• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmm love the pixz *drools*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BambiScott View Post
      Just wanted to pop in and say Hi! I wished Kavan had more of a role on Supernatural! I love that show but Kavan wasn't even listed in the guest stars.
      Welcome to the LorneLovers Bambi! And I have to agree, I wish he could have been a Hunter or something...recurring like Bobby...

But!

Spoiler:
      I give Kavan credit, out of his two naked death scenes, I prefer Supernatural!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        Welcome to the LorneLovers Bambi! And I have to agree, I wish he could have been a Hunter or something...recurring like Bobby...

But!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Morning

Nice pics to start a day! Now I am off to read Rowena's next chapter

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

But!

Spoiler:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...kavansmith.jpg
            http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...natural/69.jpg
            But I liked the first one better, he was more naked in that one!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Happy to share, GateMedic. I watched that eppy again on dvd after I finally found and bought the season 10 of SG1. I already had it on tape after I'd taped it off the tv, but its even better on dvd without the adds! It's one of my fave Lorne episodes. Amanda said Kavan was cute, 'cause I listened to the commentries.

sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Will have to listen to the commentary now- thanks! And we already new he was cute, but thanks for reinenforcing it Amanda!
                sigpic
                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

OMG he is so cute on that picture! I saw that movie a long time ago and that time I didn't know that he acts there. Must watch it again

Comment

Stole it off my dad and haven't given it back! And don't intent to!
                      sigpic
                      JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Good morning!

Double thunk 'cause it's Friday!!!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                        Happy to share, GateMedic. I watched that eppy again on dvd after I finally found and bought the season 10 of SG1. I already had it on tape after I'd taped it off the tv, but its even better on dvd without the adds! It's one of my fave Lorne episodes. Amanda said Kavan was cute, 'cause I listened to the commentries.
                        Glad you did! Love your pics!
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

muddy Lorne + Lorne whump = falling into gutter

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            i believe its from this mortal coil
                            Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
                            Either that or Spoils of War
                            ^^ Thank you, both of you.

Looks like it's time to view those screen caps and drool then! LOL
                            Jack: "Teal'c, look scary and take lead."
                            Jack: (to a nurse with a needle) "Listen, really jam it in this time, okay!"
                            Sheppard: The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns... we fight them too. Entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in.

Comment

Originally posted by ::Lisa:: View Post
                              ^^ Thank you, both of you.

Looks like it's time to view those screen caps and drool then! LOL
                              No problem! I've been going back through screencaps and having a little drool fest of my own!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

*thud*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X