Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    -laughs- Alright, done. -goes to look up pics of Kavan, because she REALLY doesn't want to go through over 200 pages for that-
    Yea! Another convert!!!

Comment

Welcome DrJenniferDex! We'll have you thunking with us in no time

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

mmm it'll make your day to do so
        sigpic

Comment

Not right now, it won't. I only got an hour of sleep this afternoon in the car(so really about half an hour) after being up for over 24 hours without sleep, so I'm off to bed. -waves tiredly- See you all later.
          sigpic

Comment

have a good nite
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              I know isn't it dreamy? Yeah I think that is why I liked waking up to it the other day *sighs*

Oh I'd LOVE to see him in the promo pics! (though I think i've been spending too much time in the gutter as that was NOT what I saw when i read through it at first)

I think that its his down to earthness, at least thats what gets me. Oh heck just the whole thing gets me.

Ooooh Lorne whump! I need to dig out Coup D'Etat and watch that again.

So I'm attaching another soundbyte, its rather funny as my friend forgot to context it at all, thankfully after I ROTFLMAO for a while I was able to remember WHO he was talking to(its from runner). Oh and his snarkyful monologue about going to another galaxy.
              Oh Yes, very nice sounds to wake up to.

Tat pics; *stares

Welcome to DrJenniferDex. Warning; Once you check in here you will never leave
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                  With all of the double-thunk talk today it reminded me of a shirt I wear (often on campus where no one gets the joke) that says Good Girls Go To Heaven, Bad Girls Go To Pegasus - that's so become my motto

Second note, I'm kinda looking forward to "Team Barbie" only because I'm a huge fan of Christina Cox and I was so sad when her last show (one of my faves, Blood Ties) got the ax
                  Oh yeah I love that motto I think I may adopt it as my own

I too am excited to see Christina back in the stargate universe as it has been way too long since her last appearance back in SG-1's S5 ep "The Sentinel". I totally am going to miss her other show (*insert mutters about lifetime here*) as I was a huge fan.

Hmm lets see, on topic, on topic.....

How about some "SUNDAY" pic spam? Behind the cut due to size photobucket wasn't letting me resize them for some reason I'll fix it later!

Spoiler:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    I know...is it sad that my interest in SGA is only holding for Lorne,
                    Spoiler:
                    the return of Carson and Daniel coming to Atlantis
                    ?
                    Nope
                    I have a bit different reasons but understand.
                    Spoiler:
                    Elizabeth left, Sam will be away soon too... I am courious about Woolsey leading the Atlantis and the conflicts but no Sam in SG, that makes me looking for Continuum even more
                    So what do we have? Lorne And I am Ronon/Jenn shipper, hope you don't hate her (I am sorry for Carson but that's not her fault)

Great pics, Cathain and others!

Methinks I should subscribe to this thread just for the insane amount of handsomeness in here...
                    Hey, DrJenn *waves* Here are really nice people, come often
                    Mm, I think I spent too much time on GW if I meet people in more threads...

Comment

Oh yeah I love that motto I think I may adopt it as my own

I too am excited to see Christina back in the stargate universe as it has been way too long since her last appearance back in SG-1's S5 ep "The Sentinel". I totally am going to miss her other show (*insert mutters about lifetime here*) as I was a huge fan.

Hmm lets see, on topic, on topic.....

How about some "SUNDAY" pic spam? Behind the cut due to size photobucket wasn't letting me resize them for some reason I'll fix it later!
                      Nice
                      I don't even want to cut the pics in photobucket, I wanna the big size I think the spoilering is good solution

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        Nice
                        I don't even want to cut the pics in photobucket, I wanna the big size I think the spoilering is good solution

Well there's plenty more where those came from thats just a tastebit of my caps from sunday. I have 50 of that scene alone.
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, we had Sunday, I have Runner

I know this one is cool. If I remember, someone had some similar photo with the hamster

Comment

And more

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                              That happens...alot....I admit that
                              Skipping parts only to see Lorne? Yea, I do that too

I know isn't it dreamy? Yeah I think that is why I liked waking up to it the other day *sighs*

Oh I'd LOVE to see him in the promo pics! (though I think i've been spending too much time in the gutter as that was NOT what I saw when i read through it at first)

I think that its his down to earthness, at least thats what gets me. Oh heck just the whole thing gets me.

Ooooh Lorne whump! I need to dig out Coup D'Etat and watch that again.

So I'm attaching another soundbyte, its rather funny as my friend forgot to context it at all, thankfully after I ROTFLMAO for a while I was able to remember WHO he was talking to(its from runner). Oh and his snarkyful monologue about going to another galaxy.
                              Loved the soundbytes, really like his voice

Methinks I should subscribe to this thread just for the insane amount of handsomeness in here...
                              Hello Welcome to the thread

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                              Yea! Another convert!!!
                              Converting people are fun
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X