Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Why where you dissapointed with Tabula Rasa?
    Well when i saw the preview for it,it looked like Teyla was an important part of it but when the ep aired all she had to do was get Rodney to a computer and tell him he had to save everyone so in essence it was Rodney who saved the day yet again and even when he couldn't even remember his last name..I really thought,well finally Teyla has something meaty to do and maybe she's the key to their survival somehow and well you could imagine my disappointment when i realised how completely wrong i was....It was like a damp squid

Sorry,ranting too much..shutting up now!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      mm mm mm.....I'm sorry if anyone thunks Ronon or John but theyt just don't really do anything for me....I love them an all but i just don't find them thumable but i dunno what it is with Lorne,he's just...Well i can't really put my finger on it...There's just something so adorable about him that it's hard to resist that charm
      You mean this kind of adorable

sigpic

Comment

GUHHHHH......drool pool alert........
        sigpic

Comment

Still my favorite interview ... where my site got attention.
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Loving all the pic spams.

Someone send me a Doctor. My nose is all stuffed up and I'm feeling crock in the tummy. I hardly ate any breakfast, which is unusual for me. I have and appointment at 9.30am that I have to go to.

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

OMG, snurched the second one *drools*

Night Star

Comment

mm mm mm.....I'm sorry if anyone thunks Ronon or John but theyt just don't really do anything for me....I love them an all but i just don't find them thumable but i dunno what it is with Lorne,he's just...Well i can't really put my finger on it...There's just something so adorable about him that it's hard to resist that charm
                He has charm that's for sure. His smile is so awesome! A single smile can turn me into mush!! Those dimples....ahhh...lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                  He has charm that's for sure. His smile is so awesome! A single smile can turn me into mush!! Those dimples....ahhh...lovely!
                  uh huh,those dimples....mmmmm......more Lorne in S5 please
                  sigpic

Comment

uh huh,those dimples....mmmmm......more Lorne in S5 please
                    He needs to be a FT regular! I wanna see him FT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He needs to be a FT regular! I wanna see him FT!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      You and me both...Instead of bringing in these newbies why don't they give us more Hottie Major
                      sigpic

Comment

mm yes more major hottie please
                        sigpic

Comment

You and me both...Instead of bringing in these newbies why don't they give us more Hottie Major
                          Of course! But we will have more Lorne next season. Hope for some new sweet pics

Comment

schweet.......I thought that,i knew JM said we'd see more Lorne this season!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ohh yes...TONS MORE LORNE!! I don't wanna see the newbie Barbie team! I just wanna see more LORNE!!!!

Comment

Ohh yes...TONS MORE LORNE!! I don't wanna see the newbie Barbie team! I just wanna see more LORNE!!!!
                                uh huh,i'm not looking forward to that ep but who knows...Maybe it'll surprise us...oh who am i kidding!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X