Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Me too! You can add me, just click the link in my sig. I'd want to add you all too, but with some of you I don't know the real names, but I'll give the Kavan one another looky, maybe I can put usernames and real life names together
    I dare you to If you think you found me, write me a private message
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      What I wanted to ask all the time and always forgot: Who here is member of the facebook-group "I Know Who Kavan Smith Is And That's A Good Thing..."?
      I am!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
      Kavan's latest tv movie is now called "Nightmare at the End of the Hall". And the release date says June 22. I'll keep looking for when/where this will be aired.

FOUND IT!

Nightmare at the End of the Hall: Sunday, June 22, 8 p.m. ET on the Lifetime Movie Network

Description:
      Spoiler:
      "NIGHTMARE AT THE END OF THE HALL" -- Sunday, June 22 -- Sara Rue (Less Than Perfect) portrays an author with writer's block who is still haunted by the suicide of her best friend in prep school. Trying to get back on her writing feet, she finds herself teaching, where she encounters a young student, Laurel, who seems in every way to be the reincarnation of her best friend from years ago. Laurel knows things about Courtney that only her dead friend would have known.

And in Canada this site has the list of dates it will be airing
      http://www.superchannel.ca/movies/view/1033/
      And as usual I live on the wrong continent!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      Thanks Nici, for the info! *sighs* OF COURSE its on Lifetime though, *shakes head* which means I'll either have to suck up my dislike for them, or just wait and buy it on iTunes, Hmmm choices, choices.
      The choices, the choices

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I joined both Kavan facebook groups that were there. I'm under Danielle or gamilaroi if anyone wants to contact me.

sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hello gals! I've been away for some time. Anything on Kavan that I might have missed?

loved the tags for this thread. All very true.

I noticed that I lost the link for the LorneLovers PB. Anyone would mind posting it?
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
            I joined both Kavan facebook groups that were there. I'm under Danielle or gamilaroi if anyone wants to contact me.

I'll friend you ASAP

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
            Hello gals! I've been away for some time. Anything on Kavan that I might have missed?

I noticed that I lost the link for the LorneLovers PB. Anyone would mind posting it?
            A link to the LorneLovers
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              I'll friend you ASAP

A link to the LorneLovers
              Yay!!! Thanks!!!

*runs to drool*

ETA:
              Because this pic should be on every page:

Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

I dared and I found you (with help, but let's not say that )

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...%20Land/18.jpg
                Will have a look!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post

Hey Erika! *waves* How are you? How's RL going at the moment? Got things worked out a bit?

I'm sorry guys that I won't be on a lot in the next few weeks, important exams
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thanks, Melfan and SanGate! I hope I've done it all correctly, as I'm new to Facebook.

Totally love that promo pic Erika. It's my fave!

sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks, Melfan and SanGate! I hope I've done it all correctly, as I'm new to Facebook.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...dbye9283yp.jpg
                      You where the only danielle on the group, and you need to confirm me friending you, If I friended the wrong person... I have a link to my page
                      My Page

Comment

Nice 4400 pics!
                        And thanks for the pb link, I put it into my favourites

Some Sunday pics from me, I know it's often here but who cares I love his artist site
                        Spoiler:

Comment

And some closer

Spoiler:

He has amazing expression there

Comment

there is a spoiler for an episode in season 5 in the Trinner thunk thread that makes reference to Lorne i'll try n post it here too

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                              Hey Shippy which epi is the pic from?

Its nice!

EDIT-

If anyone is interested I have started a social group called "Cam Mitchell Lovers Corner" please spread the word to any mitchell fans, it is a public group so anyone is free to join!
                              Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 05 June 2008, 05:41 AM.
                              sigpic
                              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*sighs* Yes it is!
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X