there. I just need to give it a little tme
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                            ------

Comment

My problem is that I have a lot of nice scenes already in my head, but haven't found a way to string them together in a way that makes sense yet. But I will get there. I just need to give it a little tme
                              I totaly understand! In my curent fic (sorry, not Lorne) I have even written a lot of scenes in the far future but now I am stuck and must connect them together, difficult. Enjoy Runner

I think I will go to bed, night thunkers

Spoiler:

Comment

*brain shut-down

*puddle of goo

I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X