• Show
Clear All

I think I fell on the lot of you

Just saw all the pics and had to take a dive into the gutter

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
      lol he looks like he's gunna sneeze in the second one, how cute
      Funny you should say that since he's about to throw up Not kidding
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

lol, i barely remember the ep,

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
          Ow...that would be me...
          Originally posted by jesserella View Post
          that would me me lol

edit: great minds
          Um oops.....Sorry blame the others...It's their fault for posting all they pics
          sigpic

Comment

was funny, exactly the same thing at the same time, though i'm sure all those pics have put us all in the gutter lol

Comment

Yeah, that's my fault We need a new drool tube

Spoiler:

Comment

haha, the second one of those also looks like he's gunna sneeze

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  Yeah, they're unrelated. Due East, is basically(at least I felt) an early early version of Juno(very similar story lines, but not the SAME). Just happens to have Kavan in it. I was really enjoying the movie right up until the last about 10 minutes or so when I got really confused, I tried re-watching it and sadly that didn't clear it up either(and just turned me into a bigger puddle of goo over kavan's adorable southern accent *sighs, then thunks*)
                  I caught the last few minutes of that on Saturday and didn't like the ending either. I didn't see the rest. Damn nap I took. I needed the nap anyway since some friends and I went out that night to see Prince Caspian.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    I love accents! And Kavan with an accent! Yum and thunk and drool and guh!
                    Oh yeah, if it wasn't for his accent I don't think I'd of actually sat through the whole thing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELFAN!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                    Kass, great idea those Lorne soundbites And what a wake up call I wish I had those every day

Oh yes, on that topic: you have been quite gutterish these days Everywhere I went, gutter thought all around *takes a dive too*
                    I had a great time with the Lorne soundbytes yesterday. See I've loaded all 50 or so that my friend sent me onto my cell phone, and took it grocery shopping with me. So I popped the earbuds in, and was listening to Kavan quotes the whole time I was shopping made it go MUCH faster, and less painfully than normal.

The gutter isn't too bad a place as long as you spruce it up a little, some padding here, a drool pool there, and of course a requisite hot view, and your all set

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    I caught the last few minutes of that on Saturday and didn't like the ending either. I didn't see the rest. Damn nap I took. I needed the nap anyway since some friends and I went out that night to see Prince Caspian.
                    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who didn't like the ending. It kind of felt like they just ran out of money and were all "Oh, well I guess thats it" *shakes head* I was just glad that Kavan was in it and that his character lived through the whole thing.
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                      Funny you should say that since he's about to throw up Not kidding
                      Actually, that was something that genuinely surprised me and made me somehow like the ep. I think it's because it showed that even the SGC's super soldiers are only human after all
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who didn't like the ending. It kind of felt like they just ran out of money and were all "Oh, well I guess thats it" *shakes head* I was just glad that Kavan was in it and that his character lived through the whole thing.
                        I have to go back and watch the whole thing now.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

A VERY Happy Birthday to Melfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            I have to go back and watch the whole thing now.
                            I really liked the rest of the movie(though that may of been because I can highly identify with the story line to an extent), it was just the end was so out of place. I am curious if maybe it got edited a bit when Lifetime procured it from Showtime, and am in the process of tracking down a copy to rent(I don't want to commit to buying it if I still hate it, )
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Ohhh Yummie!!!!! Love this pic!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Melfan!!

Comment

Working...
                                X